Embarrassing

Longing for you

The room was silent.

 

To silent.

 

Just as Sunggyu stopped the wound, it was as if his consciousness returned to him. And hell, was he shocked. Even that was an understatement, he was devastated. So right at this moment he was in a state of shock unable to move. There was a train of thoughs in his head that ran in an unbelievable speed.

I bit Woohyun

I bit my friend.

friend

my group member

I his blood

Oh my god

What is this?

Don't tell my this happened right now?

How could i...

So good

It tasted so good

blood

Delicious blood

Woohyun's blood

Woohyun

I Woohyun's blood

What, wait??

No!

This can't happen.

Did i really just bite Woohyun?

 

An it went on and on like this. Everything was so contradicting. Wanting to stay and to get away at the same time. What's this feeling in my chest? Why is it so hard to part from this warmth? Aishh!! It's so embarassing! Now it seemed more like he was bashful about not wanting to get away from Woohyun rather than being shocked about the bite. He was so deep in thoughts that he didn't noticed how Woohyun removed his hands from his back and how his breath returned to normal. The younger reached his hand to Sunggyu and gently brushed his right cheek with his knuckles.

 

Woohyun never imagined it to be this, well hot. All the time he imagined how it will hurt and how Sunggyu would bite him. But the sensation that the bite gave him moved down to his spine. What they did was intimate. It was way different than those innocent hugs, simple hand holding and games to please the fangirls. What they did was something more, lover like. 

 

He should feel strange for doing this with Sunggyu, a hyung someone like a brother and a good and close friends. They are group members.

 

But he didn't. He enjoyed it.The weight of someone else on his lap. Hot breath ghosting over his skin and the feeling of soft lips. A warm chest pressed aginst his own, that he couldn't help but wanted to press closer. Sunggyu was so warm, so comfortable in his arms. The smell so familiar, reminding him of their times together. This person that he knew for already more than 7 years, but he didn't knew how it felt to hold him like this.

So what does this mean? It couldn`t...

 

As Woohyun's hand caressed the soft cheek, Sunggyu woke from his state of shock and pushed Woohyun with all his strength and got away from him as fast as he could. There was a loud thud. "Damn, Hyung!That hurts!" Whined Woohyun rubbing his poor head that collided with the wall behind him. He almost expected Sunggyu to run away as he got his chance to escape, now that he rendered Woohyun more or less powerless.

But he just stood there and judging from the movements of his arms,  Wohyun could make out from only seeing the backside of him, he was fiddling with his fingers. Woohyun wanted to ask him what was wrong but got interruptet.

 

"I-I'm sorry... for just now and well... y-you know!

 

 

and Thank you."

 

With these words hurriedly spoken he left the room and closed the door behind him. What no one could see was the cute red face that Sunggyu was having. He still could not believe anything that happened and he couldn't wait to throw some cold water in his face, because that was something he totally needed.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello (^^)/  Sry it's really short ....