001

The Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( 3 years ago....) 

"Wow, great performance today, Kook!" the director of SBS Inkigayo patted Jungkook on the back. "You've finally debuted as a soloist!" Jungkook sheepishy grinned, showcasing his teeth while bowing respectfully. "Thank you, Director-nim. I plan to work harder in the future." The director laughed, tilting his head back and holding onto his stomach with on hand. "Now that's my boy." 

Jungkook is a 17 boy who had been in a boy group of seven called "Bangtansonyeondan", or BTS for short. For a young boy, Jungkook had already had his life planned out: Singing until he dies. Singing was Jungkook's passion. "Living without passion is like being dead." He once had said. As a superstar, Jungkook may seem like a perfect flower-boy maknae who acts like a cute five-year-old. But when he's off-stage....

"Jungkook oppa!" A person from a distance calls Jungkook out. Jungkook snapped his head up, looking for where the sound came from. It was his girlfriend– well, "girlfriend". There stood a six foot tall woman who was clearly older than Jungkook by at least three years. She wore a gold-shimmery club dress with six inch pumps. You assumed that the only reason why the girl is dating Jungkook is because she was a gold digger and looked for a younger male. Jungkook but on a smile and walked towards her, hugging her around the waist and pulling her in for a quick kiss. The girl giggled and tapped his nose lightly. "Congrats on your debut, oppa~" She cooed, pulling him in for a kiss.

You watched the engrossed couple from afar, holding Jungkook's belongings in your arms. You were the assistant of BTS. You held their items, you make sure there's food in their mouth, you charge their phones, you basically do everything for them. The boys are very sweet– well, only six of them. Jungkook was the meanest to you, as you would say. He never thanked you nor asked you politely hold his belongings. He'd just toss you his stuff and then get ready to go on stage. He'd often snap at you for no reason. 

You debated in your mind whether or not to disrupt their little 'session' and notify Jungkook that he needs to get going or just let the girl eat his face. You eventually chose to disrupt them, knowing that if he doesn't get going to his next schedule then you are the one responsible. You slowly made way to the two, who are way too engrossed with each other to notice your presence. You attempted to speak out until the girl loudly moans when Jungkook slides his tongue inside her -mouth. You almost gagged at the moment and tugs on Jungkook's shirt. "Jungkook," you called. He didn't answer you. Instead, he thought that it was his girlfriend saying his name and moaned into . You roll your eyes. You dropped his belongings and placed both your hands in between the couples' foreheads and parted your hands, detaching Jungkook's lips from hers. "Wha- What the ?" He asks, wiping some saliva off the corner of his mouth and panting heavily. 

"Notice that you're in public and it's time to get going." You say, holding up Jungkook's items once again. You caught in the corner of your eye his girlfriend scoffing and mumbling about you, but you couldn't care less. Jungkook snatched his items from you and gave one last kiss to his girlfriend. "I'll see you tomorrow." He calls out, waving to her. "Hey, Bangtan Gal!" Jin calls out for you. It was your nickname whenever Bangtan need help from you or just needed to tell you something. You turn your head in the direction where Jin was calling and watch as he comes up to you, putting on his big jacket. "Thanks for helping out today." He said, smiling and patting your head. You mirror his smile and shrug. "It's nothing, really. After all, it is my job." Jin laughs at your reply. He always laugh whenever you say something. And you weren't even fooling around or sarcastic. "I think you should take the night off. You deserve it." 

"Really?" You ask in shock. Jin nods and grins. "Mhm. We'll be fine. It's just one late night show and then we're done." That was true. There was just one last show scheduled for BTS and might as well just skip it because you were way too tired to do anything else. "Well, thanks! Have a good Christmas!" You yelled while running to retrieve your items. Jin smiles and waves, "You too!" You slid on your coat and sling your bag across your shoulders, while exiting the back building and heading home. When you got home, which was a pretty poor apartment which was dirty since you were never home, you fell onto your couch and fell into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter