First Met

Who Are You?
I rush myself get outside from that hell. Then i check my phone as its keep ringing since i was in the office. Three message from someone unknown.
 
"Hey~ I'm your date for today. I just want to tell you that i already arrived.."
 
"Come slowly ^^"
 
"I'm drinking a coffee right now.."
 
I read it and text him back with some lame excuses.
 
"Sorry. I went to the wrong cafe. I 'll be there soon.."
 
Then rush my step again and start to run to the cafe. As soon i arrive on the entrance door, i stop my step for a while to catch my breath. I go inside and found a man stand up and smile to me. I was totally happy just like a person who just won a lottery ticket as my heart is having a blast. I smile and he went closer to me slowly with his very sweet smile.
 
"Hi, there. I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun. How bout you?" he said while let out his hands to shake mines.
"Hi. I'm Lee Sumin. Nice to meet you, and sorry for late.."
"Haha, its fine. Actually i was the one who arrived fast as i excited to meet you.." he said shyly while rub his neck.
"Good to hear. By the way, shall we sit?"
"Yeah, have a sit. Let me get you a?"
"Banana smoothie, please.."
 
He goes and i sit on the table while look at him like a silly girl. He just smile when our eyes meet each others.
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
She is totally likes an angle, a goddess and just like what my grandma used to said, a woman will shines brightly when she were decided to be your destiny. The way she blush makes me more crazy bout her. Her long flow hair and her milky-white skin also makes her so perfect.
 
Its my turn to order and i wait for a few minutes as its going to take a time to make it. I keep looking at her and i can see pink blusher on her cheeks more brighter when our eyes met each others. I just laugh at that cutie. Then the order ready and i go closer to our table.
 
"Here's your smoothie.."
"Thanks.."
"So, how old are you?" i start to ask as thee situation is start to be in silence mode.
"I'm 24, you?" she said why look straight to my eyes.
"Oh, i'm 22. By the way, its my first blind date. How bout you?"
"I've been to few others blind date. But nothing happen after the first met cause my friends who set me up is joking with some weird guys to be my date.." she said angrily and pout in the end.
"Oh, ok. By the way, wanna hear something?"
"Huh? Whats that?"
"In thousands pairs of eyes in this world, there is one pair that make me smile.. And it is..."
"It is?"
"It's you. How can you steal all the stars from the sky and put it in your beautiful eyes?"
 
She start to blush more when i said it and we just laugh. Later we move on to another place. And we keep talking and talking bout our-self and i successfully made her call me 'oppa'. Funnily but i ask to do so when we bet on something and i won it. Lastly, we bid goodbye and hoping to meet again.