-6-

My Alien


JIYOON P.O.V
Why Jungkook oppa worry so much about me?
LOL ken got up and walked away. I noticed the 7 boys staring at jaedoon oppa. He sat down in the empty seat next to me between Jungkook and I.
"So what do you want to know about her??"We got interesting comments on that...
-is she good at sing and dance? Yes she is
-what are some of her nicknames.?jiyoonie, yoon, and just jiyoon-ah
-can she play any sports? Yes she can play most of which you can probably say off your head and more.
-is she good at sports..?she got 2 place on a 2-2 national match with her friend adrianna for basketball. 1 for national swimming and dance. 1 for e.a.o.(eastAsianOlympics) for figure skating. For track against 999 other people she got 5 place, her friend got 6.
-so basically she is wonder woman??hahahahellno!!
"Oppa stop embarrassing me... I want to be normal in this school and not followed by people everywhere like last year. "
"Sorry, but you are a pretty cute girl, your smart, already are a queenka so there is no difference, and it's your fault you are so awesome you where in the Olympics when you where 13!!" He yelled that the whole café heard... Damnitbruhhhhhh you ....
After all of lunch I had many boys crowd around me when I was trying to leave with Jungkook oppa and that alien. Some where tugging on your shirt, your skirt and your bow. Others asked for you to date them. Didn't work!!
Oppacomehelp...!!!!!
 

 

yehhh... some are short i just noticed that lmao. ooopppsss ).)