The Observer

Different/You Don't Know

Narrator Pov

Min Young stayed there in the practice room and just sobbed. She felt like she was put into a corner, the confession and kiss was something she wanted but it was four years too late. She heard her stomach growling cause she had not eaten in over 48 hours. She kept practicing, slept, practiced with Ikon then got into the fight with Mino then rushed to practice with CL then the situation with Hanbin happened. She just checked the time and saw that Mino was late but she stayed there and waited. She texted him asking if he was running late but there were no replies and she called him but his phone was off.

She got frustrated and her music to dance her frustrations out like she always did when she got stressed. She just kept dancing away until finally a thud sound was heard. Seunghoon was passing by the studio and thought to say hi to any of the Ikon members if they were around since he heard music. He was shocked when he saw someone with blonde hair and pink streaks passed out on the floor. He rushed over as he recognized that it was Min Young by her hair. He tried waking her up but he quickly realized that she has fainted. He tried calling Mino but his phone was off. He tried calling Hanbin but he wasn't picking up. In the end, he called Seungyoon who just finished practice with him to come help him out.

As he waited for Seungyoon, he lifted up her sleeves to check on her pulse and discovered the bruises. Some appeared to be new and some were fading away, he got a shock seeing those bruises cause those were not bruises from dancing. He is a dancer and chereographer himself so he knows what dancing injuries look like. Seungyoon finally came and both of them carried her to YGE's in house doctor to check on her. Seungyoon also noticed the bruises and gave a stare to Seunghoon. Seunghoon mouthed that he doesn't know what happened but those aren't dance injuries.

The doctor finally came out after checking on her and said that she is fine but she was extremely dehydrated and her stomach was empty. He guessed that she hasn't eaten in more than 48 hours so they would need to put an IV drip in her. Both of them said thank you to the doctor but the doctor turned around as he started walking away and said that she has a lot of bruises on her back and arm which is consistent with domestic abuse. He asked them if they knew anything of it but they answered they didn't know anything. The doctor said ok and left them be after they put on the IV drip for Min Young.

Both of them tried calling Mino but his phone was still off so they tried calling Hanbin to see if he knew what happened since she was in Ikon's practice room but he was not picking up. They called Jinwoo and Taehyun to come over to take care of Min Young while they tried to sort out what is going on. What no one knew was that Hanbin ran off and finally found his way to go to Busan, deciced to ignore all calls in case they find out about his plans and that Mino was on the roof feeling pissed off cause he wanted to surprise Min Young with her favorite daisies but just as he was about to open the door, he saw Hanbin kissing her so he ran off to the roof to vent out his anger and turned off his phone so that he is shut off to the world.

Triple updates this week!!! These plots were stuck in my head for awhile.

Do comment and upvote if you like the story :) TQ!