Boring Morning

Who Are You?
SUMIN'S POV
 
Morning shines and i start my day with Happy, my Chihuahua doggy. Super Junior, Haru plays in my mp3 and made my day better then anybody. I keep on with breakfast, and little exercise.
 
Morning blues just fill in and it kills my mood. Turning, stretching and even watching tv can't kill it just like virus in the body. Then, my Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 rings. Its my cousin, Hani.
 
"Sumin~~~~~~~~~"
"Yes........."
"What are you doing now? Wanna go on a blind date?"
"Blind date? Um, is he ok? Cause i'm totally trauma with the last person you introduced to me..."
"He is totally the opposite from the last person i introduced to you, so 'deal'?
"Um, are you sure? You not doing this for fun, right?"
"I'm serious and he also agree to meet you at 10 a.m, Coffee Smith Cafe.."
"Um, ok. But tell him chance i'm gonna late cause i got some appointment to do, ok?"
"Yes ma'am! Good luck~"
 
Finish the talk and big smile appears in my face. Then i excitedly go through my wardrobe and found this cute pink one-piece dress, denim shorts, cute small side-bag and simple sneakers. I look through myself at the mirror and having a blast inside my heart to meet my 'Prince Charming'.
 
I walk through with ear-phones in my ear with Sistar, Loving U on the house and it just make me smile like silly. I walk and walk and then arrived at my old main-management office for sudden stop as my ex-senior suddenly give me an emergency call. I walk nervously to his office. I knock the door slowly and he told me inside with his hoarse voice.
 
"Come in.."
"Yes, Mr. Jin?"
"Just call me Liam. By the way you look cute today? May i ask why?" his sentence make me feel like having a ride on a very scary roller-coaster.
"Huh? Nothing, i just have a blind date today.."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes. And can you tell me faster cause i already book the date at 10 am.." i said asking him to rush as its already 9:20 am.
"Oh, nothing. Actually i want to ask you for some coffee and maybe some talks too.." his sentence gives me goosebumps.
"Excuse me, but aren't you a married man? And even if you are my senior you still can't do that.." i said madly as i can't forget how his wife chased after me and accuse me for seduce her husband and made me quit the job.
 
I rush myself get outside from that hell. Then i check my phone as its keep ringing since i was in the office. Three message from someone unknown.