Welcome Back Oppa

♡SUNSHINERS♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Welcome Back Oppa

Pairing: Sunny x Song Joongki 

Author: VixxSunKiLove

(Sunny Pov)

I try to calm myself as i check up the calendar,tomorrow the day he's coming back from military.He's leaving me for 2 years because of his loyalty to the country.I'm so proud of him when his couch say that he's really has a good manner in military.He don't like being treat as a celebrity because he's only an ordinary people who serves to his country.No one know about our relationship,not even my fans,during my birthday,he's calling me and wishing a happy birthday to me and say to me that i have to wait for him finishing his military.Even if he didn't say that to me,i'm still loyal to him.What's making me laugh a lot,when the Sports Seoul announced about my relationship with Seo In Guk,he didn't call me at all,but his bestfriend told me that he's sulking because of the news.I also didn't know about the news,but Taengoo told me about it,then when i search the internet,the news really became a hit.I know he's hearing my radio show,so i decide to talk about the dating news.Both SM and Jellyfish denied about the news and say that both of us only being a good friend and not more than it.Even my fans became curious about the dating news either i'm really dating to Seo In Guk or not.

"Don't hate me. I noticed I had a dating scandal today. It was so absurd.."Yeah,purposely i directed this words to him to understand that my hearts only loyal to him.

"It's really funny actually,this is my first time having a dating rumours with a celebrity,but seriously,In Guk-ssi and I,we only a close hoobae and sunbae.That's all,nothing happend for real."I said it once again.

“SoonD,how about the rumours,saying that you were taking care of him when he’s hospitalized?”I read the message from the listeners.

“I went to visit him at the hospital,but nursing him when he’s hospitalized,that’s not true.I’m too busy with my works actually..”I reply to the listener and really hoping for him to listen about my comment on my dating rumours. Seriously when it comes about personal,i don't really like to mixed up with my work,but because everyone curious about my status,i had to make a confess about it.Once the song was playing,i look at my phone,hoping for a message come through it.But nothing happend,then my phone ringing,it's an unknown number,should i accept it or not?

"Yobeosaeyo.."I pick up the phone call.Then i heard his voice,his charming voice,the voice that i really miss this time.I smile alone as i talk to him.He sound so happy because of my confession.What should i wear for celebrated his back?When i remember about the old story,i will laugh alone because he could be so jelous actually.He know nothing happend between me and In Guk,just he felt jelous over it,he felt jelous because he's not there for me?I hope that i can announced my relationship,but i really respect his decision,he don't want to show the people,who's the one he's dating too,he's not looking for a beauty face,he look the inner side.I'm not pretty as others,but he always say to me,for him,i'm the most beautiful person that he ever meet.And now,he will be back for tomorrow.Should i secretly went to his place?Pretending as a fan?Should i do that?

"Ya!!!!What are you thinking about?"Sooyoung ask me while eat junk foods.I look at her before i shook my head.

"He's coming back tomorrow,don't you feel anything?"Sooyoung ask me again.

"No i don't feel anything."I lie to her,of course i would be so happy,who is not happy when her boyfriend is coming back from his military service?Who is not happy to meet her boyfriend who left her for 2 years?Sooyoung observed my face and laugh.

"Sunkyu-ah,your face told me everything,owhhh come on,you are my romeo and i'm your juliet,do you think that you can lie to me?"Sooyoung ask me with her confident voice.Actually i really can't lie to her,because Sooyoung will know the truth even it's not from me.

"Should i pretend as his fan tomorrow?"I ask Sooyoung.

"You want to pretend as his fan?I wanna join you too,can i?"Sooyoung ask me back.

"Of course,let's go tomorrow,together.That's my juliet.."I messing her hair,Sooyoung just laugh with me.Should i bake a cake for him?But i don't think that he would like a cake.But what should i make for him?

“Owhhh Sunkyu-ah,what are you doing here?”Hyoyeon ask me as she get inside of the kitchen.Should i ask Hyo?

“Hyo,what’s the best dishes to celebrated someone?”I ask her innoncently and i hope she will get my mean.

“Hurmmm,traditional foods?Hyoyeon reply to me while drink her  mineral water.But before she went to her room,she quickly told me that i should make a chocolate cake.

“I know it’s for him,so i think you could bake a chocolate cake,or make cookies for him.Goodluck for tomorrow Sunkyu-ah.”Hyoyeon wishing me a goodluck.But my members really gave me a lot of strenght after i told them about my relationship with him.They even celebrated it together with him.They make a big party for both of us.

“Gumawo Hyo..”I said to her.Although both of us really like to fight with each other,but Hyoyeon is the best listener in Snsd.But of course Taengoo would be the first one since she’s my roommate.Hey,talk about Kim Taeyeon,where she have been?I didn’t see her until now.

“Seohyun-ah,did you see Taengoo?”I ask Seohyun who come out from her room.Seohyun look at me and shook her head.

“She told me that she want to go somewhere,but she didn’t tell me the specific place.And eonnie,what are you doing here?”Seohyun ask me innoncently.

“Wanna bake a chocolate cake with me?”I ask her.

“Of course eonnie,it must be for him right?”Seohyun ask me back.I just nod and messing her hair.Seohyun pout but quickly get inside of the kitchen to help me.Seohyun melt the dark chocolate and the white chocolate.While me,i’m organizing the other ingredient to make a chocolate cake and some cookies.I hope that he really like it.

“Guys,i’m back.Seo Joo Hyun,Lee Sunkyu,what are both of you doing right now?”Taeyeon ask Seohyun and me as she look at both of us when she was about to get inside of the room.Then she walk direct to us with a big smile on her face.

“E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter