First Met

Candy Jelly Love
JIA'S POV
 
I'm walking to the bus stop happily but then someone ruin my mood. That person bump into me and just go without apologize and left me on the ground with pains.
"Ouch!!" i said as my is feeling the pain.
Suddenly someone appears and offer me a hand to stand up. I take it shyly and with his strong grip, he easily pull my hands and my body right back to stand in the ground. Its a boy and looks like his uniform is the same with me.
"Thank you.."
"Your welcome. By the way, are you Shinhwa High School student too?" he said while look into my uniform.
"Yes. And i think you too, right?"
"Yup, i'm in senior year? How bout you?"
"Oh, me too.."
"Oh, cool! I'm Jung. Lim Jung. And you?" while offer out a hand to shakes mine.
"I'm Hwang Jia.." i shake his hands too.
 
When we try to talk more, the bus arrive and we cut our conversation and save it for later. On the bus i sit alone and Jack sit with his friends. They laughing, joking and having a short time fun on the bus.
 
After almost 25 minutes ride on the bus, we arrive and i get down with sort of anxious feeling cause i worry if i'm gonna suit this or not. But then a girl approach me. She is looking familiar. Its her, the person who bump me and don't apologize after that.
 
"Hi.."
"You!"
 
I'm feeling little bit mad when i think bout that incident but suddenly she pull my hands and we move little bit further than the entrance and a bunch of girls suddenly pops out nowhere and they were chasing a group of boys and i saw that in that group there is Jung.
 
"Hey, what are you doing?"
"Sorry. For this and this morning. I was in rush. Forgive me please.." she beg with her puppy eyes.
"Its ok. I'm not die or neither critical so ok. But you need to tour me this school today, ok?" i said and offer her the pinky swear just to make sure she will never escape from it.
"Ok, by the way i'm Jung Sooyoung, senior year. How bout you?"
"I'm Hwang Jia, senior year too. Nice to meet you.."
"Oh, cool. Are you new students? Cause i never saw you before.." she said while correcting her nerd glasses.
"Yes i am. I just migrate from New York, US.."
"Wow! And you can speak Korean perfectly. Who are you? An alien?" while teasing me.
"Whatever. Now help me find my class now.." i beg with my puppy face.
 
Sooyoung lead me to the office and i met the teachers in charge and then i met my homeroom teacher after that. Luckily i'm in the same class with Sooyoung, my new BFF. We were arm in arm to the class when suddenly someone make Sooyoung lost her balance by bumping her to the ground and fall with her face landed first.
 
"Ouch!!!" she moan in hurt.
"Are you ok?" i said while try to help her up.
"My glasses. Oh god!" she start to panic while look for her precious item, nerd glasses.
 
After she back to stand on the ground i let her calm down first and try to find her glass but suddenly someone say something teasing Sooyoung.
 
"Its here, nerd! And guess what, its already broke. Ops!" he said and cruelly broke Sooyoung's glasses into two pieces.
 
The boy just laugh and then his friends shows up and i saw that Jung is one of them. He were looking at me and laugh. I went closer to them a pick the broken glasses and kick Jung's leg and run back to Sooyoung who is crying.
 
"Let's go Sooyoung. I'll fix your glasses.." i said and give my death and 'don't-ever-show -up-in-front-of-me-if-you-don't-want-to-hurt-yourself' glare to them.