The 15 Girl's You'll Meet At the Beach

The 15...

       A sixteen-year old Bam Bam was jamming out to Rain's "La Song," in the backseat of his friend Mark's van. 

       "LA! LA LA LA LA! LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA!" A foot covered in a gray-patterned sock nudged the Thai boy in the side, and Bam Bam trailed his eyes up to see his boyfriend Yugyeom grumbling in his sleep.

       "Shut up, Bam. You can't sing." Bam Bam started pouting while beating Yugyeom, his fists landing on Yugyeom's arm.

       "Yah! Respect your elders!" Jackson was sitting next to Bam Bam, who was sitting in the middle. The Hong Kong native grabbed Bam Bam, wrapped his arms around his waist, and stuck his chin over the boy's shoulder.

       "Ah! Bam, you're so cute when you're angry!" Yugyeom arose from his nap, and started beating at Jackson's arms that were around Bam Bam with a protective glare in his eyes.

       "Off! Off, off, off, off, off! Hands off of my boyfriend!" A blonde boy stuck his head out from the seat in front of them, and giggled at Yugyeom.

       "Oooh! Yugyeom's getting jealous! Yugyeom's getting jealous! Yugyeom and Bam Bam, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Another boy with black hair silenced the blonde boy by kissing him, and he fell silent. Bam Bam, Yugyeom, and Jackson stared for a few seconds in disgust as the couple sweetly kissed.

       "Young Jae hyung, you're mean! And ew, Jae Bum hyung. No PDA in front of us, please!" The black haired boy just smirked at them, and then lowered Young Jae onto his seat, hovering over him while they kissed, so that the three wouldn't bother them. Bam Bam groaned, while Yugyeom slapped his hands over Bam Bam's ears. Jackson recorded a video of the loving couple on his phone. He got judging glares from Yugyeom and Bam Bam, and shrugged in response.

       "What? 2jae's a hot couple!" Jae Bum looked up for a second, and his smirk grew wider.

      "Got that right! For once, you're not as stupid as you usually are, dip." Jackson put a hand up to his chest in mock offense, and there was a hand that smacked him in the back of the head. A cute girl with wide eyes, deep red hair, and two cute pigtails popped her head out from the trunk, and glared cutely at Jackson.

       "Wang Jackson. Your girlfriend, Heo Young Ji, is currently sitting right behind you. I'm watching. I'm always watching." Jackson managed to peck her quickly on the lips before she sunk back down into the trunk, pulling her headphones back on. While Jackson twisted his body in an awkward position trying to grab his girlfriend's attention, Mark was flirting with his boyfriend in the front. While the redhead was driving, he stuck out an outstretched hand for Jin Young to hold. The latter would smile mischeivously while poking Mark's palm with one finger, until Mark grabbed onto his hand. They sat there in comfortable silence while listening to their friends argue and make-out in the back. There was a large thump, a loud yell of protest, and a hyena wheeze, as Jackson laughed while falling into the trunk with Young Ji. The cute girl glared murderously at him, while Jackson just grinned back, and embraced her clumsily. 

       "Ugh, get off! You're gonna mess up my bathing suit!" Jackson grinned, while waving his eyebrows, reaching for his girlfriend's chest.

       "Oooohhh! Are you wearing a two-piece?" Young Ji groaned while shoving Jackson's y hands away from her. She got up, and tried to clamber into Jackson's former seat with Bam Bam. The Thai boy yelped as he noticed Young Ji with half of her body slumped over the edge of the seat, before he grinned at her.

       "Noona!" Young Ji looked to Bam Bam, and grinned a little.

       "Bam, can you help me?" Bam Bam nodded, and pulled on Young Ji's arm, while Young Ji kicked her legs, not knowing what was behind her. Jackson was kicked in the face, and knocked out, his face landing on the lid of the cooler that Young Ji had been sitting on. Mark let out a scream of delight as he rolled into the parking lot of their local beach. He parked the car smoothly, before jumping out, his towel slung over his shoulder as he adjusted his sunglasses. He got a lot of looks from girls that were strolling around the beach, as did the others. Young Ji was wearing a white, slight-see-through shirt over her bikini, and guys started staring at her slim body. Jackson, as if sensing something, immediately jumped out of the trunk, and flipped out a towel to cover Young Ji with while she pranced around in the sand. Jae Bum came out carrying Young Jae, and he ran to the water, jumping in, still holding Young Jae. Bam Bam linked his arm with Yugyeom's, who was people-watching, just like his brother Young Jae always did. He saw a curvy girl with tanned skin, and messily dyed blonde hair strolling up to Mark, trying to sway her hips. Mark started to shift away from the girl, and started to run to Jin Young once the girl started walking faster. Yugyeom pointed to the girl, while leaning into Bam Bam's ear.

       "Number One. The . This is the type of girl that most guys and girls would like to stay away from, because they're thirsty 24/7." Bam Bam grew confused.

       "Huh? Wha-" Bam Bam was cut off as Yugyeom placed a finger to his lips.

       "Sssshhhhh. It's called people watching. Now shut up." 

       "Yah! Respect your elde-" Yugyeom clamped a hand over Bam Bam's mouth.

       "Ssssssssshhhhhhh."

       "I-"

       "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Bam Bam threw his hands up in defeat while grabbing a Snapple from the cooler that he was dragging along with one hand. Yugyeom spotted a girl that was shying away from a group of boys that were cat calling her. Her friends were gathered around her, hugging her protectively.

       "Number Two. The . She basically has no idea how to interact with boys. Even gay ones. She's probably grown up in a poor family where her dad was always at work, and she was surrounded by her mom, a thousand sisters, and no brothers." Bam Bam nodded absent-mindedly, while sipping at his drink. Yugyeom looked around for a while, when he spotted Young Ji under the shade of an umbrella, kicking Jackson in the arm as he tried to lift the small towel that was draped over her torso. 

       "Get off, you !"

       "Young Ji-ah. I'm your boyfriend. We've seen each other like, a thousand times already! Calm yourself!"

       "It's your fault that the bottom of my swimsuit's gone! Who the hell has in the sea?" Jackson plucked a daisy from the grass next to Young Ji, and held it up to her.

       "I'm sorry, Ji!" Young Ji kicked Jackson to the side who pretended to faint. Suddenly, a tall, buff guy stopped in front of Young Ji, eyeing her pale, thin, smooth legs that were sticking out of the towel. 

       "Whaddup? You wanna go have fun with me and friends?" Young Ji glared at the guy.

       "First of all, it's, "my friends and I," and second of all, I gotta boyfriend. So you ain't getting this fine piece of , unless you're Jackson Wang." Jackson rose up, and strolled to her side, still clutching the daisy. 

       "Ji, hold my flower." Young Ji practically ripped the flower out from Jackson's hand.

       "Don't worry babe, I got your flower. Go beat his !" Jackson let out a war cry, before leaping onto the guy. Yugyeom tore his eyes away from the scene.

       "Number Three. The Girl with the Boyfriend. Basically, if this girl gets looks from other y guys, her own y boyfriend is practically her own guard dog." Bam Bam looked over to see Young Ji pattng Jackson on the head and showering him with little kisses, while the guy lay unconscious next to them, his head buried in the sand.

       "Good boy! Who's a good boy? You are, Jackie poo!" Jackson closed his eyes as he cuddled up to Young Ji, who kept on patting him on the head. Yugyeom looked around for a few seconds, before a girl with a whiny voice jumped onto him. The girl purposely fell on top of Yugyeom, her head buried in his toned chest, while Bam Bam glared from the side. Yugyeom got up, and left the girl on the ground, staring at her with an unreadable expression on his face. He held out a hand to the girl with the skimpy bathing suit, and the girl looked up at him. She reached out, and as she was getting up, Yugyeom yanked his hand back right before she could grab onto it. Bam Bam collapsed onto the sand with laughter, spilling his drink all over the girl. Yugyeom quickly jogged away, taking a still giggling Bam Bam with him.

       "Number Four. The . Do NOT mistake her for The , or else you are doomed. make the first move, while s wait for the guy to make the first move." Bam Bam stepped into the way of a woman wearing sunglasses, a pina colada, and a Marc Jacobs bag. The woman glared at Bam Bam, who cowered under her gaze. Her gaze changed once her eyes fell onto Yugyeom, and she sauntered off, her hips swaying more than they did earlier. 

       "Number Five. The . She'll treat other people like , but if she sees someone attractive, she turns into an angel." Bam Bam snorted as they finally reached the place where his friends had set up their stuff. A girl was currently crouched over their food, taking Oreos and hamburgers. Bam Bam narrowed his eyes as she tried to get into his stash of his buttered samgyupsal. He growled at her. She ignored him, thinking that it wasn't her he was growling at.

       "Hey! Fatass! Why are you eating all of our stuff?" The girl rolled her eyes, and turned around, her eyes bored, as if she did this all the time. She saw Bam Bam's face, and started backing away. Bam Bam growled again, and jumped onto her, slapping her in the face over and over. When she was at the border of passing out, Bam Bam was pulled off of her boy Young Jae, who had come to eat the food, only to find half of it missing. Jae Bum was staring dejectedly at the empty box of cookies that Jin Young had baked.

       "You see this fat ? Number Six. The Hangry. She's hungry and angry all the time, and won't hesitate to take someone else's food, as long as they're not there to catch her. 

       "Yugyeommie! You're finally learning from me! You're finally embracing the art of people watching!" Jae Bum looked up from the food basket.

       "Huh? Young Jae, you people watch?" Young Jae nodded.

       "Remember when we first met? I was filming people at the party to teach Yugyeom about partying, since he turned 21!" Jae Bum's face lit up with recognition.

       "Oh, you mean the camera that I threw away before I ed you on every surface of Jin Young's room?" Jin youg huffed as he sat on Mark's lap.

       "Ugh, I still remember the horrors of finding you two passed out in my beautifully made bed, covered in... stuff. And to top it off, it was my first date with Mark too, so he had to witness you two as well." Mark played with Jin Young's hair.

       "And yet, we're still dating. And Jae Bum and Young Jae are currently our best friends. Who knew that our future would be like this?" Young Jae rolled his eyes.

       "Oh yeah? How about marrying a guy that you ended up ing with, instead of socializing with?" Jae Bum pouted.

       "Well, how about marrying a guy that you lost your ity that kicked you out of bed screaming?" Young Jae rolled his eyes. Jackson made his way over with a towel around his waist while Young Ji was wearing his shorts. Jackson searched through their basket to pull out his jeans. Young Jae saw a girl wearing a skimpy bathing suit parading around the beach without talking to anybody.

       "That is Number Seven. The View. She dresses up all nice to look good, but ends up not talking to anybody, like, at all." Jae Bum pointed to another girl that was playing volley ball like a boss. She screamed out a war cry as she slapped the ball with full force, and Jackson screamed along with her. 

       "Number Eight. The Warrior. She only comes to the beach for sports and swimming, and only interacts with guys if she has to." Yugyeom stuck his thumb towards a girl that was frolicking in the water with a floaty.

       "Number Ten. The Innocent. She's oblivious to looks, and has the maturity of a five year old. A very calm five year old." Mark pointed to a girl with glasses under the shade of an umbrella yelling at her friends when they got too close to guys, or when they swam too far.

       "Number Eleven. The Mom. She doesn't like participating in actual sports, but takes care of her friends when they're playing around." Jin Young nodded towards another girl that was wearing layers and layers of sunblock, before covering her body with a blanket, and her face with a mask.

       "Number Twelve. The Skin Addict. She does everything to remain as pale as possible, even if it's being cooked at the beach." They all watched as the girl wore boots to keep her feet from tanning as well. Bam Bam pointed to a girl with a camera, a tripod, and a laptop.

       "Number Thirteen. The Photo Addict. She just prances around the beach taking emotional, funny, or meaningful pictures to post on Instagram, so that she'll look like she's inspirational." Young Ji eyed a girl that was holding a frappucinno from Starbucks, and a Chipotle burrito in her other hand, that was prancing around in flip flops.

       "Number Fourteen. The Basic. She goes to the beach just because everyone else does, and she has absolutely no interest in actually enjoying the beach." Bam Bam looked up, and saw a girl on a surfboard, clinging onto the side as if her life depended on it. She was yelling for her friends to save her.

       "And Number Fifteen. The Anti-Beacher. She pretty much depises beaches, and doesn't know how to swim, float, or tread water. Basically, the beach is her worst enemy." They all watched as she fell off of the board, and sank under the water. She didn't come up. Later, there was a shark fin nearing the area where the girl had fallen. Then, there were bubbles. Young Ji spoke up.

       "Do you think that we should save her? I think she needs help." The others shook their heads.

       "Naw, she'll be fine." A bikini rose to the surface of the water, and the fin turned the other direction. Young Ji raised an eyebrow.

       "You positive?" The guys nodded.

       "Of course! Her friends are here!" Young Ji eyed the water that was slowly turning red. She shrugged, and linked arms with Jackson, while the others packed up.

       "Okay! Let's go home!"