Chapter 3

Let's Dance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I missed you Lia!" Hoseok spoke softly as he hugged her from behind. She smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Me too Hoseok, but I am here now aren't I?" She responded just as softly.
He tightened his hold on her and nodded. "I really hope you don't leave this time. Its boring without you." 
"Hmm, yeah, it's lonely over there too. I think I'll be here for a while now. I don't wanna go back their Seok-ah." She said sadly.
"Hopefully, your grandparents can keep you forever now, then I can pick on you and we can go back to the way it was before." He smiled at the thought.
She laughed and pushed him by her elbow. "Yah, aish, don't pick on me or I am gonna kick your . I swear Jung Horse!" She smirked as he frowned at the old nickname.
"Yah, chubby-cheeks, you promised you'll stop calling me that!." He shouted in anger.
She tilted her head to the side and tapped her chin as if to think, 
"I don't recall saying "I promise", I just said, "maybe", there is a big difference. And, you're still calling me chubby-cheeks." She said with serious face.
"aah chumal, fine, have it your way. I don't see the point in arguing with you over this since I know you won't do what I say." He sighed in defeat.

She smiled in victory and walked up to him and pulled on his arm to make him shorter, he looked at her confuse.
"Its okay baby Seok, this chingu won't tell your name to others okay?" She spoke to him in a motherly voice, teasingly
He stepped out of her grasp and fixed his hair as he scowled at the younger girl. "YAH! I am older than you, don't pat my head as if I am a kid." 
She turned around and walked towards the house yelling, "Whatever you say Seokki-Bun", and ran inside the house laughing as Hoseok yelled at her and chased   her. She entered through the kitchen door where therr were less people & hid behind Mrs. Jung, who looked at her questioningly until she saw Hose

Please log in to read the full chapter