End

Fridays

A/N: This story is truly completed. Thanks to all of you guys who subscriped and commented, I reallyappreciate it. This bonus chapter is just somthing i thought would be fun to write. It's just a very short piece of crack fluff and I'm posting it before music bank to save all the seulrene shippers souls. I wonder what flirty gesture they are about to do on today's music bank :3 Alright. Enjoy the chapter :)

Epilogue

“Urghhhhhh. It’s freaking Friday again. Why are there so many Fridays in a week?!”

“Gosh you whiny bear. For your info, there’s only 1 Friday in a week. Go to bed if you don’t want to witness them flirting on screen.”

“Noooooo. I wanna stare at the TV screen all day, you don’t always see a goddess appear on TV you know.”

“Goddess? Ahhh, Hani from EXID? She’s pretty hot now that I’ve taken a good look at her during music programs”

“Damn you Olaf. I’m talking about Joohyun unnie. It’s a Friday today, do not try to irritate me. I may bite you.”

“Sheesh, well angry bear, I’m going to bake some Oreo cupcakes now. Enjoy staring at your goddess. Joy and Yeri, come on and help me with the baking! I’ll give you guys 2 cupcakes instead of 1.”

Loud footsteps can be heard running to the kitchen with Joy and Yeri high fiving each other, happy to have gained an extra cupcake each.

10 minutes into the baking session

“WHAT NOOOOO! NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYY!”

The loud wails of a distressed bear can be heard and this shocked all 3 bakers in the kitchen.

“Holy f-“

“Joy, mind your language.”

“Holy Friday, I was gonna say holy Friday unnie. Today is a holy Friday because a goddess is on TV.”

Yeri was snickering beside Joy, laughing at how absurd Joy’s excuse was. She was then elbowed in her ribs by Joy, shooting her killer glares. She turned back to the oven, getting ready to preheat it. Once they’ve placed the cupcakes into the oven, all 3 of them walked to where the bear was.

“What’s with the screams. I thought a hunter shot you, seulbear.”

“Look!! HE FREAKING TOUCHED HER CHEEK. WHAT IS LIFE?! I NEED TO FIGHT HIM. I WILL FIGHT HIM! WHEN IS OUR COMEBACK! I NEED TO BE ON MUSIC BANK. LET’S FIGHT YOU-DUDE-WHO-TOUCHED-MY-JOOHYUN’S-CHEEK, THE CHEEK THAT I KISSED!”

All 3 members heaved a sigh before looking at each other. Here we go again.