Sweet Taste

Longing for you

 

 

Because Sunggyu suddenly fainted, Woohyun had to carry him with the help of his grandpa. They were shocked to find their grandson unconscious in the arms of his afraid friend. But after checking his pulse and breathing they assumed he was just fine and „just“ fainted. The grandma wanted tot o keep Sunggyu in their house until he wakes up but Woohyun refused, telling them they had an important schedule to attend in the evening and  that Sunggyu could rest in their apartment. That was a lie, of course. There was no schedule and of course would they never let someone attend if he was sick that day. Beside Woohyun knew that Sunggyu would rather wake up in his own room because he doesn’t likes if people make a big fuss about this even more, he would be embarrassed if he knows that he broke down.

Now he was sleeping quite content in the back of the car.

 

Enough time for Woohyun to think about what he`s going to do. He could still pull out of this, playing innocent later when Sunggyu wakes up and tell him that he hasn't said anything. That Sunggyu only imagined it. Well, logically thinking, his Hyung isn't dumb, so that's unlikely to work. But hey! At least he could say that part about helping him was only imagined. Anyway he's not that sure that Sunggyu heard that part, as he did faint afterward. Mhhpf... But i want to help him! I can't chicken out after saying that. And i don't know if he'll even accept my help... After all his efforts to not give in to his "urges". Knowing him he will definitely refuse. So what should i do? The rest of the time Woohyun's thoughts were with Sunggyu and his problem, and how to solve it. Or better, he knew what to do but the real question was to first win over Sunggyu and for him to not pull out of this.

 

After all, letting someone bite you is not your everyday stuff!

 

He knows what he's getting into. Although he's a bit scared but honestly, the thought about Sunggyu biting him is kind of alluring. Woohyun feels his cheeks getting warm and glances at Sunggyu. His gaze falls on his pink and plump lips. Quickly he averts his eyes again. No no, don't think about unnecessary thinks. He shouts out while shaking his head. 

 

And much to soon they reached their apartment complex. Un(-Fortunate) Sunggyu was still unconscious/sleeping so he gently picked him up bridal style and began the way to Sunggyu's apartment. The first obstacle greeted them at he stairway.Sometimes Woohyun would take the stairs to get a bit of training. Ok I'll better use the elevator. Sunggyu was warm in his arms and began stirring a little bit giving out little uncomfortable breathing noises. Woohyun chuckled. How cute! 

 

So next he stood in front of the door of Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya's apartment. What bugged him a little was if they were home. Isn't it a little bit suspicious just walking in their with their leader unconscious in his arms like it's the most normal thing. What will he say if they ask him questions? What a pain and he's so bad in lying. With a heavy breath he turned his back to the door and walked to "his" apartment. Much to his luck, his room is the first one so he quickly slipped through the door and into his room. As soon he laid Sunggyu on his bed he locked the door. He heard the Tv so someone is definitely home. Ok so now what? He awkwardly rubbed his palms together. 

 

A sudden movement startled him and with wide eyes he observed how his Hyung slowly opened his eyes and confused looked around the room. As Sunggyu noticed where he was his eyes went wide and he saw Woohyun sitting on a chair. The younger was flustered and didn't dared to say anything, seeing how Sunggyu's eyes turned into two slits and he glared at Woohyun.

 

"Woohyun-ah. Tell me where we are? Judging from Sunggyu's tone he was not amused, clearly.

 

"Uhm, in my room? Woohyun answered carefully. He dared to look him in the eyes. Oh sh- Sunggyu Hyung is mad!

 

"Yes and you know what's the problem!" Sunggyu let out a big sight and covered his face with his palms. The next part was muffled but Woohyun heard it nevertheless. "What if i jump you? Didn't you hear about my condition?"

 

Sunggyu was confused, really confused. He still felt anger, mostly about himself about not being careful enough. The thing he most wanted to avoid did happen and he dragged his friend into his mess. Why can't he understand? I just want everything to be normal. If he hadn't heard it i would have made the effort to live my life the same as usual. Not bothering anyone and just looking over the members. But this? This is the worst! What am i going to do now?? Avoid him? But he knows, he won't stay away... And why the hell did he bring me to his room of al places. I can't concentrate. The whole room smelled like Woohyun, a strong but calming scent. The hot feeling cursing through his body made Sunggyu aware that it was dangerous to stay here. All he wanted now was to approach the younger and to feel his skin, his warmth. To lay his hands on his neck, to feel his pulse, the proof that his heart is beating. That he is alive. Sunggyu clenched his fists. I can't, I can't, I can't....

 

Woohyun observed the inner turmoil that was clearly happening in Sunggyu. But he was glad, it seemed like he still remembered that he knows. Just thinking about telling him again in case he forgot was terrible. But seeing their leader so pained hurt him too. He's so lost in thought that he didn't even question why he woke up in my room... Is the temptation really so hard? 

 

Just at the moment he opened his mouth to say something, Sunggyu quickly got up and already reached for the lock on the door. Without losing more time Woohyun grabbed Sunggyus hands and pulled him away from the door. He was so surprised that Wohyun was able to effortlessly throw him on the bed. Sunggyu wanted to stand up again but Wooyhun didn't let go of his hands and pinned them over his head. Their position was now rather uncomfortable with Sunggyu on his stomach on the bed, his head pressed into the blanket and hands over his head. Sunggyu groaned and  tried to wriggle out of the hold but Woohyun was holding him in place.

 

"I'm sorry Hyung, really! But please don't run away. Not again! I know it's hard for you and you don't want to make me or anyone else worry. But i already know it, so let me help you." Wooyun was not so sure if Sunggyu heard it all. "I will let go, but please don't run away and listen to me, okay?"

 

He waited for a few seconds until he saw Sunggyu hesitantly nodding and he let go of his hands. Now Woohyun was quite flustered. How could he pin his Hyung down on the bed like this? But Sunggyu was strangely quiet. He know faced the other side with his head looking down. He held his wrist with his hand. "I'm so sorry, did i hurt you? I'm so sorry!" Woohyun immidiately apologized. Oh no i only wanted to help him and now i even hurt him...

 

Sunggyu didn't look up because he was to far into his emotions to face Woohyun now. The place where Woohyun touched him, his wrist, did still feel hot and it made his body feel numb. His heart was pounding against his chest and the sweet smell made him lightheaded. All of  his being was longing for this person who was sitting behind him. Everything so alluring and captivating. Woohyuns firm and perfect skin just waiting to be tainted, those gently looking dark eyes and black locks that looked so soft.

 

"Please bite me Sunggyu-hyung."

 

 

He turned shocked to the other side. Sunggyu looked at a smiling Woohyun. The latter was happy that Sunggyu finally looked him in the eyes. He decided. He will protect and help his longtime friend. Even though there were times they were not that close, just like in any friendship there are up and downs. But if his friends need him he will gladly help. And it's not just any friend. It's his beloved Sunggyu. A Hyung who he respects and who helped him through many hardships. Now it was his turn. 

 

Woohyun was leaning against the wall, comfortable sitting on his bed. He streched his arm out to Sunggyu to tell him to come over there. But said man was still sitting in shock not believing his ears, and eyes. Though his mind did tell him something else his body screamed for the attention and he threw himself at Woohyun. Sunggyu sat on Woohyuns lap now with his face buried in his chest. He was continuously shaking his head and chanting "I can't" and "no". But in truth his self control was already shattered. He knew himself that he won't let go of the younger now. His throat growing thirstier every second and he was so hot, so unbearably hot. His teeth were aching and trobbing.

 

With a swift movement Woohyun lifted Sunggyu's chin and gave him a reassuring smile. "Please bite me! I'm okay."

 

Sunggyu's gaze got heated. By now his body was trembling and his fingers grabbing into the material of Woohyuns sweater. "B- but i-i can't..." Contradicting to his words his eyes looked pleading.

 

"Yes you can." Woohyun was guiding Sunggyu's head to his neck and tilting his head a bit. He heard Sunggyu inhaling really hard. Pabo. Acting so strong. Just let me help you. Sunggyu was biting his lip and  his fists were turning white from clenching to hard. Woohyun ran his fingers trough Sunggyu's soft hair and suddenly everything happened really fast.

 

Woohyuns fingers on his scalp got Sunggyu over the edge, it felt just to good! He just let go of every sane feeling that was left over in him and let the beast inside him take over. His lips got in contact with Woohyun's firm skin and his teeth sank into it. The taste of warm blood flooded into his mouth and he smelled copper and something really sweet.He closed his eyes and felt the how the aching subsided and it all was to mind-blowing good. Woohyun was overwhelmed too. Honestly, as Sunggyu's teeth went trough his skin it hurt  but now there was an undescribable feeling. It was hard to explain. Although it hurt there was another pleasureable​ feeling. His hand was still in Sunggyu's hair slowly massaging his scalp. His other hand found his way to the others back, pressing the older closer to him. Sunggyu let out an satisfied sound as he pulled out. He glanced at the blood spilling out of the wound. He heard Woohyun breathing heavy and he leaned down again and let his tongue run over the punctured skin. He the blood at first carefully  but upon loud pants from Woohun he over the wound with more pressure. He wanted to stay like this. Woohyun's gentle hand pressing them close and the sweet taste of  blood on his tongue.

 

All the pain was gone, no painful hotness. There was something new, though. A tingling feeling through his spine with each time Woohyun panted. The hand on his back that was up and down now making his insides feel weird. Sunggyu didn't want to part from Woohyun although his urges were sated.

 

A new longing.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello it's been so long!  TT

​I hope this chapter was okay, i had a big writers block and i feel like my writing got worse... :/

Anyway, rejoice for the woogyu moment and the bite, finally! :DD

i you like leave a comment! <3