Chapter 2

WHO ARE YOU? [후아유]

ANNYEONGHASEYO

Mianhae guys ㅠ-ㅠ

I have a lot task and also a piano exam so I can't think of a single thing to continue it.

Good thing that I finished it now.

Hehe Thanks for still waiting for this story update ㅋㅋㅋ Soooo check this out guys~~

No one pov

"Sohyun ahhh its time for p.e class ppalii" a girl say. "Aish arra arra." The other one say and the two go to the toilet for changing uniforms. In their school there's always 2 class that have PE in the same time. So this poor girl have to ne in the same class with her own oppa for two hours.

Sohyun POV

Aish jeongmal. Why its should be monday I should have p.e and I have it with that meanie oppa ㅠㅅ ㅠ. "Nara its too many people here lets change our uniform there" I say to nara and we go there. We change our uniform in a small room. After 10 minute we're done. "Raejin ah weh have problem" she say. "Ne? Dont say that..." I look at her panicked. Yep the door is locked. "Shout" I say. "Yaaa! There's someone heree" Nara shout. "Help us pleaseee" I shout too. I just wish someone pass by.

"Anyone inside???" Ask someone. "Yes help us pleaseeee" me and nara shout together. "Stay back from the door" say the boy. I thought I have hear his voice before. Aish what ever I just follow his intruction and go to the back together with nara. "Sohyun ah do you ever hear his voice before?" She ask. "Hmm I think so." I say. "Hana dul set, watch out" the boy say and open the door after break the door. "Sohyun ah gwenchana?" the boy go to me and hug me. Joohyuk oppa? "Ne gwenchana Oppa gomawo" I say and smile. "Nara gwenchana?" Oppa ask nara too. "Eumm gwenchana" nara say. "Arraseo lets go to the field." Oppa say. "But we're late oppa" nara say. "Gwenchana oppa will handle it" oppa say. "Whoa uri oppa jjang" I say. And he only pinched my cheek.

After a while we arrive to th field. "Songsaenim chae seunghamnida we're late" oppa say. "Yak you three. You two go with 10 scoth jump and you 20 times push up. Now!" The songsaem say. "Yaa songsaenim, we're late because the two of them is locked in the room. So we're late" oppa say. "Aish arraseo you three can pass today. Dont be late again. You two go play dodge ball and you go join your basket team" the songsaem say. "Arraseo gomawo songsaenim" we say and bow then go to our place. "Hyun ah wae you're late" saeron our class president say. "Mian we're locked before. Good thing that joohyuk oppa come" I say.

"Ahh arra ppali go to your position" she say and we start play our game. The dodge ball is between the sumbae and us hoobae. Well you can say that I'm a bit good at this game because ofcourse my oppas is athletic. So they always take me together with them when they're practice. Finnaly its the final round its only me and hime who's not hit by the ball. Nara already out in the 5th round. "Sohyun ah fightinggg" nara say. And i smile and give fighting motion. Choi hime the most popular sunbae in our school and he likes my oppa. So sometime she over acted to take oppa's atention.

Not everyone know that I'm joohyuk oppa's dongsaeng they just know oppa and unnie is sibling. But i dont know i usualy come and go home wtih them why can't they get it? Meong~ So this is the final round and the 2 class look at our games. And that meanie oppa too because the basketball game already finished. And ofcourse the witch that win the game gonna offeract and do something stupid. Then the game start at first i can endure all the ball. And finnally hime sunbaenim or the witch loose. Yep i'm won again. She start overact like the ball hit her really hard. But joohyuk oppa just ignoe her. Poor her. After that me and nara go to change our cloth and a ball hitted my back.

"Yaaa who is it" then a meanie oppa come. "Aish jinjja" i yell. Nara just giggle beside me. Then the meanie oppa walk beside me. "Chukkaeeee nae dongsaeng" he say and pinch my cheeks. "Aish oppa hajimaaa" i say so he'll stop. "Arraseo. Now go change in the room before and oppa will wait outside. No need to lock it arraseo." He say. "Heol... oppa dont dare you look at us or i'll tell jungkook" nara say. "Aish i'm not. Ppali" he say and pish us inside. "Aish that meanie oppa" i say. "He's so bad i think junhong oppa is much better than him" nara protest.

"Yaaaaa i hear everything ppali" he shout infront of the door. We just sigh and quickly change our uniform. " Done. Gomawo meanie ssi" i say and left with nara. "Gomawo mr arrogant" nara say. "Yakk you twooo" he yell and mess our hair. "Yakk oppa dont touch me i'll tell junhong oppa" nara say. "Jinjja? Junhong say that i should take care his dongsaeng" he try to defend himself and nara sigh. "Oppa i'll tell sujeong omma." I pout. "Tell her and you two will be dead at home" he say and i just sigh. "Aish oppa so annoying. Kajja sohyun ah" nara say and we go to our class. "See you later piggy" he shout. "Aish he is annoying." I say to nara. "Yep i swear junhong oppa is better than him" nara say and i nod. Then we go to our class and continue studying.

In a school at seoul~

 

Yoojung POV

"Jungiyaaaaaa lets go to canteen i'm hungry" anhee unnie whined. "Arraseo uri aegi kajjaaa" i say and we go to canteen. Then someone stand on our way and interrupting us. "Yahhh cha sunwoo let us pass" raejin say. "Yak you're younger than me call me oppa" he say. "In ur dream" raejin stick her tongue out. "What do you need?" I ask. "Nothing just ask you guys. Do you want to join us to have our breakfast on the roof?" He say. "So girls?" I ask. "Call" raejin and anhee unnie say. Then we go upstairs. Its like a buffet party where every food is there and all food really looks delicious. "Yaa cha sunwoo... we can eat this?" Anhee unnie ask. "Ofcourse nuna..." he answer. "Gomawoooo" we all say.

Then the two lovebirds is coming(?) Read: Junhoe and seokjin oppa. "Annyeong lovebirds" i shout to them. "Iyeeeee you two come together" raejin and anhee unnie tease them. "Yaaaaa" they shout. "Aish you all too loud ppali and eat" baro say. Then we start eating. Sometimes it fun to have friend who is the owner of this school its not because they're rich but thay can help us when we have some problem. And they can have a full loyality with us. Even they are gangster they are kind. I'm swear. Then the bell ringed. "Aishhh time out" the boys say. "Kajja lets back to class" i say and we go back to class. Good thing monday is quite good. The lesson isn't that bad so we can enjoy the lesson well. Its chemistry the most boring lesson today. I dont know why but i really can't understand a single thing. But uri Raejinnie really loves it sometimes i wonder why she do so well in that hard lesson. "Raejin ah tutor us after school pleasee" i whisper. And she give a okay sign and a cute wink.

She's so lovely and really chubby with her cheeks. She don't have any interest in namja but she's dating junhoe. Well sometimes i can't understand her. Finnally the school end. And we go home without any additional lesson. "Yaaa i go first to have my practise and i left raejin with you two take care of her arraseo." Junhoe say and left. "Aigoo that namja" anhee unnie say. "Ya yaaa i should have my basketball practise so i left anhee with you two okay" jin oppa say. "Aigoo oppa gwenchana anhee unnie wouldn't dissapear. We'll take are of her right unnie?" Raejin say tease them and they blush then jin oppa left. "Okay girls lets back to my house and do you want something to eat?" I ask.

"Cheese cake juseyoooo" the two of them say. "Hahahaha you two so cute. Okay then kajjaaaa" i say and we stop at the cake shop and buy some cake. Then we go to my house. Then we go to our usual place its the liblary. Yep my house have our own liblary. Then we start our tutor class. Yep anhee unnie will tutor us in biology, i will take the math part and raejin is mastered in chemistry. We do this things everyday and we usualy have fun after it. "Yakkkk KIM YOOJUNGGG" taehyung oppa suddenly shout when we're studying. "Yah jung ah do you left him again?" Raejin ask. "Aishh damn it i forgot" i say. Aish... taetae oppa tell me to wait for him but i forgot and just go to home. He go inside and just wanna start his engine but he see anhee unnie and raejin. "Ahh annyeong raejin and anhee " he say.

Taehyung oppa really like raejin as his dongsaeng because he can being crazy and do alien thingy with her. "Oppa miannnn we forgot and we go here" i say. "How dare you to leave your oppa" he say and pout. "Aish oppa jungie already say sorry for our sorry we'll give our cheesecake to you" raejin say. "Yakkk noooo i dont want give it to him" anhee say. "Aish arraseo oppa you can take mine" raejin say. "Aigooo my dongsaeng gwenchana i'll just share it with yoojung" taetae oppa say. "Aish arra" i say and pout. Raejin is like my own sister. She's the first one who approach me when i moved here. And she really like when she's called dongsaeng by me or taetae oppa because she's the only daughter of her family and she live overseas with her uncle so she's really cute and reliable. "Aish oppa khayooo we're gonna continue our lesson." I say. "Aish arra arra. Wait you two couldn't go back before dinner arraseo? Oppa will make a special dinner for us... okayyy" tae tae oppa say. "Neee gomawo oppa" the two of them say.

Good thing that their house is in this neighbour hood so they can go home easily. After a round one hour we're finish and we go to the karaoke room. Yep my house havw our own karaoke lol. Because our appa dont allow us to go outside at night ao we have it by our own. "So what should we sing????" I ask them. "Nonono" they answer together. Yep it is our favourite song.

seulpeohajima No No No

honjaga anya No No No

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae

eonjena himi dwae julge

 

naega himi deul ttae naege dagaon geudae

salmyeosi naegero wa immatchwo jun geudae

machi mabeobcheoreom nal gamssajun

jeongmal ireon gibun cheoeumiya

gakkeumssigeun geudaedo himdeungayo

geureoke honja seulpeohamyeon eotteokhae

hana dulssik buri kkeojyeoganeun gonggan soge

naega neol bichwojulge (Oh)

 

seulpeohajima No No No

honjaga anya No No No

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae

eonjena himi dwae julge

 

kkumi manteon geudaen

neomu tteollideon geuttaee

sumanheun siryeon soge gijeogeul baraetgo

galsurok bureooneun barame

heundeullineun moseup cheoeumiya

oraetdongan manhido chamannayo

amu mal anko gogae tteolgumyeon eotteokhae

hana dulssik gyeoteul tteonaganeun sesang soge

naega neol bichwojulge (Oh)

 

seulpeohajima No No No

honjaga anya No No No

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ije

jigeum dagawa gidae

eonjena himi dwae julge

 

gajang naege himi dwae jueotdeon

nareul eonjena mideojudeon geudae

dadeul geumanhae rago malhal

ttae majimak niga barabol sarang

ijen naega dwae julge (Oh~)

 

seulpeohajima No No No

honjaga anya No No No

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae

eonjena himi dwae julge~~~

We sing happily and really excited. We even dance the dances and have fun. After finished oppa call us for dinner. "Whoaaa its smells good what do you make oppa?" Anhee unnie ask. "Spagetti carbonaraaa" he say happily. "Whoaaa oppa jjang" raejin say then we sit in our place. "Thanks for this food" we all say then we eat. Whoaaa its really delicious oppa is good at cooking. "Opppa chaego yaaa" i praise him. "Jinjja? Good is you all like it" he say. After eating the girls go back home because it's late already they bit goodbye and left. "Jung ah dont forget you should practise your dances with oppa" taetae oppa say "Oppa i'll take a shower first. Then we'll start practising okayyy" i say then he nod and go to take a bath.

In Busan

Sohyun POV The bell ringed that mean we're ready to go home. "Finnally" nara say beside me and i just giggle. We pack our book and go to the school gate. "Nara ya do you want to go home together? We're going to the market first so we're in the same way" i say. "Ahh jinjja? Call" she say. "Okay but we need to wait oppas and unnie" i say. "Nae aegiyaaaa" sujeong unnie come and hug me. "Ahh annyeong unnieee" nara greet sujeong unnie. "Annyeong nara yaaaa we're going home together right??" Unnie ask with a smile and nara nodded smiling.

"Here the idol oppas come" sujeong unnie say. "Whoa they are really famous huh? But junhong oppa is better i guess(?)" Nara say. "Call i agree" me and sujeong unnie say. "Joohyuk oppa is really meanie you know" sujeong unnie say. "Yaa mianhae we're late" woohyun oppa and joohyuk oppa say. "Ah nara ya.. we're going home together?" Woohyun oppa say. "Hmm oppa. Junhong oppa is having his additional class" nara say. "Ahhh arraseo kajja" namu oppa say and we get in the car. ㅋㅋㅋ I call woohyun oppa namu because sometimes he looks like trees(?) Hahahaha. After a while we're arrive at nara house. "Ahh oppa deul unnie and sohyun ah gomawo... " nara say. "Gwenchanaa we're on the same way" woohyun oppa say. Then nara go out from the car. "Annyeong raejin ahh I'll call you later" nara say and she left to her house. "Okay next stop is the market." Namu oppa say. "Oh right. Sohyun ah later you'll go with joohyuk because oppa and sujeong will buy our groceries. Arra?" Namu oppa say. "Aishh oppa let me go with sujeong unniee" I whine. "Aniyooo you'll be with mee" joohyuk oppa say and drag me with his hand around my neck. "Oppa helppp" I shout. "Yaaa joohyuk let your dongsaeng go.. do you want your dongsaeng out of breath huh?" Namu oppa say then he release it. "Aigoo oppa be a humble" sujeong unnie say. "Okay then sohyun is still with joohyuk because sujeong is the one who know what should be buy. And I've give the money to joohyuk by the way" namu oppa say. "Aishh so annoying arraseo" I say and pout. Then after a while we're arrive.

"Joohyuk oppa ppalii" I say to meanie oppa. He's so slow. And flirting with girls--. "Oppa ppaliiii I need to buy something that relaly important." I yell and pout. "Aish aish arraseo" he say and come faster. Finnaly we arrive at the shop. I choose the snow ball and picked one. "Sohyun ah look at this one. This is better right?" Oppa ask me. "Hmmm its really good." I say. "Do you like it?" He ask. "Hmm but I already have it at home" I say. "Gwenchana oppa will buy you this one for your belated birthday present" meanie oppa say. "Jinjja ? gomawo oppa" I say then we pay. "Whoa you two look good together." The cashier say. "Ani-" "ah gomawo" oppa suddenly put his hand around my neck. "This is your things thankyou for shopping here" the cashier say. "Gamsahamnida" we say and left. "Aishh oppa why do you do that" I say and pout. "Hahaha its just a jokee" he laugh and pinched my cheeks.

"Wanna ice cream???" Oppa ask. "Yessssss" I say hapilly. "Aigooo" he say and mess my hair. Then he order. "Here comes your ice cream" oppa say and give me my oreo ice cream. "Gomawo oppa yaaa" I say. "Hmm.. by the way before me and woohyun hyung come you and sujeong say that I'm meanie right?" Oppa suddenly ask. I chocked. "Yaaa be careful" oppa say and give me water. "Gwenchana?" I just nod. "So its right hahaha. Yep I'm meanie but remember oppa will always protect you and sujeong oppa also will always love you two. So just tell me if I've gone too far arraseo?" He say. "Hmm oppa" I say and he mess my hair. Then oppa's phone ring. "Ne hyung? Ahh arraseo" he end the call. "Kajja woohyun hyung wait for us." Oppa say. Then we go back home.

After arrived home umma and appa is here already. "Ummaaaaa appaaa" me and sujeong unnie come to hug them and then joohyuk oppa and namu oppa too. "Aigoo nae adeul, nae ttal you all grow up so fast." Umma say we just smile cheekily. "Eiyyy you all is dirty go take a bath then go downstair for dinner arraseo" eomma say. "Ne ummaaa" we all say and we go to our rooms and take a bath. "Unnie I'll take a bath first" I say to unnie. "Yepp take ur time sohyun ah" she say. Then I go take a quick bath. Then I use a simple cloth I like to use. "Unnie I'm donee" I say then unnie take a bath after that we go downstairs and see everyone already gather.

"Umma appa mian we're late hehe" me and sujeong unnie say."gwenchana. Acctually your appa have something to say." Umma say. "Ye? Whats wrong appa" woohyun oppa ask. "Acctually its a bit hard but I should tell you" appa say. And everyone silent and look at him. "You all gonna move to Seoul in one week" appa say. "Whatt??!?!??!" We all confused.

 

Yepppp Cliffhanger

hahaha

They need to move so how is their reaction and whats the reason?????

Mian for wrong grammar and also any typos hehehe

Thanks for keep enjoying ittt

by the way woohyun hair is blonde now its cute ><

Give this story many support juseyo

Saranghaeee

AudreyAK