Chapter Two: Shocking News

I Can't

 

18 years had gone by…

Everybody had finish High School. They are now going to start fresh in college. Their parents weren’t home as Ayilia took this time to tell her brothers something. Ayilia was walking around scared and nervous to tell her brothers her news because she kind of have a feeling they were going to oppose it. Ayilia then inhale three times calming herself down and went off to look for them. Ayilia went to their room, and everywhere as they weren’t there. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Owen’s head outside at the backyard as she went outside.

                “Hay.” Ayilia said walking up to them as they were just talking with one another for fun.

                “Hay- Where you been this whole day?” Patrick ask while handing her a can of coors light.

                “Ey.” Issac said as Ayilia interrupts him.

                “It’s fine. I feeling like I want one too.” Ayilia smile taking the can. Everybody started talking, and laughing as Ayilia ‘though this was the right time.’

                “I’m moving out.” Ayilia told his three brother with a sad smile as they were shock and speechless.

                “Why Yilia?” Owen ask her. “Why? I know that mom and dad is treating you wrong, unfair and bad but, there is still us. I don’t want you to go leaving on your own.” Owen said because he didn’t want her to leave.

                “Yilia it is dangerous as a girl to be living on your own.” Patrick told Ayilia. He then put his hand on her shoulder and gave it a rub.

                “I’m going far away.” Ayilia smile as tears started falling from her eyes. Her brothers were speechless as they got even more curious and worry.

                “Yilia. Spit it out. Where are you going and why?” Issac demanded Ayilia. Ayilia, Owen, and Patrick all turn to look at Issac as Ayilia spit it out.

                “I’m going to Korea. South Korea. I really love music and find it as motivation. I was able to go on all this time because of music I think. So I want to go live where the music is.” Ayilia said with her head swinging low.

                “That’s too far Yilia!” Patrick yelled at Ayilia. “You don’t have to run that far.”

                “I know that it’s far and im not running. I just wanna go...” Ayilia said as she started to cry knowing it was going to get nowhere. While Ayilia was crying Issac was thinking it through and came up with an answer.

                “Don’t cry.” Issac said while walking up to Ayilia giving her a hug. “I’ve thought it through.” Issac look down at Ayilia and smiled. “I think it’s a good idea. You’ve always put us before you, and did whatever we wanted. Now it is your time to go do what you want.” Issac smile at Ayilia as Owen them here surprise.

                “Wow. We were expecting you to be the cling on here.” Owen said shock.

                “I know right. I was excepting a. ‘Ayilia you can’t go. You have to stay here with us’ thinging.” Patrick laugh as Issac look at them.

                “Naw. I ain’t THAT clingy. I wanna give her personal space too.” Issac said putting his arm around Ayilia shoulder while patting her head. Ayilia was happy knowing they understand. “But I have one condition.”

                “What?” Ayilia ask getting abit scared.

                “We have to go with you to look for a place.” Issac told Ayilia.

                “That is a great idea! If you do what Issac say then I’ll agree to your move.” Patrick said excitedly.

                “Me too.” Owen went with both Patrick and Issac.

                “Actually I already found a place.” Ayilia said in a low voice.

                “What? Really? How does it look like?” Owen ask curiously. “Wait. First off, let sit down then we’ll talk because my feet it killing me.” Owen said as everyone laugh. There was a table and chairs near them under the shades as they sat there.

                “Okay. Anyways the apartment I found and like have 2 bedroom and is a two level. It also has a lot of lights due to all the window.” Ayilia said. “And I’m planning on getting pets.” Ayilia smile happily as her brother were also happy knowing she was happy.

                “What kind of pet?” Patrick ask reaching for another can of coors.

                “Dogs. Wolf dog. I plan on getting four. Like us.” Ayilia smile as they thought it was really cute.

                “Okay. I’m going to write a contract and we all have to sign it. No one can go against it.” Issac told them. They were all scared at first because they didn’t know what was going to be in the contract, but they trusted Issac.

“Okay.” Ayilia, Owen, and Patrick said.

                “Okay then that settles it. Let me write the contract first. Until the contract is finish and sign you can’t go anywhere yet.” Issac told Ayilia with a glare.

                “Okay.” Ayilia answer Issac back as they change the topic and enjoy their time outside together.