Chapter 1

College Fever

''Come on Jaehyo, it will be fun!'' Ukwon whined, tracing his fingers over Jaehyo's chest. They were laying on Jaehyo's bed in the exact same position they were a few hours before. Jaehyo tangled his fingers in Ukwon's blonde hair and together they listened to music only to be interrupted by the occasional make out session.  

''I can't believe we're having the same discussion again! Honestly you can go, I just don't want to.'' 

''I can't go alone, you got invited, I don't even go here.'' 

''Ugh, can't we just watch a movie or something? There is this new movie abo-'' Jaehyo offered before being interrupted by Ukwon.

''Sure, let's do something we haven't done a million times before'' Ukwon snapped and Jaehyo could almost taste the sarcasm dripping off of his comment. Agitated, Jaehyo pushed Ukwon off of him and sat on the side of his bed. It was silent for a while until he felt weight swift on the bed and two hands sliding from his shoulders to his chest, hugging them close together. 

''Look, I'm sorry. I just don't want you to miss out on something. There are so many.. neat new things to do now that we're in college.''

''Neat, Ukwon, really?''  Jaehyo snickered. "It's just that.. You know I don't have the best track record with parties.'' 

''He's not here Jaehyo. It's been two weeks. This time it's going to be different, I promise.'' Ukwon muttered and Jaehyo could feel his lips leaving feather light kisses on his neck. Laying back his neck so that Ukwon could have full access, Jaehyo simply nodded while Ukwon dived in and claimed his victory. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party was everything you'd expect from a college party. Loud music, paper cups and a lot of drunk people. Ukwon led them to a couch and pushed Jaehyo down next to him, an arm immediately slid around his waist pulling him close. To be completely honest, Jaehyo felt extremely uncomfortable. Nobody was paying attention to them, but they could always run into someone who was against them being this close. They could always run into him. The chances were slim because even though Minhyuk had claimed to go to the same college as him, there was no sight of him. Every time Jaehyo had walked into a new class, into his dorm or even into the small bar a few miles off of campus he and Ukwon liked to go to, he would feel nauseated with anxiety. But nothing, nowhere. Nobody had even heard of him. The campus wasn't really that big so if he was here, Jaehyo had to have run into him one time or another. He was not here. 

Excusing himself Jaehyo got up to get something to drink for the both of them. Maybe he could drink some of his nerves away, and he might actually enjoy the party. Pouring two cups with ice cold beer, he stood against the counter a little longer than necessary. His eyes itched to a bottle of clear alcohol laying on the other side of the counter. Quickly he poured himself one, two shots and emptied them in his stomach. Feeling a little happier and confident, he returned to Ukwon with the two cups. He would have poured Ukwon a shot of the burning substance too if he wasn't such a lightweight. 

Pushing past a drunk kissing couple, he saw that Ukwon wasn't alone anymore. There next to him where Jaehyo was just sitting a few minutes ago, was a boy with his back to him. They sat close to each other, which wasn't strange since the couch was closer to a love couch than a sofa. They seemed comfortable though, thighs softly touching and faces close together so that they could hear the other one over the loud music. 

A little awkward Jaehyo contemplated if he should turn around but with nowhere to go he decided to move forward and awkwardly stand in front of Ukwon, who was so deep into his conversation that he didn't notice Jaehyo until he awkwardly cleared his throat. 

''Oh hey babe, this is Jin.'' Ukwon introduced them. Jaehyo waited for more information but it stayed silent so he just reached out his hand. 

Jin reached forward too and gently gripped his hand while Jaehyo murmured his name. When Jin pulled back his lingered on his hand, Jaehyo might have noticed more but he was captivated by the stranger's face. He was beautiful, tan skin, a small smirk evident on his full lips, dark hair that draped over his forehead and light brown eyes.  He had a mysterious air around him and confidence that showed through every move he made, the way he crossed his legs and slowly brushed the black hair out of his eyes and the way his smirk intensified when he saw Jaehyo was staring at him. 

Snapping out of it, Jaehyo looked around to see if there was a chair he could use to sit down, standing made him feel awkward with the two boys below him watching him every move. Seeing his struggle Ukwon grabbed his waist and pulled Jaehyo onto his lap. Blushing Jaehyo tried to sit as comfortable as possible while Ukwon's thumb slowly drew circles on the skin of his thigh where his t-shirt had hitched up. 

''So this is the Jaehyo you were telling me about the other day.'' Jin broke the silence.

Ukwon didn't answer instead he kissed Jaehyo's cheek, making the situation only more uneasy for him. He was glad for the amount of alcohol he had consumed before, making him feel slightly more confident.

''Hmmmm...'' Was the unintelligent answer. At first Jaehyo felt slightly offended, was this is way of showing his disapproval? Did he think Jaehyo not good enough for Ukwon? But then he noticed the slightly darker looking eyes sliding over his body with his lips still curled in a smile. A silence followed and Jaehyo desperately tried to think of a subject he could bring up, but his mind was empty. That was when he felt Ukwon's hand slide over his own, and he noticed he was still holding on to the two cups of beer.

''Is this one for me?'' 

Jaehyo nodded and handed one of the cups over to a smiling Ukwon who emptied it in one gulp, let out an 'aaah' and threw the red cup on the ground so that he could wind his arms around Jaehyo's waist once again and hug him close. Jaehyo let out a little smile, not being able to resist leaning back against Ukwon and taking in the pine and peppermint smell of his boyfriend. 

''I can't believe you two drink can drink that pathetic excuse for a beer'' Jin said, who had taken the scene before him in with amusement. 

Jaehyo took a little sip and resist the urge to shudder because of the disgusting taste. He was right.

''You don't drink?'' Jaehyo asked curiously. 

Jin's smile widened and he let out a little laugh and he could feel the rumble of a chuckle inside Ukwon's chest against his back

''I do. But I would rather drink my own beverage'' He pulled out a little flask, fashionable designed with a skull on the front. It was decorated with little diamonds and looked like it was worth more money than Jaehyo had currently in his back account. He took a big thug and offered the flask to Jaehyo.

Hesitantly he looked at the flask, and when he was about to refuse Ukwon moved and took hold of the flask and drank some of it before nudging Jaehyo and holding the flask in front of his face while he raised one of his eyebrows. Not wanting to lose to the handsome boy in front of him, he grabbed and brought the lit to his lips. He was able to take two large tugs before coughing loudly to the amusement of the other boys who laughed loudly. Embarrassed he closed the flask and tossed it onto Jin's lap. Ukwon buried his face in his neck to muffle his laughter while Jin had quickly composed himself. 

''First time drinking absinthe?'' Jin asked trying to repress a smile while Jaehyo quickly drank the beer, which by now tasted like ambrosia, to get the disgusting taste out of his mouth. 

Jaehyo looked at Jin annoyed and slammed his empty cup onto the table next to him. His throat still burned and he was sure if he stood up he would be dizzy. Ukwon, who couldn't take alcohol that well, was even further intoxicated. He slowly swayed from left to right, forcing Jaehyo to do the same in his iron grip and Jaehyo could feel the puffing of his endless laughter on his neck. If he had been sober, he would probably be annoyed at Ukwon, but since alcohol brought out a carelessness inside of him, he played along and laid his hands over Ukwon's.

Jin however looked completely the same as before he just chuckled at the two and used his hand to rub Jaehyo's knee. 

''You two are cute together.'' He stated before looking at his phone and sighing. "Look I need to go, you two have fun together.'' He winked and before Jaehyo had the chance to say something more than just 'goodbye' he was gone. Ukwon barely seemed to notice while he just whispered Jaehyo's name over and over again and digged his fingers in Jaehyo's upper legs. 

''Jaehyo'' he giggled again while his hands moved up. It felt nice, more than nice and Jaehyo would be lying if he wasn't enjoying this attention. He always did, but then again he knew that in everything he did there was a seeking of approval. He never joked without looking around after to see if someone laughed, and he never let Ukwon carelessly touch like this. Not even when they were alone. 

''Ukwon'' he complained while small fingers traced the outline of the belt he was wearing and two fingers began moving towards the sides of his groins . All he got was a giggle in return. Feeling bold and confident, and who was he kidding slightly aroused, he turned his face around to look at Ukwon. 

''Let's get back to the dorm.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making their way up on the stairs and to the  to the last door of the endless corridor. This wasn't easy since they wobbled from wall to wall and Ukwon was leaning all his weight on Jaehyo, laughing loudly while Jaehyo shushed him for the 5th time. 

Suddenly Ukwon stopped laughing abruptly and before Jaehyo could ask him what was wrong he was pushed against the wall and he felt a hot mouth pressing against his own. Hesitant at first and quiet aware of the possibility of someone opening their door to go the bathroom and finding them making out next to his door, he tried to movie his head away letting out quiet ''Ukwon.''. But Ukwon just grabbed his chin and moved his lips harder against them, two hands reached behind him and got hold of his , making Jaehyo gasp and allowing Ukwon access to his mouth. 

Ukwon's movements were strangely deliberate compared to a few minutes ago when he could barely stand on his own without falling over. Jaehyo however was too drunk to wonder about that and answered Ukwon with sloppy kissed and hugged him even closer, raising one leg and winding around Ukwon's legs to grant him better access. He let out the slightest moan when he heard a loud thud against the wall, the impact had been so great that Jaehyo could swear he felt the wall shake lightly but he wasn't sure if he could trust his instincts. 

Jaehyo looked up but Ukwon just buried his face in Jaehyo's neck, shamelessly continuing to nibble and bite on the sensitive skin. He only caught a faint glimpse of the man who had caught them before their intruder turned around and went into his room a few doors down and slammed the door close with an unrefutable force. But it had been enough for Jaehyo to realize what had just happened and he felt sick to his stomach while his mind progressed of the man he knew oh so well. 

Minhyuk.