Intro

College Fever

''Jaehyo?''

Turning around, he saw Ukwon standing in the door opening, carrying one of the boxes in his arms. 

''That was the last one!'' Ukwon exclaimed happily, stretching his arms above his head. Jaehyo couldn't help but stare at his muscles and looked away slightly embarrassed. Even though they had been dating for the whole summer, he would still get flustered by Ukwon. 'You're acting like a 12 year old' he thought annoyed at himself and he moved forward, throwing his arms around Ukwon, pecking him on the lips. 

''Thanks for helping me.'' Jaehyo whispered.

Ukwon didn't reply but simply kissed him again, more passionately than Jaehyo had done. He threw his arms around Jaehyo, who froze under his touch. Feeling the hesitance Ukwon pulled back. 

''Sorry.'' He smiled apologetic at his boyfriend.

''You don't have to apologize.'' Jaehyo muttered, annoyed at himself again. This whole summer they hadn't come further than kissing and he knew Ukwon was ready for the next step. He was the problem, somehow it still didn't feel right. He was in love with Ukwon. But still there was a part of him that felt.. restless. He couldn't explain it and no matter how much he tried to wish it was different, it just wasn't. He had talked about it with Ukwon one night, who had reacted the exact way Jaehyo knew he would. 'It takes time' and 'you're so new to this, it is only normal to feel this way' were the words that were spoken, but still, the hurt had been evident in his voice and Jaehyo had decided not to bring it up again after that. 

''Come on. let's get something to drink, you can finish unpacking later.'' Ukwon grabbed Jaehyo's hand and dragged him out of his tiny room. 

They walked together hand in hand to a coffee shop that was on campus. Being openly together on the streets was something Jaehyo was fiercely against in the beginning. It was true that all his friends (Taeil and Jihoon) had reacted with enthusiasm, his sister had been a little too excited for Jaehyo's taste, and Ukwon's parents had known for a long time. All that was left was telling his parents, something he didn't particularly look forward to. He didn't even know his own parents that well, so he had no idea how they would react. They were always working and traveling around and even failed to show up to his graduation, so why would he even bother to tell them? If they weren't there for the most important events of his life, they couldn't expect to be involved in his life at any other  level. The rest of the people he knew from high school had found out eventually but didn't seem that shocked (to his annoyance). Someone even dared to make to a remark where he said that he 'had been expecting it would have been that other guy'. Which was even worse. 

They settled down in the corner of the coffee shop. It was quite, most students were still unpacking and moving into their rooms, but Jaehyo didn't mind. Ukwon played with his fingers as they ordered. 

''When are you going back?'' Jaehyo eventually asked. 

''I have to catch the bus in an hour.'' 

''I don't want you to go.'' Jaehyo blurted out, blushing when he realized what he had just said. But Ukwon didn't seemed to mind. 

''I don't want to go, either. I will come visit next weekend and spent the night! We'll have so much to discuss, and we're going to have so much fun so you won't even have time to miss me.'' Ukwon chuckled. 

''Well, you're going to have so much fun.'' 

''We're not in high school anymore Jaehyo. This is a fresh start, nobody here knows who you are.''

Lies. That was bull and they both knew it. There was one person who knew who he was. Minhyuk. Both of them hadn't even spoken out that name after that night after graduation. It was just a subject they didn't discuss. Jaehyo hadn't seen Minhyuk again, he and his parents had gone on a long vacation and Jaehyo didn't know anything besides that. He still wondered about Minhyuk, although he would never admit it. And sometimes he feared Ukwon would somehow managed to read his mind and see his mind full of thought of Minhyuk, locked away behind a restriction he had put up himself. There was no point in reminiscing over the past. Ukwon was right, this was a new start.

''Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe I can come to your room next week? I haven't even seen your room yet.''

''I wish I could, but I don't think my roommate would like that very much.'' 

''I could just come over as a friend.'' Jaehyo suggested. 

''Our room is too small for another mattress, and there is no way I could keep my hands off of you when you're in the same bed as me.'' Ukwon laughed. 

''D-Don't speak so carelessly.'' Jaehyo stuttered red faced.

''Okay, Okay I will stop. It's just so easy to embarrass you.'' Ukwon teased. 

'''Shut up.'' Jaehyo complained in a whiny voice. 

'', I have to go! Text me tomorrow how everything went! It's going to be amazing I promise!''