-3-

My Alien


i seated him between jin ( _._") and I... oppa is not going to be lame i know because he is goodlooking, but i hope he won't be a kingka...but jin was talking to him, then oppa turned to me and asked if i wanted to have lunch with him, so i obviously said yes.  a few minutes passed and it was lunch, so i went to tae oppa and he asked what i want. i said i wanted rice and watermelon and that was it, but he bought me that... and a freakin huge thing of chicken to share with him and 6 other people.. i was worried who those 6 other people where.
i walked to a table with him and i noticed a group of boys sitting there. i knew who they where with one look. BTS. with one guys hair bleached and jungkook oppas hair red, i could tell instantly.  i unfortuneatly only knew a few because they were in my classes, the others i didnt know. i knew jin, jungkook oppa (the one i am close to) and j-hope.  those three smiled at me, however, i didnt know the other three.  tae oppa told me to sit down. i sat between jungkook oppa and tae oppa so i could feel comfortable. atleast kookie oppa is in this group or it would be AWKWARD...
the boys i didn't know introduced themselves to me
"hello, i'm jimin, the angel of this group here, in charge of abs *smile*" ... abs...?
"yo!! im min yoongi, just call me suga like you do with other members and their nicknames.  i have the most swag here, and the best looking."  he was goodlooking... but not as much as kookie oppa or jin and taehyung oppa. swag..? i never knew.
"hey. im Namjoon. just call me rapmonster or RapMon. probably the most nowmal of the group..."  sure normal... says the guy thats in highschool with Bleached hair.. yup...
"*mubles:hi... Imjiyoonnicetomeetyou...*"
tsehyung nudged my elbow... -_- damn it taehyung quit it... 
"ummm.. hello. my name is jiyoon. call me whatever you want. i don't care at all really. except noona, because ! it makes me feel old. 2 im younger than all of you guys, ok?? *pouts and somehow eyesmiles at the same time*"
"awwww she is soo cuuuuteeee" suga stated like a fangirl... wtf
"hyung~ stopit" kookie oppa... what are you whining about..???
after that i felt a heavy large hand on my shoulder and all of the boys looked terrified (?)  i turned around to see what they where so afraid of. it was Ken from the other group of kingkas... VIXX. i didn't know them, only the fact that their leader confessed to me that he liked me a few days ago and i completely rejected him a little to harshly...
*flashback*
i opened my locker to get my books for fourth period.. great. Math. as i closed it i felt a heavy long arm draped over my shoulders. i turned around to see a tall boy probably older than me.
"can you come with me to one of the practice rooms?"
"umm.. sure...??"
i walked with him to the music practice room and all of the boys were giving him glares or me pouts what is with this boys lately they always pout, glare, ignore, or just plainly look at me... hmm
we arrived at the music room and he sat at the piana and started playing a long dreary song that made me tired. but it was pretty atleast. then he stood up...
"umm... jiyoon-ah" i answered him with a hmmm and looked up to him smiling cutely.
"umm. well i dont know how to say this, but i love you and i have for a few years now... so will you go out with me??"   not only do i not know this boy or even friends with him, how can i date him.??
"sorry. but i dont know you, and dont like you.   ialso dont plan on dating for now, bye." i walked out of the room with a bright crimson shade on my cheeks, and then i bumped into jungkook.
"are you alright jiyoon-ssi? you look red!! do you have a fever? ae you sick? hurt anywhere?? whats wrong?!"  when did people start caring about me..?
i didn't answer and walked away when all of a sudden i was picked up... (bridal style??)