Transferred.

Please Look At Me.

 *IN SCHOOL*

It was already lunch time, and yet I made only one friend which I sat with today.

"Your name is Minah, dae?"

I nodded. "And you're..No Winnie!"

"Dae!"

"That reminds me of my bear! Here I'll show it!" I turned around to get my bag, but the plushie was missing.

'Oh..I thought I put it back on..'

I pouted and slumped back,

"Can't find it?" She asked curiously, after she mentioned that, she turned around to her bag and took out my teddy bear!

"Oh! You have it?"

She nodded. "My brother said to find a girl, but I didn't know who, so I clipped it to my bag so whenI walk around school, someone would claim it as theirs, and its was yours!" She unclipped it from her bag and gave it to me. Even though she's a Junior, I think we can be close, too bad I have to transfer when school ends.

'WAIT PAUSE. BROTHER?!'

"Wait..Winnie, as brother you meant the..Blonde--"

"He has black hair, kinda agressive and mean..But I have to say, he has an adorable face."

I widen my eyes and look at my bear," He returned it to me?" I smiled foolishly and clipped Winnie the Pooh back to my bag.

"Thank you~" I bowed sightly.

"Ah, we should stop being formal, even though we just met, I give you permission to be called as your Unnie."

"Unnie?"

Winnie nodded. "Dae! I always wanted a dongsaengah, that's a girl." We both chuckled and threw out our lunch.
The girls from yesterday backed away because I was with a Junior.
-Mehrong-

*SCHOOL ENDED*

"Dongsaengah, want to walk you home?"

I nodded and we both walked to the bus stop and got to know each other more, I even told her about me switching schools.

"Awwww." She hugged me tightly. "Remember to visit and call me arraso?"

"Daeeee~" I smiled as the bus arrived.

I hope I don't see him again...

"Noona!"

'Damnn....'

Cutie boy waved his hands.

"Oh come on! Let's sit next to them"

He looked at me confusingly and whispered something to his sister.

"I met her today, we're pretty close and I decided to walk her home, since she transferring." She frowned and pouted. "You two should get to know each other!" She pushed me against me.

"Ya!" Cutie boy shouted softly and glared at his sister.

"Manihe."

"It wasn't our fault anyways.."

"Noona, Umma said you have to take me to buy food."

"Aww Chincha? Arraso.. This is our stop then, bye dongsaengah! I hope I will see you around!"

"Dae! Byee!" I waved to her when they got off, but he didn't look back nor said bye.


 

'Tough luck...'



I sighed and sat down where Cutie Boy was sitting, but then I stepped on something. I lifted my foot and saw an school I.D. card.

'CUTIE BOY!'

He might have dropped it when I bumped into him,
How can I return it back?
Ah, I'm so dead..I can't leave it here..
I examined the card closely.

Name: No Min Woo
Class Year: Sophomore
Gender: M
Student Identification: 8891
BangBae High School.

--
BangBae..HIGH SCHOOL.
He goes to the same school as me!
Cuti--I mean.. Minwoo!

I was overly excited when I got off the bus.
I slided his I.D. card into my wallet and went home.

*AT HOME*

I should turn it to him tomorrow IF I see him..
What if he gets in trouble for losing it?
Ah.. I'll do what I can do.

-----
*NEXT DAY*

After all of my daily routines, I'm taking the same bus, but getting off at a different stop.

"Oh, MINAH!" Jeongmin waved his hands.

"WAIT. YOU. THE UNIFORM. MY SCHOOL."

"Dae!" I giggled. "I'm attending BaeBang high school!"

 

"Daebak!" He hugged me tightly and we sat together.

I looked around the bus and I didn't see Minwoo.
"Where's your friend?"

"Minwoo? His sister drove him to school today, you likeeeee him don't cha." Jeongmin smirked and I slapped his arm softly.

"Ani! I was just curious.."

"You're blushing though!"

"I AM NOT."

Jeongmin laughed uncontrollably. "Its okay, I'll keep it as a secret." He nudged my arm and winked weirdly.

I scoffed. "I'm not gonna admit it. Because its not true!"

"Sureeeeee."

After arguing for the last 5 minutes, we both got off the bus and went to school.

*Honk Honk*

"DONGSAENGAH!"

"Unnie!" I ran over to her car,"Oh! have to seen Minwoo?"

"Ani, waeyo?" She asked curiously. "He got a detention today because he lost his I.D. card, poor kiddo.."

"WHAT?! I got to go Unnie, bye!" I waved to her and rushed into school.

"Arraso! Call me when you get home!" She drove off as soon as I looked back.

~~~
*LUNCH TIME*

I made a lot of friends today! It was great!
But now I have to look for Minwoo, I doubt Freshmen and Sophomores has the same lunch period together..Why bother looking.
I went to the library and skipped lunch, even though I'm curious how it looks like, I should finish this homework.

*DURING CLASSES*

"Minah! You're late! Come here for a demerit now!"

I sighed..This is like.. the 3rd time today!

"Once you get three, you get a detention..So don't get anymore!"

I got a detention already?! On my first day?!

Walking back to my seat I sighed and asked the teacher which room it was in.
203..
Great.
--

*DETENTION*

I'm on my way to detention and spotted Jeongmin.
"Detention?" He ask, trying to hold in his laughter.

I let out a heavy sigh and nodded.
"Have fun." He stuck his tongue out. "Ah~ I'm going home to eat, watch tv, games, FREEDOM"
He did that on purpose..

I walked into detention and saw Minwoo napping.
"No Min Woo~" I whispered softly.

"No talking!"

I glared at the teacher and waited until detention was over.


*DETENTION ENDED*

"Pack your things and make sure today is the last day I saw you in this room. Dismissed!"

I saw Minwoo quickly get up and pulled the messenger (bag) strap over his shoulder and headed out the door.
Quickly walking to him, I tapped him on the shoulders.

His eyes popped as soon as he saw me. "Why are you here?"

"I just transferred."

"Oh..Did Jeongmin tell you to transfer? Or mentioned the school?"

"Ani.." We're talking. WE'RE ACTUALLY TALKING.

"Oh, what is it that you want?"

I pulled out his I.D. card and handed to him. "You dropped it on the bus. Sorry I couldn't give it earlier.. And sorry about the detention you received, I should of have returned it earlier."

"Oh, thank you and don't worry, its not the first time I got detention. But I'm gald you gave it, or else  Iwould have received another one, so thanks." He clipped it on his lanyard and placed it under his shirt. "Want to walk home together? The less boring it'll be."

"S--sure!"

--

Minwoo: So..Minah, right?

Minah: Dae.

Minwoo: Oh.. So, were you waiting afterschool to give my I.D. back?

Minah: Ani, I was in detention for bing late.. *Sigh*

Minwoo: *Giggles* Its okay, I understand that you can get lost on your first day, but you'll get used to it.

Minah: No one taught me where the room are.

Minwoo: If you want, I can show you early tomorrow morning.

Minah: Really?! *blushes*

Minwoo: Haha, dae. Jeongmin hyung helped me when I transferred here as a freshmen. So go to school at 6am.

*Bus arrives*

Minah: Ohh, thanks! I'll be there at 6am. *Walks on the bus after Minwoo stepped in*

-The bus was overly crowded because of the rush hour, Minwoo and minah eventually stoof up together, squished up.-


--
It was so crowded today.
The bus drove over a pot hole which caused me to trip and fall,
but Minwoo caught me in his arms.

I tried to stand up but I lost balance and he turned me around and pulled me into a hug.
"Are you okay? That was pretty close." he released me and fixed my hair.

"U--um. U-uh. Yeah! Thanks!"

"No problem." He smiled softly and got off with me.

"Finally, my body was so sore." He stretched his arms and accidently placed it on my shoulders, but he pulled away. "Sorry, I didn't see you."

I pouted and nodded.

"This is my turn. You're going to the left? Around the corner?"

"Yeah..Bye~ It was nice talking to you."

Minwoo stopped me from walking and turned me around. "Wait."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two! :D
Thank you for subscribing everyone! Mostly the ones who's currently reading my other stories, so thanks for giving your time to this :D <3
I will update the others soon [:
I tried to make it a bit interesting, good enough? :3
Also I changed some parts in the preview.
Hope you guys enjoyed it! Ppyong! :DD ♥