THE TRUTH

My Angel, My Savior

Location: Somewhere in London.

 

Prang!! Prang!!

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

"Miss? Are you okay? Miss? Please open the door."

 

"GO AWAY!"

 

"Mi Hye? What IS wrong with you? Open this door right away and this is an order!"

 

The door open from inside. Mr Yong was shocked to saw how miserable the room is. He sighed. This is not the first time his one and only daughter make the ruckus. He asked the maid to cleans the mess for him while he walks to the verandah where Mi Hye staring bluntly.

 

"I want to look for mother, dad."

 

Mr Yong let go a deep breath. He knew the time has come. Whether he wants or not, it time for his daughter to know about his ex wife and his other child that he left with his ex.

 

"How was mother looks like dad? Is she beautiful?"

 

'Yes, she is. She really beautiful. I know I'm lucky to have her as my wife.'

 

Mi Hye looks at her dad curiously. She know she has to do something to unite her family back. But the problem is how? At the right time, the phone ring suddenly.

 

"Sir,a phone call from your brother in Korea."

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Location: Meanwhile in Korea

 

"Arghhhhhhh!!!!!"

 

"Yah! Someone is trying to have beauty sleep here, you dimmit!!"

 

A pillow flew away and hitting a head of Junhyung. Yes, he was the one who yelling just now. Doojoon took back his pillow and get out from the room while mumbling. Only God know what he said.

 

"Hello people! Wake up guys. You guys are selected to be in 3days and 2nights at KBS station. Do you-? Yah, what happen??"

 

The manager can't believe his eyes. The room. So mess!

 

"YAH! What happened to this room? Are you having MMA last night? Clean this mess right away!"

 

Just with blink, the room became clean as new. Yoseob approach Junhyung with a mug of coffee with him. He hand over the mug.

 

"Thanks"

 

Junhyung took a sip of it. Then, Yoseob heard a hard breath from Junhyung.

 

"What up?"

 

"My mother memorial day is on this Friday."

 

"Then? Just go and give your respect. What's the problem?"

 

Junhyung sighed. He not sure whether to tell Yoseob or not.

 

"Seobie hyung! Please accompany me to buy ddukboki. I'm hungwieee"

 

"I'm coming. Hey, don't think too much. Just go there and pay your respect. Send my regard to your il-mo ok?"

 

Yoseob left after pat his friend shoulder. He walks with Dongwoon who craving for ddukboki. For second time, Junhyung sighed. Somehow he recalled his conversation with his il-mo.

 

Junhyung's il-mo: Junhyung ah, do you coming for your mom's memorial day?

 

Junhyung: Deh il-mo. I'll come this evening.

 

Junhyung's il-mo: Junhyung ah, I have something to tell.

 

Junhyung: Deh il-mo?

 

Junhyung's il-mo: Actually your dad and your sister will come to your mom's memorial too.

 

Junhyung: Hmm...

 

Junhyung's il-mo: Junhyung ah. I know you will be awkward but i just want to fulfill your mom last wish.

 

Junhyung: It's okay, il-mo. I'll see them tomorrow.

 

Junhyung's il-mo: Thank you and Junhyung ah please be nice with them especially your dongsaeng. Poor her. She never get a chance to get a mother love.

 

Junhyung: Seh il-mo. See you this evening.

 

Click!

 

'Hmm...dongsaeng. How she looks like now?'

 

*****************************************************************************************************

 

 

Location: Back to London

 

The room is messy again. Mr Yong can't help anymore. He also frustrated somehow. He just can't believe what he had heard from his brother. But the conversation between he and his brother can be heard.

 

Mr Yong's brother: Hyung. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

 

Mr Yong: Did you find them?

 

Mr Yong's brother: I did but...

 

Mr Yong: What?

 

Mr Yong's brother: She dead. I've met your wife's sister. She told me. They will be held the memorial this Friday. Hyung, I'm really sorry.

 

Mr Yong: Thank you. Tell Gong-Ri  we will come too.

 

"Sir! Please come. Something happened to miss!"

 

The call from the maid cut off the flashback. Mr Yong quickly run up to his daughter's room. He bumped the door and saw Mi Hye lays on the floor with her hand bleed.

 

"Mi Hye! Susan, call David now!"

 

Susan whom panicked quickly run down and give David a call. He is a family doctor. Mr Yong reach a towel and quickly tie up his daughter's hand.

 

"She will be fine. Lucky you call me earlier. Anyways, how can she ended cut her vein?"

 

"She just get a news of her mother she looked for already passed away 3 months ago."

 

"Oh...condolence from me. So, you going back to Korea?"

 

"Looks like we have to cancel our flight today. I guess we'll fly tomorrow."

 

"I think that the best idea since your daughter still unconscious. Well, I make a move now. If she already conscious, give her the medication i gave you just now."

 

"Thank you David. I owed you so much."

 

"Nah.. it my duty."

 

 


 
So, how the first chapter? Any comment I would love too. Thank you.