Chapter 6: Fights

Fantasy come true

*Still Min Young's POV*

Texts:

"cap?"

"yeah?"

"how can you love me?"

"well, you're beautiful, smart, funny, cute, do you have time?"

"no. I mean, how can you love me when you've only known me for 2 days?"

"i dont know. But i know it means you're very special. I love you."

"aaaawww. I love you too"

 

*L.Joe POV*                                                                                                                                                                                   "you guys are watching us right tonight?" i asked them.

The girls were just hanging around with us in our suite. "watch you do what?" Mi Young asked.

"the awards show! We're performing."

"no. We're all not going." 

"what?! Why?! What kind of fans are you guys?"

"we cant!...well except for Mi Young. But she still wont go." Min Young said.

"why cant you guys go? And why are you not coming Mi Young?" i asked.

I was kind of pissed. How can Mi Young can go but not go? Only after 2 days being her boyfriend and im already frustrated with her...

"since all of them are not going... I didnt want to go alone." Mi Young said.

"but now you're gonna watch right? I can give you a ticket." i asked. She has to watch me. Im her boyfriend!

"erm i dont think so."

"why not?"

"i dont feel like going."

"what?! You have to go! You have to support me!"

"i dont feel like going ok?!!!" she shouted. Wtf?

"fine!!!"

"whatever", she rolled her eyes and walked out of the suite. How can she not care about supporting me? I love her alot but she is sooo ARGH. 

 

*Ji Young POV*                                                                                                                                                                   "im sorry i cant go",i said to ricky in case he got mad at me like L.Joe is with Mi Young.

"i dont really care if you go",Ricky answered. What?! He doesnt care? SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT!!! L.Joe got angry because Mi Young WONT go and Ricky DOESNT EVEN CARE IF I CANT GO??

"what? What do you mean you dont care?"

"erm i mean i dont care?". He just continued looking at the computer. Ok i was getting pissed. It seemed like he preferred that dumb computer to me! So, i just walked out and found Mi Young at the lobby, and joined her.

 

*Min Young POV*                                                                                                                                                                           Did everyone just got angry? Erm okayyyyy... 

"you're not coming are you?" cap asked me. 

"no. Im sorry i cant."

"its okay. I understand.". He looked hurt. Then we heard . Wtf? All of us turned to where the sound was coming from. WOAH. Chunji and Si Young was making out while 4 people were angry? What the hell? Okay at least they're not fighting. 

"erm... Lets get out of here." i said to cap, L.Joe and Ricky.  L.Joe walked out with his hands in his pocket and looked really pissed. Ricky had his eyes on a psp. Since when did Ricky didnt care about anything? Is he okay? O.O Cap and me just walked beside each other and didnt say anything.

 

*Ricky POV*

~That Night~

Ok the performance is in 10 minutes, Ji Young is mad at me and im addicted to a game that can be played in all gaming appliances!!!! The truth is, i DO care if Ji Young went or not! I want her to see me and me only. I want her to support me! She could've given me a kiss or something. Only just now when i said i didnt care, i was about to go to level 50!!!! I didnt think saying,"i dont care" would make her mad!! Now im super nervous about the performance and scared that she wont talk to me ever again.

 

*L.Joe POV*                                                                                                                                                                                           Ok, to tell you the truth, i know i overreacted about Mi Young not going. I guess i just wanted her to support me. I mean its been a long time since someone i loved watched one of our performances. I guess i was just hoping that she would...

 

*Cap POV*                                                                                                                                                                                              Okay i guess im cool since i didnt overreact like L.Joe or acted like i didnt care like Ricky. But i just wanted her to watch me or i dont know...

I just wanted her to be there for me...

 

*Mi Young POV*                                                                                                                                                                                      Ok, i admit. I DID overreact but so did he! I mean why does he want me to watch so much? And at least i have a reason! Im pms-ing ok? You think Min Young's pms i bad? Well mine is worse. Anyway i can watch the performance live on tv right? Haiz...

 

*Min Young POV*                                                                                                                                                                                     So as you all know, alot of people are angry at each other. But i know how to get them back together. MUAHAHAHA. But first i have to make it up to Cap<3

*Calls Cap before performance* 

"hello? Min Young? Im about to perform soon make it fast."

"okay. I love you Cap. Fighting! Good luck! Bye!"

"wait!!! I love you too. Thanks."

~end of phone conversation~

Hehe that should make him happy :)