Chapter 1

WHO ARE YOU? [후아유]

Hello guys Enjoy this chapter^^

 

Author POV

 

In Busan

 

In a random house in Busan lived a happy family. They support and help each other. "Goodmorning oppa deul unnie" the maknae say. "Goodmorning hyunnie come here and eat breakfast" the older girl say. "Eung" she say and sit. "Goodmorning" an older boy greet. "Ah morning oppa take a seat and eat with hyunnie" the younger girl say. "Ne gomawo ajumma" he say joking. "Yah oppa you're like ajussi already" the maknae tease. The two sisters smiling each other. "Yah you two already plan this huh?" The older guy say and hit the sisters head. "Yakkk" the sisters shout. "Yaaa Yaaaa! Its still early stop quarreling." The oldest come and calm the situation. "Arraseo" they say and stop quarrelling and then they sit in their sit and eat their breakfast. This case happen alot in their daily life. Will their happiness last forever? 

 

So Hyun POV

 

"Dorawajeo i want you back back back back" my alarm ringed. Ahhh its morning already. I go downstair and go to take my bicycle to morning walk. I use my jacket and left my house. I walk and see seoul view. Then suddenly someone come and run beside me. "Yak pabo you're late today." The boy hit my head and say. "Aish oppa-_- you're the one who woke up early today." I say and pout. "Aish arra arra" then we start jogg around and stop at a park near our house. Oh yes I forgot. Annyeong haseyo yereobun deul~ my name is Nam So Hyun. I'm 16 years old. Yep and this pabo namja beside me now is my lovely babo oppa(?). His name is Nam Joo Hyuk. But I usualy call him babo oppa. Well we always do our jogging everyday. 

 

Ah right! Our oldest oppa is Nam woohyun. He is really kind and clever not like pabo oppa. Then our the second child is uri babo oppa. The third child is sujeong unnie or uri ajumma and I'm the maknae. Well acctually I'm not real child. I got adopted in my previous orphans. 

 

Flashback

 

"Eomma... I want that ice cream" a boy say. "Arraseo arraseo" his monther say and buy an icecream for him. And I just sit here near the trees and look at them. Then the boy look at me and come near me. "Annyeong dongsaeng^^" he say. "A-annyeong" I say a bit scared. "Do you wanna some ice cream?" He ask. "Eung" I cheer happily. Then he take me to his mom and ask his mom to buy me an ice cream. Then he give it to me. "Gamsahamnida" I say and bow. "Ya dont be too formal oppa wouldn't eat you" the boy say. "Ne... o-oppa" I say. "Good girl" the boy say and smile at me.

 

"Woohyun ah lets go home" his mother call him. "Wait mom" the boy name woohyun say. "Whats your name?" He ask. "Eunbyul. Lee unbyul" I answer. "Aaaa arraseo... eunbyul ah... oppa gonna go home oppa gonna come here to visit you later. Wait for oppa arraseo" he say then he left. Well its a bit confusing. Who is this oppa?._. I dont know but he really nice and friendly. So I wave at him when he go home. After that he often come and visit me. Then suddenly he ask me a big question. "Eunbyul ah... do you wanna be my dongsaeng? I mean our family." He say. "N-ne???" I say. "Neee become our family. Me and my husband gonna adopt you" the ajumma say. "Ne?" I still froze. I cant think anything and just full of joy.

 

I just nod. Then they take me to their house and tell me all about their family. They have 3 children and I'm the fouth. Thy say that my name changed to Nam So Hyun. Its a nice name acctually. Then I left the orphan and I leave someone who really mean alot to me. I wish I can see her again one day I gonna miss her alot. But when I got adopted only woohyun oppa know that I'm adopted and no with the two siblings I have and finnally I have a family that live hapilly and full of love.

 

End of flashback

 

So thats how I end up here. "Yahh sohyun... babo sohyun" my oppa yell. "Mwo?" I ask him. "You're zoned out before. Neo gwenchana?" He ask. This is him babo oppa. In one side he is annoying but other side also caring. "Emmm... gwenchana." I say then we go back to our house. Then I take a bath and change to my school uniform.

 

Our appa and umma was a busy person. They always go overseas for their work. But they still love us and always with us even they're busy. But today they're off to US and come back next week. So we alone at this house. We usually live just the 4 of us and we support each other so we're okay with it. "Hyunnie yaa help unnie take those plate to dining table juseyo" she say. "eung arraseo" I say and put it to dining table. After a while Woohyun oppa come out with our breakfast and we sit and start eating. "Thankyou for the food" we all say and start eating. "Eo.. namu oppa do you have time today?" I ask woohyunni oppa. "Eummm... ne I have some time in the evening. Wae? Do you need to buy something?" He ask. "Eung I have to buy some stuff hehe" I say. "Aaa... arraseo" he say. Well acctually I wanna buy a present to my best friend. Choi Nara. She's nice and charming. I love her. You can say that she's the only friend and close friend I have since elementary. 

 

"Ah hyung I gonna join" pabo oppa suddenly say. "Aish oppa why you should join?" I say and pout. "Oppa you gonna die if you hurt my aegi" sujeong unnie say and hug me. "Aish she's also my dongsaeng. Right hyunnie?" He say while mess my hair. "Yakkkk" I yell. "Yaaa! You guys really childish-_- you all still quarelling until now huh?" Woohyun oppa sigh. We just give him a cute smile(?). After that we wash our dishes and off to school. "Yaaa ppali we're gonna late" woohyun oppa shout. "Aish arraaaa chankaman" sujeong unnie say. 

 

After a while she come out and we off to school. Me, Sujeong unnie and also joohyuk oppa srudy in the same school. And woohyun oppa go to university near our school and have a part time work in a tteopoki shop nearby. "Oppa annyeong" I wave at woohyun oppa who's gonna off to his college. Like usual Joohyuk oppa have his fans all over him. Yes he is famous. Same with sujeong unnie she's also famous. Me? I'm not. Because I dont like anything like that.

 

Well our class is nearby actually. Me and sujeong unnie in 1-3 and joohyuk oppa in 2-3 well literally our class is crossed each other. I can join unnie's class because I can follow the lesson and the school let me in. So I'm here(?)

 

"Goodmorning naraaaaaa" I hug her as I arrive at class. "Yakkkk sohyun you're heavy" she say. "Aish you're so mean" I pout. "Yes I am" she say and mehrong. We're close enough to tease each other. Nara also like me she's also 16 but she's 10th grader. Nara have a boyfriend name Jeon jungkook. He often come to our class and hang out with us. But sometimes I hate look at them doing lovey dovey thing. "Nara ya... where is your namja chingu? He usualy already smiling like idiot infront our class early in the morning." I say. "He is sick" she say and pout. "Ahhh poor him" I say. Then the school start. 

 

Author POV

 

In Seoul 

 

Otherwise in Seoul there's a big house full of guards and also maids. "Ah.. abeoji eomonim goodmorning" a girl greet her parents. "Ahh nae ddal... good morning. Take a seat.. lets eat" her mother say. "Nee.." she say and eat. "Eumm.. Eomma... Taehyung oppa eodisseo?" The girl ask. "He off early because he has something to do" the mother replay. "Ahh arraseo" the girl say. The family continue their breakfast. After finished the girl bit goodbye. 

 

Kim Yoo jung POV

 

"Dorawajeo I want you back back back back back" aish that alarm ringed already. I wake up and do some excercise. Then I go to kitchen and take some water. "Goodmorning jung ajumma" I greet the maid ajumma that work with our family. Ah ne.. I forgot. Annyeong haseyo... cheoneun Kim Yoo Jung ibnida. I'm 16 years old and I have one brother that is really abnormal(?). His name is Kim tae hyung. I'm not the real child from this family and I just adopted while I'm 3. 

 

Flashback

 

"Eunbi ah mianhae... annyeong..." a girl that really means alot to me bit good bye because she got adopted. We hug each other and say our promises. "Unnie you should promise we'll meet again someday. Yaksok" I say and do our pinky promise. "Eung unnie promised. See you eunbi.. eunnie love you remember that" the girl say and left.

 

After she left I dont have anyone and feel lonely in the orphans. But lately a strange boy with brown hair often come and play with us. I dont really interested in him so I never play with him. One day he approach me. "Yaa! Do you scared at me?" The boy say. "Eung? Ani" I say. "Then why you always sit here and not playing with the rest?" The boy ask. "Because ... because" I remember unnie and I cried. "Yaaa uljimaaa" the boy say. "Igooo take this candy... Dont cry you're ugly when you cry" the boy say. I take the candy and feel more comfortable. "Ya! Whats your name?" The boy say. "Lee eunbi" I say. "Nice name. Naega Kim Taehyung" he say. "Eunbi ah.. dont you feel alone here?" He ask. "Eum... not really but because she left its a bit lonely" I say.

 

"Ahh she must be really precious to you. What will you do if a family adopt you?" He ask. "Molla :( maybe I take it." I say. "If me the one who adopt you do you want to be my dongsaeng?" He ask. "Eung? Jinjja oppa?" I ask him. Well I really happy to hear that. "Eumm eomma say thay I can pick a dongsaeng to play with me. And I think you're the best" he smiling weirdly. 

 

Flashback end

 

Yep after that happens I got adopted. At first i'm surprised they're a reach family and now i'm a part of them. And they change my name to yoojung. Kim yoojung. Its a nice name. "Ajumma what we have today for breakfast?" I ask jung ajumma. "Its up to you.. what do you want?" Ajumma say. "Eummm tteopoki juseyoo" I say with aegyo. "Arraseo... now go upstairs and take a bath after that go wake up your oppa after that you can get your tteopoki" ajumma say. "Aish ajummaaaa i dont wanna wake up that alien:(" I sigh. The ajumma just laugh. 

 

Then I give up... I go upstairs and wake up that alien. I go to his room and wake him up. "Oppaaaa... yakk kim taehyung... ireonaaaaa" I say. It doesn't work T-T then I take a glass of water and pour it in his face. Its work. He's wake up. Yeay mission complete. "Yaaaa! Kim yoo Jung" he shout and I run. "Hehehe annyeong oppa" I say then go to my room and take a bath. Then I go to his room again. "Oopppaaaaa ppali we're gonna eat tteopoki today" I shout. "Neeee" he say and I go downstair. We really like tteopoki. 

 

"Thanks for the food" the two of us say. Yep we just alone here because our appa and umma go overseas for their works. "Oppa do you have time after school?" I ask him. "Aniyo. I should go with jungkook" he say. "Oppa are you choose jungkook oppa over your dongsaeng" I say and pout. "Aishhh nae aegi is mad.. arraseo lets go together." Taehyung oppa say. "Jinjja??? You and jungkook oppa gonna go with me?" I ask. "Eung... now stop talking and eat quickly" he say and put some tteopoki in my mouth. Then we finish our breakfast. "Ajumma we're going annyeong" I say then we left. Today our driver ajussi is sick so we use bus to go to school. 

 

After 15 minute we arrive tat our school. Seoul high. Oppa is in the eleventh grade. I'm in 1-3 and oppa in 2-3. Well in this school I'm a bit lonely acctually but I have two friends that really know me well. There they are. "Raejin ah~ An hee ah goodmorning" I say and hug them from behind. "Ahh goodmorning uri princess" raejin say. "Goodmorning jung jungi" an hee say. While oppa was busying his fans me and my two best friend go to our class.

 

Raejin. Kim raejin. She's in the same age as me and she is really bright child. She already has her namja chingu. Its goo junhoe he is in our class and friend with our class president and also the son o the school chairman. Cha sun woo or baro. And an hee. Yoo an hee. She is a beautifull unnie.. really beautiful. She is 17 and she is really nice and usually do some aegyo and really scary when she's angry. She also already have her namja chingu. Its Kim seokjin. Our sunbaenim. And me? I'm single lol. But even that they have their own boyfriend we still have time to hang out together. 

 

"Yaa! Do you guys gonna go to heechan's birthday this saturday?" I ask them. "Molla if you come them we come" raejin say. "Ne thats right if you come we'll come." An hee say. "Arraseo then lets come there. Lets use the red dress that we have together so we can know each other easily" I say. "Okay call" they say. After that the bell ringed and we come back to our class.

 

Yeah~~~~

Finnaly the first chapter is upppppp

Mian for wrong grammar or some typo.

Please give love to this story juseyo:3

Vote and comment too....

Gomawoooo^^

AudreyAK