Kick What?!

Candy Jelly Love
JUNG'S POV
 
"Ouch!!!" she kick my leg and it stings a lot.
 
My friends just laugh at me and she just run back towards her nerd friends. I see her give us a death glare. I just ignore it as i know that she is not like the other girls that we know in this school and she is totally the next target for our pranks.
 
We went to our class and the class start. Mrs. Seo come in the class for assembly and suddenly she come in with the nerd girl smiling brightly. But as soon as she saw me and my boys her smile disappears.
 
"Class, today we're gonna have a new friends.." Jia appearance catch the other kids attention.
"Introduce yourself, where you're from and what your mission for now.." she said to Jia asking her to do so.
 
"Hello. I'm Hwang Jia. From New York, US. And my mission for now is.. to.. kick.. someone's .."
 
All the class burst into laugh. Mrs. Seo also can't help but join the others.
 
"Whom  are you talking bout?" Mrs. Seo ask while holding back her laughs.
"The 'ugly ' who mess with my BFF on my first day.." she said while point to me and my boys.
"Ah, ok. You may sit next to Sooyoung and hope you will achieve your mission one day.." she said and all the class burst into laughs again.
 
Then Mrs. Seo start to take attendance and finally the class start. Its Korean Language class and Jia is taking out her textbooks when suddenly Mino, one of my boys approach her.
 
"Hey, New York girl.."
 
But she ignores him and keep studying the textbook. Sooyoung the nerd girl who sit next to her suddenly whisper something to Jia's ears and she start to form smirk. She suddenly close the book and give Mino her best look.
 
Weirdly, Mino start to blush. Suddenly Jia start to talk to her.
 
"One day, i'm gonna kick your . Try to mess with me again and that day is the day. Got it!" she said and made me shock. 
 
Mino just give Jia his cheesy smirk and almost want to slap her but suddenly the teachers went inside the class and saw the situation.
 
"Yong Mino! What are you doing? This is too much, come with me to the principal office, right now!" he was in shock while Jia and Sooyoung just smile.
 
Flashback (THE WHISPER SCENE)
 
Jia is ignoring Mino who is cupping his face in-front of her when suddenly Sooyoung appears and whisper to Jia's ear an idea.
 
"Try to make he mad and want to slap you. The teachers in on the way and you have 20 seconds left. Help me friends and your mission will accomplish.."
 
Jia start to form a smirk. She suddenly close the book and Mino her best look.