Junhyung realises

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

Jinyoung peeked at Mi Hye who was staring into space. He heard that Teen Top was going into a fight with ZE:A and figured that was why Mi Hye was looking disturbed.

*Why did she even choose a guy that would cause her to worry like this?* he thought to himself.

Her phone rang and Jinyoung's eyes looked at her curiously while she answered. "Junhyung Oppa?" MI Hye gasped in surprise.

Jinyoung frowned slightly. *Another guy?* He perked his ears as he tried to listen. "Mi Hye I'm off to the fight now!" Junhyung told her through the roaring of engines.

Mi Hye blinked. "I thought the fight was Teen Top against ZE:A? Beast Oppas are involved as well?" she asked confused.

"Well, we decided to help Teen Top since our dear dongsaeng's boyfriend is in there." Junhyung chuckled. "I just wanted to tell you that Beast will do everything to help out, since our territory is also threatened. You shouldn't be worried about your boyfriend's safety. We'll take care of his sorry ."

Mi hye's eyes dimmed. "Oh okay." she muttered.

"Okay?" Junhyung sounded confused. "That's all you have to say? This is weird I thought you'd be begging me to look after your Byunghun Oppa and all..."

Mi Hye bit her lip. "I trust Byunghun oppa will take care of himself.. I guess." she mumbled. "You take care too Junhyung Oppa."

Junhyung and her talked for a while more before Junhyung arrived at the fighting scene and had to hang up. Jinyoung peeked at Mi Hye and found her sobbing silently. He put her arms round her and brought her to his chest. "Mi Hye what's wrong?"

"I just..." Mi Hye whispered. "I'm so tired of this, Jinyoung Oppa. Knowing that Byunghun Oppa's gay and all. I'm so tired of pretending to be okay when I really can't take it anymore."

"Then let it out." Jinyoung urged as he drew small comforting circles round her back. At his tender voice, Mi Hye's tears turned full blast and flowed without constraint. She was going to wet his shirt, no doubt.




"What the hell do you think you're doing in our territory?" Changjo snarled. He turned from the cute and meek maknae into a badass gangster in a blink of an eye.

Siwan smirked. "Showing you that you don't deserve to be boss here." he spat. "We may be a new gang, but we've put up with Teen Top's ways for too long. You guys don't deserve to rule here. We do."

CAP narrowed his eyes. "All talk and no actions." he scoffed. "Don't let it get to your head just cause your mama told you you're good."

"Then we'll just have to fight and see, shouldn't we?" Dongjun growled.

In an instant, the abandoned carpark turned into a bloodly war scene. Niel threw both Kevin and Kwanghee over his shoulders, making them both crash into an abandoned car and smashing the windscreens.

The glass pieces flew in the air and cut Jun Young on the face, making him wince and groan. Ricky smirked. "Don't even know how to protect yourself from glass, can you protect yourself from me?" he punched Jun Young straight in the face.

L.Joe was up against Min Woo and Heechul. Both of them were great fighters of the group and they were on a tough fight with L.Joe. L.Joe was known for his fighting skills throughout the town, and he didn't have anyone who could really compete with him in a battle. When rookies fought with him, he could easily take down five at a time, no sweat.

The fact that he seemed to be getting tired and panting while fighting Min Woo and Heechul made it obvious that ZE:A weren't as lousy as they seemed.

Just as Minwoo had the chance to aim a fatal punch at L.Joe's ribcage, a hand grabbed Minwoo's fist and pushed him onto the ground. L.Joe's eyes widened. "Yong Junhyung?" he yelped.

Junhyung grinned and kicked Minwoo. "Beast thought we'd come over to help." he added.

L.Joe frowned. "We don't need help." he spat as he tackled Heechul.

"Yeah yeah coming from the old fighter who couldn't seem to get rid of these two rookies." Junhyung elbowed Hyungsik, making the latter howl in pain. "We need to get rid of ZE:A, they're trying to take over Beast's territory as well."

"YOU FREAKING !" Yoseob showered Tae Heon with blessings of punches and kicks. "You tried flirting with MY Ji Eun the other day! YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT!!!"

L.Joe smirked as he knocked Jun Young out. "Oh I see."

The fight ended quickly, two senior gangs against a rookie one wasn't much of a fight. Doojoon dusted his pants and frowned at the bruise he got on his cheek. "Those punks are pretty good fighters." he commented. "Even though they're new."

Chunji panicked as he arranged his hair in the mirror. "Totally! They even messed my hair!"

Kikwang rolled his eyes as he wiped the blood from his lips. "They might pose a bigger threat than we have expected. I think it's time Beast and Teen Top work together to fight off this gang before they get too full of themselves."

Although both sides still hated each other, they recognised the need to form an alliance this time. CAP nodded and shook hands with Doojoon. "Deal."

L.Joe was prepared to go off when a hand landed on his shoulder. "Something's wrong between you and MI Hye."

L.Joe frowned at Junhyung who looked at him expectantly. "What are you talking about?" he hissed.

Junhyung put his hands up. "Chill dude." he smirked. "I know she's yours. But I called her just now, and something seems off. Are there problems between you two these days? You better treat her well, L.Joe, I didn't give her up to you for nothing."

"Says the one who already has his eyes set on Goo Hara." L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Seriously dude." Junhyung frowned. "Something seems up. You better find out what's bothering your girl before it's too late. If I'm not wrong, some idol group what A1B4 or something went to TOP Academy right? Mi Hye's a cute girl, better don't let a cute guy whisk her away."

L.Joe clenched his fists. "I won't."