Clumsy Or Clueless??

♡SUNSHINERS♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Clumsy Or Clueless??

Pairing: Sunny x Jin Woo (Winner)

Author: VixxSunKiLove

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunny and Jinwoo,who don't know the sweet bestfriend ever,the legend of girlgroup is a bestfriend of the new group,even Winner never knew about it,Jinwoo often tell them that he has a bestfriend who's really popular in a popular girlgroup,but he never mention it infront of the media since it could damaged the girl image,but after dispatch caught them hang out together,just both of them,want it or not,they had to reveal it together.Fans of them never thought that both of them could be bestfriend since they never show their interaction on the stage either the backstage.But behind their sweet friendship,both of them are shy to tell their real feelings.

"Jinwoo-ah,i have to tell you something.."Sunny said to him after drink a little bit her orange juice.Jinwoo look at his bestfriend then he form a smile on her.

"What is it?"Jinwoo being clueless as he wait for Sunny to tell something to him.

"I don't want to say this but i have too...I don't want your image to be ruined because of me.."Sunny said to him slowly.But Jinwoo still seems clueless.Sunny look at her bestfriends eyes then she shook her head.

"Arhhh wae?Wae?You want to leave me?Oh come on,we are bestfriend Sunny-ah,don't ever said that you gonna break up on our close friendship.."Jinwoo reply to her.Sunny tap her forehead then she shook her head.Suddenly she stand up and went to slap his face.Jinwoo look at her weirdly.

"Arhhhh like i thought,you will never understand what i'm trying to say to you right Kim Jinwoo?Aishhhh pabo Kim Jinwoo,I like you Kim Jinwoo,is that so hard for you to understand it??"Someones waving his hands infront of her face,then she relieze that she's daydreaming again.*Aishhhh i would not do that on him..And i can't do that on him..."

"Ya!!!!Lee Sunny,are you okay?"Jinwoo ask her while touch her forehead.Sunny slowly remove his hand from her forehead.

"Nothing and i'm okay Kim Jinwoo.I'm not sick.I just...Nothing.."Sunny sigh again.Sunny want him to send her early than usual to her dorm.She felt useless today since Jinwoo didn't catch what she's trying to mean to him.He not even relieze when she say that it could damage his image.After send Sunny back to her dorm,Jinwoo went back to his dorm and went straight to his room that he shared with Mino.Mino look at him and laugh.

"What's wrong with your face Kim Jinwoo hyung?"Mino ask him as he look at Jinwoos face.He want to stop laughing but everytime he watch Jinwoos face,he can't stop laughing,Jinwoo look so frust and disappointed.

"Mino-ah,i'm so disappointed with her,she want to say something but she didn't tell me,she want me to send her off to her dorm.What's wrong with her?"Jinwoo start to developed his inside feelings to Mino.

"What she tell you before she want you to send her off to her dorm?"Mino ask him and began to be serious as Jinwoo look so serious too.

"I don't want to say this but i have too...I don't want your image to be ruined because of me.."

"She say that to me.I feel like she want to end our close friendship Mino-ah.."Jinwoo sigh again.Mino think for a while then he slap his own forehead.

"Pabo hyung,she's giving to you her biggest sign.."Mino said to him.Jinwoo look at him and sigh again.

"I don't know what you are trying to say Mino,arhhhhhh Sunny want to leave me again and end our close friendship,i'm so worry right now.."Jinwoo sigh again and again.

"Hyung,she's liking you and ask you for a real date.."Mino shouted to him.Jinwoo look at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter