Final

Fluffy Hearts and Kisses

Rebecca woke to the fluttery feeling of Hansol sprinkling her face with kisses.

"Wakey wakey gumdrop, it's morning," he murmured, a wide smile gracing his features. Rebecca subconsciously smiled back and yawned delicately, stretching slightly. His eyes went wide and he let out a squeal.

"Ah, how are you this adorable even this early in the morning?" he asked in awe. Rebecca's heart sped up and she felt a blush cover her entire face.

"Don't say cheesy things like that you dweeb." she sputtered, grabbing a pillow from beside her and lightly whacking his shoulder with it. He slipped a little on the sheets and let out a noise of protest, grabbing his own pillow to defend himself.

"You really are cute though!!" he said, trying not to laugh at her flustered face. She turned even more pink and made to hit him, only her strike was stopped by his own pillow. The soft-hearted blows soon transformed into a full-fledged pillow fight, and Rebecca found herself giggling despite herself.

"There you go again!" he said before letting out a noise mixed between happiness and amazement. "Being adorable as always!"

Rebecca shook her head and pouted, and Hansol tossed his pillow to the side and enveloped her in a hug. She softly shrieked at the unexpected movement and he pinned her down, sitting up so he could study her face. He hummed absentmindedly and ran his finger from her temple down her cheek and neck to her exposed collarbone.

"Beautiful," he whispered, leaning down and kissing her lips sweetly. She leaned into his touch and reveled in the warmth of his body on her own. When he pulled from the kiss he was smiling, the corners of his eyes crinkling from his happiness.

"You're so perfect, baby girl," he said, affection laced through his tone. "When I look at you I forget my own name." Her cheeks flushed brightly again.

"No flower could ever compare to your beauty. And your soul is made of stardust and glitter and candy, I swear. You're my little candy." he buried his face in his hands to hide his blush when he finished speaking. Rebecca's heart soared when she heard the chuckle he only did when he was really happy.

"I love you," he said finally after letting out a deep breath and attempting to cool himself. "So so much."

"I..." Rebecca paused, looking into his eyes and feeling warm fuzzies overtake her soul and heart. "I love you too."

Hansol looked positively elated. He let out that chuckle again and rolled off of her, squishing a pillow and nuzzling his face into it. Rebecca grinned and shook her head, trying to fight back the urge to tell him how precious to her he was.