Ending ; Part 8 - 'The Loss'

I Need U [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctor is running to Halla's room. This happen when nobody was there. It is the 7th day of her at the hospital and it seems that her condition become worse than before .

'Call her guardiant . She's in peak . Anytime ' , the doctor command the nurse. And she quickly do her duty .

-----------------------------LATER--------------------------

She make her last breathe on that white bed sheet . At that moment , her brothers and friends just arrive at her room .

'I'm trying my best . She have internal bleeding due to her last surgery . She put too much pressure on herself to cure and cause the artery burst at nowhere . She still going strong even at her last breath . I'm sorry ' , after the doctor leaving , all of them still in disbelieve . Jin get into the room weakly , to find the truth . When he entering the room , there are no more wire attaching to her and all the monitor are off .

'Halla-ya . Wake up , this is not a joke to make ', says Jin while shaking her but still , Halla doesn't move a bit . Then , when they are trying to enter the room , Jin make his way out of the room . He cry badly , it feels like someone is snatching something important from him . JungKook , who doesn't enter the room , just looking to the ground without realising his tears flowing through his cheek.

'Halla-ya!' , inner side of JungKook scream . His legs become weaker and fell down to the floor while crying .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter