What Is This Feeling?

Please Look At Me.

"MINAH! Get up or you're going to be late! You're a young lady now!" My mom shouted while bangingly loudly on the door.

"Arraso Umma!" I got out of bed and wore on my uniform.

"Starting High School huh?" My brother came out his room with his messenger bag on his shoulder. "At least you're not in Junior year. Good luck kiddo." He ruffled my hair and left.

"Ugh!" I combed my hair frustratingly and grabbed breakfast.

"Umma! I have to go!"

"Wait wait wait!" My mom ran to me with a camera." I want to remember them, say freshmen!"

"Freshman..."

"Ya, It wouldn't hurt to smile you know.." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I walked outside the door.

'I'm going to make it.. I can't be late on the first day.'

As soon as I saw the bus, I ran towards it and finally made it!
While I was going to my seat,I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, you dropped this outside." An attractive boy approached me and gave back my teddy bear that was attached to my bookbag,

"O-oh," I kindly took the bear. "Thank you." I bowed sightly as he went to his seat.

'Wah~ He was cute...'

I shook my head and repeatedly kept my mind off of him.
The bus made a stop and some people got off the bus while I was still standing, there's an open seat next to him..
Ani!
I can't!


"Psssst!"

I turned around to see a blonde boy, I looked at him confusingly as he was pointing to the empty seat.

"Me?" I mouthed the words while pointing at myself.

He nodded.

I gestured my hands of rejecting,
The blonde-browned headed boy walked up to me and dragged me to the empty seat.

"My name's Jeongmin!"

"Oh Annyeongsayeo~." I said softly.

"You're not that talkative type." Jeongmin pouted,"What's your name?"

"Minah." I answered, I took a glance at the boy sitting next to me, he was sleeping, leaning his head on the window.

"Ah, don't mind him, he's alway sleeping.." he glared at him playfully.

I nodded my head slowly.
"What school do you go to?" he broke the slience.

"Dongdeok Girls High School"

"Oh, cool..Cool."

"This is my stop, Annyeong~" I stood up and bowed.

He waved and smiled. "Have fun at school!"

"Thank you~" I exited the bus and walked to school.

~~
JEONGMIN's POV

"Oh." I saw a teddy bear lying on the chair. "It must belong to that girl."

"MINWOO!" I shouted in his ear.

"YA WHAT" He pushed my shoulder back.

"Ah..Look Dongsaengah." I glared at him. "I know you have a bad temper, but it doesn't mean you have to treat your HYUNG like this.. Arraso?! If you want to sleep so badly, sleep with this!" I shoved the bear in front of his face and he snatched it away.

"Isn't this that girl's bear?"

"You know her?" I asked him surprisingly.

"Ani.. She dropped it earlier this morning. That girl must be forgetful.." Minwoo resumed to sleeping.

I sighed and nudged him. "Wake up, we're here."

"Ughhh." He groaned and got up. "I could have gotten a 7 minutes nap, but you just keep talking!"

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked out of the bus with him.
"You wanna know her name?"

"No."

"Why? We have to return this to her, I know her high school! Your older sister goes there."

"I'll give the bear to Noona and she'll give it to her. Problem solved."

Ashi..This stubborned kid.

~~~
MINAH's POV

-4hours into schooling-

"Ugh.. I bet she got plastic surgery."
"Her nose looks fake."
"Her whole face looks fake.."


I felt like crying from all the comments I have been receving, I didn't make one friend today, and so, I sat alone in lunch..
A girl later came to my table and threw my books.

" Everyone wants you to leave..."

I ignored her comment.
"YA!" She snatched my hair and pulled it back which caused me to fall on my back and land on my head.
I held it while I was in pain.
"I bet when you were in Middle School, you were every boy, that's why your mother put you in here,isn't that right?"

A tear suddenly appeared from my eye, slowly sliding down to my cheeks.

I grabbed all of my stuff and ran out of the cafteria and went to the backyard.
Hiding behind a tree, I called my mom.

"U--Um-uma" I cried. " I  want to-t- transfer!"

"Waeyo? Are you okay? What happened sweetie?"

" Please..."

She sighed. "Arraso. We will discuss this when you get home."

I hanged out and continued the rest of my day.
3 more hours, you can do this Minah.

~~~
*AFTER SCHOOL*

I left the school with bruises and scars on my arms and some on my face.
Walking home from school, I saw the talkative boy this earlier.

'I don't want him to see me like this.'

I skipped the bus and walked all the way home.

~~
*HOME*

"Why do you want to transfer?"

"I was ganged up by every girl at school.."

"WHAT?!" My mom was raged as she stood up. "How dare they! I'm going to call the principle!" She went to the phone but, I held her back,

"Umma, I just want change schools, please?"

She held the phone firmly..
"I know which school. She took out her yearbook from her high school years."

And later, she pointed at the cover of the book, "BangBae High School, have a look. I made tons of friends and it was the greatest experience. I even met your father there"
Umma smiled softly and looked at her ring. "I think it'll be good for you."

" Chincha?" I wiped my tears and hugged her tightly.

"I'm Hom---'' My brother opened the door and noticed the bruises on my arms. "Dongsaengah! What happened?!"

"Some girls.." He interrupted me,

" Who?! I don't care how old they are, they hurt my dongsaengah...I'll hurt them back.."

I giggled softly, its the first time he showed that he ever cared about me. "Oppa, it's okay. Umma said I can transfer."

"Really? Is it my school?"

"Ani." he frowned and saw my mother's yearbook and pointed at it,"That school?"

I nodded excitedly.

"That's for rich kids.."

I looked at my umma surprisingly. "Really?! Ah..Nevermind then!"

"Sweetie, I can pay for it." She kissed my head.

I sighed heavily and looked at her,"Then I will work very hard!"

 

She chuckled and ruffled my hair, just survived one more day tomorrow okay?
I nodded,''Okay."

~~~
*NEXT DAY*

I walked to the bus stop and saw the same two again.

'Damnit!' I was going to be late, so I hopped on the bus anyways.

I hid behid a person and hoped they wouldn't see me, but I overheard their conversation.

"You gave it to your Noona?"

"YES!"

"Geez... Calm down, getting all feisty with your Oppa."

"You're not my Oppa..Gross..Now let me sleep!"

"Arraso! Arraso!"

The bus came to the stop,
"Sorry but you have to go the other way, this is the enterance only." The bus driver politely said and I nodded.

I turned around and saw both of them getting up.
'Why are they getting up...Oh my gawd what's happening! This is NOT their stop!'


I tried to run outside before they saw me but I accidently bumped into...

''Cutie Boy" I mumbled quietly and softly enough that he couldn't hear me.

"Sorry!" We both bowed at the same time which caused our heads to hit each other.

"Ah!" He shouted softly, rubbing his forehead. " You can go first..."

"Manihe~" I apologized again, when my feet were on the ground, I purposely raged and messed up my hair.

"So embarrassing!" I shouted in my head while stomping the floor.

The cutie boy tapped my shoulder. " You dropped your book." He glanced at the front cover. "Minah."

'HE SAID MY NAME.'

"T--Thank you."

"No problem." He giggled softly until Jeongmin dragged him away without noticing me.

"We're gonna be late, come on!"

*Sigh~*

'He knows my name now.. But I don't know his.' I pouted and walked to school.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay for a beginning chapter?
I hope so, I didn't what it to be so long nor boring ;~;
She's transferring schools! You know who attends that school too right? (;
XD How will it be like to see them every morning AND in school?

Curious how it'll turn out?
Subscribe and Find Out Soon~!^^