-4-

My Alien


*still flashbacked*
"are you alright jiyoon-ssi? you look red!! do you have a fever? ae you sick? hurt anywhere?? whats wrong?!"  when did people start caring about me..?
i didn't answer and walked away when all of a sudden i was picked up... (bridal style??) i turned around a saw jungkook. i blushed even more at that fact and looked down and put my head to my chest.  for somereason i out i guess.
i blink my eyes and open them after i was so wondering where i was.
"the MGCR (multi-gender comfort room)" i heard a deep yet sort of high pitched voiced.  i jumped at the voice and turned around to see who or what it was. i saw jungkook sitting next to me with his hands under his resting head.
"Umm... Why am I here exactly.....?"
" you looked bright red, ad we bumped into each other in the hall.  You were walking away and then you were swaying and shaking uncontrollably so I brought you here...."
"Oh... Gamsambida jungkook-ssi."
"OPPA"
...!?
"Call me oppa."
"Um, oppa.."
*end of flash backed*
Every boy in vixx new of those 2 incidents... Damnit...
KEN looked at me and gently smiled towards me.  He sat in the empty sit between Jungkook oppa and I.  He faced me with another gentle smile, but this time with a bit of a smirk in it.
The boy faced me, and put his hands around my waist wtfishedoing..? Whatisthis!? I jumped.  Ken spun my chair around so I was facing him and as he did so our lips smacked into each others.  He held a tight grip on me while I was trying to escape by squirming.   It was absolutely no use, the more I struggled the tighter the grip. The tighter the grip, the more pain I would feel.it hurt... A lot. Tears were running.
*KEN P.O.V*
I notice the girl that completely rejected N Hyung and I decided to play around and even be Hyung for what she did to him. She was sitting with the other kingkas BTS  and laughing her off with them and not us. KENJumma DISAPPROVES!!!
I walked to her and put my hand on her shoulder which caught bts attention fast. I sat next to her and spun her around after resting my arm on her y slender body. My I intentions were just a peck on her lip, but I couldn't resist if you know what I mean. I noticed tears flowing from her deep now lifeless eyes... Running down her rosey cheeks and porcelain chin.  I felt something spin my chair around. Then a hard punch right on my perfect cheeks ;-; it stung a lot. Sorry jiyoon-ssi...
lel sorry.  just so you guys know, bold italics means its ME talking