We Have Lived This Life Together

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

"SINCE WHEN COWS ABLE TO OVERTHROWN TREES???!!!" Suga gets panic and hiding behind Jackson.

".........I think since we arrived here."

"MOOOO~~~!!" We are bending already and gripping our sword.
We are surprised by a jumping can cow onto our face, we immediately run to avoid an overlapp. Let me introduce this can crazy cow to you. It is a cow because it is mooing, but I don't think it's fully cow, its body has muscles and hefty, we can see screws and bolts are connecting each parts of its body. Its voice is very loud, collisions between can things make our ears ache, the sound of screeching engines and gears sometimes makes my stomach tickle, I don't like to hear those kinds of sound. This cow makes me trauma, because it has horns on head, really sharp horns made of iron, the eyes are red, it is just same as monsters that always haunts me in my dreams. It is more to bull than cow, plus he is about five meters high.

Jackson is standing at the most front place, he won't let his t-shirt ripped again. He takes out his sword and that he is ready to beat the deadly cow. It issues sharp breathe from its nose until it shows gray smoke in the air. It growls and rubs its front leg on the ground like seeing Jackson as its Matador. The situation is getting worse, the cow attacks us until Suga and I slide to avoid it, but Jackson is standing right there fights with the cow with his sword. We can't just keep quiet and watching Jackson tries to destroy the cow. I run to the right side and Suga run to the left side, we see gears inside the cow's body that move this cursed creature. I think about strategy to remove the gears.

"Hello, cow, too bad you don't produce milk." I speak to myself while taking out my sword. I come closer to it and touch the gear with my sword, the cow gets tickled. It glances at me and faces me with those scary eyes. I did something wrong. The cow chases me and I have to run about one kilometers per minute. The 'MOO' sound heard again while the cow shakes his head, maybe he is ready to use its horns to kill me.
 

Large tree roots make me fall right before the cow gets me, my sword slipped from my palm. The cow runs at me and directs its horns right to me, I'm ready to get stabbed by crazy can cow and die. The cow jumps and its horns stab the ground, I'm lying under it's stinky mouth, between its horns that stuck in the ground. Tyche is by my side, this thing is wild but stupid. But I feel more stupid because my sword isn't here with me, so I stuck under fat crazy can cow, I almost die because of its breathe, smells like mixing of fart and oil.
 

This moment is like a golden chance for Suga and Jackson. They stab the can while this thing struggles to get its horns out from the ground. "Kim Taehyung, get out of there!" says Suga. He throws a big stone into the cow's body, now the cow screams like a pig, it isn't 'MOO' again but changes to 'OIIIIIIINK' and Suga succeed to make the cow does back-flying-flip. I crawl and reach my sword again, stand up and join my friends beat this terrifying machine. The cow is facing us again, the red eyes won't stop shining like demon. I set my easel and collect powers from inside, the cow comes closer to us. Suddenly the bracelet I wear on my hand that Jimin gave to me empits something and turns into golden heavy shield. I shocked at first, but the shield protect us from the wild cow. When the cow attacked us, I swing my hand until the shield hit the cow's head, and what happen? The cow is slammed.
 

"Wow, your bracelet is actually Aegis." Suga amazed.
 

"What Aegis?!" I shout and run. Our battle isn't finish yet.
 

"The most powerful shield, it belonged to Thalia." Suga looks excited.
 

"But... wasn't this belong to Athena?!"
 

"Stop discussing guys! We have to destroy that cow first!" Jackson becomes smart this time. We focused back to the cow and take our own place. Suga stops and thinking. He takes many stones from the ground and bagging them with his t-shirt.
 

"Hey guys! Try to catch his attention! My sword doesn't work this time." we obey him. Jackson and I do everything we can to catch the cow's attention, Suga secretly walks behind the cow and tries to put the stones. I don't really pay attention to him, because I enjoy my new weapon from Jimin, I mean, this shield is wonderful, I never thought I could hold this thing in a battle.
 

"OIIIIIIINKK~~~!!!!" the cow shrills and suddenly explode like he was keeping bomb inside himself. The cow finally destroyed into pieces.
 

"So," Jackson takes long breathe, "was it a cow? a bull? or a pig?"
 

"I don't know, but this Aegis is amazing." I can't stop looking at my new bracelet.
 

"I supposed to ask something from Jimin." Suga laughs while pouring water to his bloody hand. The cow wasn't made from fat and meat, a part of its engine hit Suga's hand until ripped his skin, his injury isn't too bad but I know it must be hurt.
 

"You okay bro?" I embrace his shoulder.
 

"Well, yeah...." he smiles. He is the reason we could survive from that cow.
 

"Let me slap the next monster." Jackson pretends to show his Kung Fu.
 

"I wish there won't be monsters anymore." says Suga. "We have to go, where's the wagon?"
 

Jackson points at the shining wagon, "this thing is more superb than Lambo, it didn't scratched."
 

"But I don't think we would fall down here and met the crazy mixed cow." Suga keeps holding his injured hand to stop the blood. I can't see him holds the pain with empty hands, so I rip my t-shirt and tie the cloth tightly to cover his injury and at least help to stop the blood.
 

"Thanks." now Suga looks better.
 

"Oh, oh, oh," Jackson shakes his head, "we could actually set the speed of this wagon."
 

"Jimin didn't tell us." I feel like useless too after known we could actually ride that wagon without had to fall.
 

"So," Jackson sets back the wagon and looks satisfied, "we can fly at normal speed now." We jump to the wagon again and ready to have a better flight than before--before was really . Suga and I sit at the front line and Jackson at the back. It's okay, we are meant to, because Jackson needs more space to twerk and does many stupid things.
 

"Where are we going, captain?" asks Suga.
 

"Direct to Tartarus." I say. Suga types Tartarus on the GPS and we fly again with the supersonic wagon.
 

We fly at normal speed and height, no need to worry about getting fall again and meet something weird. This normal speed makes me feel sleepy because soft breeze that rub my face. But I can't sleep, I'm afraid that nightmare will come into my head again, so I just lean back and look at the sunset. Such big and beautiful sun, the colour is already orange, looks like yolk, I like yolk, my mother always give me undone yolk when I was a child, actually until now. I look at houses and building under us, there are many demigods and monsters roaming down there, struggle for their lives or even haunt preys. Honestly, the view from up here is very beautiful, I can see everything from afar and the most think I like is the sunset. I'm afraid I won't see these beauties again.
 

"Tired?" suddenly Suga opens a conversation. I turn around and sees Jackson is enjoying the music from his iPod. Like I said, he needs more space to jams.
 

"We only sleep about two hours." I giggle.
 

"We are supposed to not sleeping." Suga leans back and puts his legs onto the wagon. "Hey, I'm curious about the dreams that you've dreamed."
 

"There's nothing special in my dream."
 

"No, you are always trembeling and sweating when you are dreaming. There must be something." 
 

Me and Suga make a little private conversation. I tell him everything about my dreams, the monsters, Jungkook, and many things that exist in my dream. I tell him the reason why I'm not sleeping, because I'm afraid, I also tell him about my feeling to Jeon Jungkook too, why do I want to safe him and sacrifice my own life in Tartarus, there is nothing I hide from him. The sunset is like hearing my heart too, the breeze and flying birds accompany us along the way. Suga never give any contra comments, he gives me some good advice and support what I've done.
 

"What if we can't go back to camp half-blood?" Suga closes his eyes and feels the fresh air.
 

"I thought about it from the first step of our journey." I laughs, but then I think about my life. How if we really die in the middle of our way to Tartarus? I almost crazy even though I'm just imagining it. "We could die anytime."
 

"It's our destiny, our life will never safe." Suga opens his eyes again and crosses his arms on chest, his eyes looks very sleepy. "It's okay to die alone, but I don't wanna live alone without my friends."
 

I glance at him. Suddenly I remember the first time I join the camp. Suga and Jackson were the first one who gave me the sword and my practice shield, they took me to Zeus's house and picked me to cafetaria. Suga always gave me to Jackson during practice because he knows that I would fall against Namjoon or Athena's children, Jackson never leave me when Suga gives me to him, he always be there with me until I beat him. Everytime I loose to him, he never stop saying, "Zeus won't forgive you when you loose to Hermes's child." They never stop praise me and grovel themselves. Sometimes I'm sick of it, but they always know how to make me stay strong and never give up. I remember how excited were they when we celebrated my birthday, laughed and danced together under thousand stars on the night sky, the biggest wish from the bottom of my heart was, I wish I could stay with them forever, no matter how hard destiny will split us, no matter what kind of obstacles will seperate us and how hard is this life to be lived, I wouldn't have such a beautiful dangerous life as a demigod without them.
 

"We won't die. No, we won't!" I convice myself even though I know something bad will happen to us, anything could happen.
 

"I'll suicide if one of you isn't here by my side anymore." says Suga without looking at me.
 

"We have lived this life together, so we'll die together."
 

He gives fist to me, "bestfriend?"
 

"Bestfriend."
 

- Tbc -

>> I'm sorry because this chapter is getting shorter and boring. I just came home at 10 pm and usually I need two hours to write story but I need to wrote this chapter faster. I'm sorry >< I'll work harder next time. Thank you everyone /bow/ <<