THE HARD ACCEPTANCE

My Angel, My Savior

Location: Incheon Airport

"Mi Hye ah, are you okay?"

 

Mr Yong sigh. His daughter refused to talk. He dont know what to do anymore. He now has two problems. First, Mi Hye who refused to talk after know about her mother's death and the most problem he fear to face is the acceptance from his son. Yes, Yong Junhyung is his son and Yong Mi Hye's brother.

 

They have arrived at the memorial place. Everyone has gone back except for relatives. After paid the taxi fee, Mr Yong looks for Gong-Ri.

 

"Jong Woon hyung!"

 

"Ah, Kang Woo ah."

 

"Thanks for coming. Is this Mi Hye? She look exactly like Gong-Sil noona."

 

"Yes, she take her mother beauty. Come Mi Hye. We go pay respect to your mother."

 

Kang Woo seem to ask more about Mi Hye coldness and also about the bandage around Mi Hye's hand. but the glance from Jong Woon make his snap out his intention.

 

'Maybe later.'

 

They already in front of Gong-Sil's memorial. Jong Woon already met with Gong-Ri and her husband, Jinmook. Right before his late wife picture stands a young man with a white ribbon around his arm. His feeling tells him that is Junhyung. The son that he hasn't met for 20 years. Jong Woon whisper at Mi Hye ears.

 

"Mi Hye ah. Go and pay your respect to your mother."

 

Mi Hye walks slowly and stand next to Junhyung. Without care about the glance give by Junhyung, she touch the glass.

 

"Now I know where I got this eyes from. It was from you...mom."

 

Junhyung startled.

 

'She here? Dongsaeng of mine?'

 

"Mom. I'm back. Your daughter you haven't met for almost 20 years. Mom, i'm a big girl now. Mom, i always told dad that i'm going to look for you when i grow up and i want to hugs you lovingly but now...you left me before i couldn't done so."

 

Right after that Mi Hye slumped down and unconscious. Lucky Junhyung standing there and he managed to catch her before she hit the altar. Everyone especially Jong Woon panicked and he quickly run to them.

 

Location: Gong-Ri's house

 

"She just got a shocked. She will be fine."

 

"Thanks Dr Kim."

 

Gong-Ri send Dr Kim back. Jong Woon lays his hand at his daughter's head. Junhyung who just stand start to make his move before Jong Woon stop him.

 

"Junhyung ah, can I talk with you for a while?"

 

"Hmm... deh. Sure."

 

They walk to the verandah. Obviously they look so awkward especially Junhyung. Who dont? He hasn't met his dad for freaky 20 years. Jong Woon left them when he only 5 and he took Mi Hye with him whom that time only 3 years. Since then, his mom like  mad woman who waiting for her daughter.

 

"I know you mad at me because i left both of you. Junhyung, you too young to understand what had happened back then."

 

"You are wrong sir. I might young but for years i seen how my mom missed her daughter so much until people call her mad woman. The worst thing is..i never get a motherly love since then."

 

Junhyung leave the room as his anger almost at the peak. He angry but he know in front of him is his dad. Argh..how hard to accept it but that the fact. Jong Woon let go a hard breath. How he gonna do now?

 


Ekhem..... So? How? Drop your comments mkay?