6th Anniversary

6th Anniversary

 

Super Junior members were gathering around the dorm as the clocks ticks.

In less than a few minutes, it will be the day, the day that they promise each other that they will hold onto each other whatever it counts.

November 6th, marks the day where twelve boys, with full of passion and enthusiasm had debuted into the world of kpop.

Neither of them knew that they will be like now.

Neither of them knew that they will enter into their 6th years of survival in kpop industry when originally; they were just a project team.

The members which consists of Leeteuk, the leader whose has the wings of an angel; Heechul, the diva who had changes his attitude ever since; Hangeng, the Chinaman who cooks the best Beijing fried rice and best friend of Heechul; Yesung, the philitrum lover and owns a turtle; Kangin, the one who solves things with force but a lovable one; Shindong, who eats a lot but had slimmed down ever since; Sungmin, the cute ageyo king; Eunhyuk, the shining world anchovy who just got back from his anchovy world tour; Donghae, the forever lovely fishy who wished to be Haha to stay beside the anchovy who wished to be Yoo JaeSuk; Siwon, the forever gesture man with muscular abs; Ryeowook, the eternal maknae who loves to cook; Kibum, the smiling guy who is very shy and last but not least, Kyuhyun the evil maknae who have no mercy over his hyungs.

Of course, we couldn’t forget about the the two members, namely ZhouMi and the cute mocha Henry who went through high and lows with Super Junior.

The lights were being switched off as the clocks continue ticking.

Each member holds a candle that the room was dimmed with a small support of light.

Super Junior members had sat around the living room despise that there are a few members missing.

Heechul and Kangin were in the military.

Hangeng is having his future in China.

Siwon and Kibum were filming their respective dramas.

However, they will not be forgotten, because, they are, Super Junior.

The clock ticks slowly as the time comes near.

To the day where 6 years ago, Super Junior was born.

DONG DONG DONG….

As the clock strikes 12 indicating that it was midnight.

And most particularly.

It is the day they’ve been waiting for.

Their 6th anniversary.

That’s when someone broke the silence.

“Happy Birthday, Super Junior,” said the leader, Leeteuk as all the members chant after him.

“Happy Birthday, Super Junior,” chanted the members as they blew out their respective candles leaving only one candle lit up, which is Leeteuk’s candle.

It is always a tradition for Super Junior to have a talk on the night before their anniversary and this year was not an exception.

“It’s been another year we’ve been together and still staying strong. I am happy that we had debuted as Super Junior and I am proud to have all of you as my dongsaengs, even though we didn’t won last year, even though we’ve been sheding tears all along these years, but we knew that we had faith in each other, and this makes all of us strong, I knew that I might not be by your side next year, but let’s continue to be Super Junior even though we are old and have kids,”

“I still remembered the days where Teukie hyung treat me harshly and also the times when I had gotten into the accident, even though I does not treat hyungs properly, but deep down in my heart I really love to have so many hyungs by my side. I’ll be more hardworking starting from now on to become the lovable dongsaeng,”

“I really think that all of you have the most angelic face and forgive me who sneaked in all of your rooms without your permission to touch your faces or even stare when all of you were sleeping. And also, I wanted to apologize to Eunhyukkie that I shouted at him because I thought that he had barbecued my Ddangkoma, I am sorry neh, don’t be angry,”

“I knew that my confession on tv last year had shocked all the members which I sincerely apologize. The truth is, I really want to get married and have kids, but I know that it is impossible now as mine departure might also cause Super Junior insecurities. I am sorry once again for not telling anyone of you before confessing on tv, I swear that I’ll inform all of you when Nari and I are going to get married,”

“I am thankful to be a part of Super Junior. Because of Super Junior, I am no longer the maknae but I have my responsibility towards the younger members. Because of Super Junior, I had found my soul mate, Hyukkie who I love with all my heart. I am grateful to all the members because you’ve supported me even though I have fall in love with my own bandmate, thank you Super Junior,”

“I am thankful to Super Junior members to be able to handle my aegyo even though sometimes it might makes you puke. Besides, I am thankful to Shindong hyung as he always listen to my worries and helping me everytime, thank you hyung. I promise that I will work hard for Super Junior, and I will shine for Super Junior,”

“Even though I’ve been saying this for a trillion times but it never makes me bored in saying this that I feel happy to cook for my hyungs, so don’t hesitate even a bit to wake me up to cook for you even though it is too early. Thank you hyungs, for tolerating me and also be by my side during all the time, thank you,”

“I am thankful that I was born in this world and to be a part of Super Junior. Even though I am not the best looking Super Junior member but I will continue to work hard in order to become the world class anchovy. Also, I will love to thank Donghae who found me and fall in love with me, Donghae ah, saranghae, and Teukie hyung, and all the members, thanks for everything,”

With that we knows, Super Junior will work hard, and the only thing we need to do is trust Super Junior and support them.

ELFs, Happy Anniversary!