32. I'll Let You Set the Pace Because I'm Not Thinking Straight

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( Rated M chapter, you all know what that means~ medeiocre :3 Enjoy~
 

Bonded pairs so far:
Romantic~
BaekYeol
KaiSoo
SuChen
HunHan

Platonic~
ChanSoo
SuLay
BaekChen
SeKai
XiuHan
))

 


Chapter Thirty-Two
I'll Let You Set the Pace Because I'm Not Thinking Straight

 

“Even in the winter you want bubble tea,” LuHan teased the other, offering his card to the cashier who returned it before starting to work on their order. Sehun offered a small shrug in response, thanking the worker when she offered them their finished bubble teas a few minutes later.

 

“Bubble tea is always a good idea, no matter if it’s sunny or snowing,” he replied, and they made their way out of the bubble tea shop. They were about a block away from the shop when Sehun reached out to take LuHan’s hand, the older pulling away again just after they intertwined their fingers, and Sehun laughed as LuHan looked away shyly. “Why are you hiding, Hyung? Are you embarrassed?” He teased, LuHan stopping dead in his tracks as the words echoed in his head in a different voice. Minseok would always say that with such pain in his eyes that it made LuHan feel like clawing his own heart out. He swallowed hard, Sehun noticing that he had stopped and turning to look at him.

 

“Hyung? I didn’t mean to upset you,” The younger said, and LuHan shook his head, keeping his head lowered.

 

… I’m doing it again, aren’t I? I thought I was getting better, I really don’t want to mess this up. LuHan thought, closing his eyes and taking a slow deep breath.

 

“You didn’t upset me, it’s fine.”

 

“Not really. You don’t like a lot of PDA sometimes, I shouldn’t tease you about it,” Sehun reasoned, holding his bubble tea with both hands. The walk back to LuHan’s apartment was pretty quiet after that, and Sehun kept looking over at LuHan to check on him often during the walk. When they got back to the apartment, Sehun slid out of his shoes and dropped himself on LuHan’s couch, feeling better when the older sat beside him and snuggled close.

 

LuHan picked up the remote, flipping through the channels until something amusing came on and he shifted so he had his arm around Sehun’s waist when the younger leaned forward to pick his bubble tea up off the coffee table. LuHan was absentmindedly rubbing circles into the fabric of Sehun’s shirt, noticing the way that Sehun bit onto his straw when his finger brushed over the other’s piercing. LuHan fought a small smile, pretending to be paying attention to the television as he focused his circles around the top of Sehun’s piercing, hearing the focused breathing coming from Sehun for a few moments before he felt the other’s cold lips against the shell of his ear.

 

“Hyung, it’s not nice to tease,” Sehun said lowly before nipping behind LuHan’s ear, causing the other to stutter in his circles, which gave Sehun enough leverage to shift to straddle the older’s lap, managing to not knock his bubble tea over when he dropped it on the table.

 

“Who said I was teasing?” LuHan asked, playing with the skin that peaked out in the space between Sehun’s pants and the hem of his shirt. “Maybe I was just making an offer and waiting for you to say yes or no,” He added, sliding a finger up to circle the bare skin around his piercing with one hand, holding one of Sehun’s hips firmly with the other hand. Sehun almost let out a noise, opting to press his lips hard against LuHan’s instead, pressing their chests together and trapping LuHan’s hand, making it hard to move it.

 

LuHan smiled into the kiss, sneaking the hand that was on Sehun’s hip up the back of his shirt, trailing his nails faintly up his spine, causing Sehun to shiver and press harder into the kiss and it wasn’t long before Sehun pulled LuHan’s lower lip between his teeth, pulling back slowly. The blond even smirked at the gasp that the action pulled from LuHan, kissing him a little softer and repeating the action, alternating between soft and harder kisses between abusing the other’s lower lip with his teeth. LuHan was a mess of soft panting before long, and Sehun was sure he was in control of the situation, until LuHan flipped the tables by taking Sehun’s lips between his own teeth, then actually flipping their positions so he had Sehun pinned to the couch.

 

The blond shivered, feeling a blush creeping up his neck when he could feel his pants tighten, mentally cursing whatever it was about having LuHan over him that made him so aroused. LuHan moved to his neck, kissing any part of skin there that he could, even tugging down the younger’s collar to offer more access, stopping when he felt Sehun grip the front of his shirt.

 

“Can we move to y-your room, Hyung?” Sehun asked, the blush creeping up to his cheeks at the request, and LuHan delivered a soft kiss to his lips before he got off of Sehun, taking him by his hand and leading him across the room, closing the door behind Sehun when he pinned the younger to it. One hand slid up Sehun’s chest, brushing over one of his s and pulling a soft gasp from him, and LuHan could feel the other through his pants, swallowing down the nerves that started up his throat as usual, surprised that they weren’t as strong as they usually were.

 

While he was focused on the feeling Sehun had reached down to the hem of his shirt and LuHan was pulled out of his thoughts when the blond pulled his shirt up, and he pulled his hands back so that Sehun could get the shirt off him. He was about to go back to trying to pull gasps from the younger, caught off guard when Sehun was faster, a dark mark at the base of his neck while nudging the pink haired male to step back until he flopped onto his back on his bed. Sehun was on him again before he could try to turn the situation again, and LuHan let his head fall back onto the mattress while Sehun placed a pair of hickies on his chest, one under each side of his ribs, going back and forth between them a couple of times, sitting up and examining them between .

 

“What are you doing?” LuHan asked, a hint of amusement in his tone, and Sehun looked up at him with a playful grin.

 

“Making sure they’re even,” He explained before shifting forward and holding himself over LuHan and kissing him while LuHan ed his shirt, only pulling back to sit up when LuHan tried to push the fabric off of his shoulders. A soft gasp escaped the blond when LuHan flicked his tongue over one of Sehun’s s, gaining his revenge when the attention caused his hips to rock forward a little and LuHan pulled back from his , pressing his forehead against Sehun’s chest as he tried to keep back what Sehun was sure would have been a moan.

 

“Should we… slow down, Hyung?” He asked when LuHan didn’t move for a long moment, and he felt LuHan’s face warm up before he looked up through his pink bangs. The pair stared at each other long enough that Sehun almost climbed off of the older’s lap, unsure if he had gone too far, but felt LuHan tighten his grip on Sehun’s hips when he was about to pull back, giving such a small shake of his head that Sehun would have thought he had imagined if LuHan didn’t pull him closer by his hips a moment later. “You mean you, I mean… Do you want to…?” He prompted, feeling his own cheeks burn at trying to ask.

 

“… Yeah. I want to. I think I’m ready… How about you?” LuHan asked, Sehun his lips before nodding.

 

“Me too, Hyung.”

 

The pace slowed down compared to them stripping off each other’s shirts, Sehun being the first one out of his pants while he made another dark mark on the other side of LuHan’s neck, crawling down the older’s body and out of reach for LuHan’s usual retaliation of messing with his piercing or hips. Sehun started creating a happy trail of hickies, distracting LuHan while he ed and zipped the other’s pants, hearing the older’s breath hitch when he hooked his fingers in the other’s belt loops and pulled them down. He eased them off of LuHan’s legs, eyes flickering up to watch the other’s face when he lowered himself down to mouth at the other through his boxers, LuHan’s eyes widening a little before they slid closed.

 

Sehun shifted between LuHan’s thighs, still able to pull down the other’s boxers enough to pull them out, and LuHan’s eyes shot open when he felt the other’s fingers on him, opening his mouth, whatever he was going to ask taken over by the gasp that he let out as Sehun’s tongue ran up the slit of his . LuHan’s eyes slid closed and his head dropped back onto the mattress again as he tried to keep his breathing even.

 

“You… Shouldn’t know how to do that,” LuHan said through pants as Sehun pulled the head of LuHan’s into his mouth, his tongue lightly the soft, sensitive skin between his lips. He hummed in response, sending a shiver through LuHan before he pulled off, running the flat side of his tongue over the other’s tip.

 

“I don’t really know what I’m doing,” Sehun admitted, LuHan looking down at him in time to see Sehun lean down to run his tongue from LuHan’s base up to his tip, pulling a whine from LuHan. “I’ve been told that everyone’s different anyway, so I just have to pay attention to what you seem to like,” He explained, rubbing his thumb in a circle over the other’s head, his saliva making the action smooth. “Unless you try to guide me.” His eyes moved back up to LuHan’s, feeling the other harden in his hand and he his lips as slow as he could, lowering himself back to just under the head of the other’s .

 

Sehun took the other’s tip back in his mouth, doing his best to keep his lips over his teeth, having to pull back somewhat frequently to his lips and make it easier to slowly bob his head. When he got LuHan far enough into his mouth for the other’s tip to touch the back of his throat his head jerked back and he winced a little at his gag reflex, LuHan’s hands on his cheeks, trying to nudge him back.

 

“Take it easy. It’s not fun if you’re making yourself gag,” LuHan stated, and Sehun pulled back, turning his head a little so that LuHan’s tip would press into the inside of his cheek instead. He started a little when he would pull back, rubbing LuHan’s tip any time that it wasn’t against the inside of his cheek, opening his eyes when he felt LuHan try to push him back again. “Y-you’re rutting into the bed,” LuHan stammered, shivering when Sehun hummed again to show he heard the other. “I d-don’t want the first time… you get me off to be just from a .” Sehun pulled off with a soft pop, flicking his tongue once more over LuHan’s lip before he his lips, crawling back up the other’s body.

 

“You sure you want to go all the way?” he asked, pressing his forehead to LuHan’s. “You can say yes now, and decide to stop half way through, just so you know,” He added, picking up on the older’s slight hesitance. LuHan looked up at him, taking a slow breath before nodding.

 

“I’m sure. Is… is it alright if I’m the one who…” Surprise flickered in Sehun’s eyes and he gave a single nod, pulling his head back and watching LuHan cover his face with his hands. “A-and is it okay if I’m… topping, but you’re… technically on top?” Sehun waited for LuHan to peak between his fingers before he smiled and nodded again, sitting up to sit back and pull his own boxers off, watching LuHan roll over and dig around in his nightstand drawer, holding out the lube bottle to Sehun.

 

“I don’t know what to do, I’m worried I’ll hurt you if I-” Sehun silenced the older with a kiss, smiling when he pulled back.

 

“Just relax, Hyung,” He said, shifting so he was sitting between LuHan’s calves, his knees bent and legs spread, making LuHan blush darker at the view. Sehun flipped open the cap and squeezed a little of the gel onto two of his fingers, bringing them down to his entrance, flinching a little at the cold feeling. He closed his eyes, pressing the tip of his middle finger just past the ring of muscles, keeping back a small noise as he slid the digit in all the way slowly. He paused for a moment, before pulling his finger out a little and then pressing it back in, repeating the action while pulling his finger out a little more each time.

 

When he pulled back so just the tip was in, he added a second finger, gasping softly at the stretch. He worked himself open, shivering when he brushed against his prostate when he added a third finger, clenching around the three fingers and holding still for a moment before slowly easing them out. He opened his eyes again, a small spark of pride when he saw LuHan’s hand on his own as he was leaking a little pre from the tip, and he shifted forward to crawl up LuHan’s body to kiss him again.

 

Sehun shifted his hips a little, breaking the kiss to look down, grabbing the bottle of lube and uncapping it again, slicking LuHan’s with the cold gel before moving his hips so that he felt the other’s tip at his entrance. He looked up at LuHan, his lips as he kept still.

 

“You still sure about this, Hyung?” he asked, LuHan’s hands coming to rest on his hips before the older nodded.

 

“I am if you are,” LuHan said and Sehun took a slow breath, reaching down to hold the base of LuHan’s while he lowered himself about half way, pausing at the stretch and letting go of the other’s to steady himself by resting his hands on LuHan’s chest. After a few moments he started lowering himself the rest of the way, a small whimper passing his lips once he was fully settled. Sehun opened his eyes when he felt LuHan moving underneath him, watching the older shift back enough to be about to sit with his back against the headboard, the small movements enough to send small shivers through Sehun’s body.

 

Sehun started with a small rock of his hips, watching the way it made LuHan’s lips part when he lifted his hips a little, rocking down, causing him to shiver and clench around the older, pulling a broken moan from the older. Sehun moved his hands to LuHan’s shoulders for more support, raising his hips a little higher each time, slow on the move down until he was raising his hips half way off the other. He started moving his hips a little faster, feeling LuHan’s fingers pressing into his hips as if trying to pull him back down, the feeling sending shivers through him.

 

LuHan’s head tilted back, resting against the wall above the head board as his breathing picked up a little and he gave a small rock of his own his upwards when Sehun was rolling his hips down, the combined action causing LuHan to brush against the other’s prostate and for Sehun to whimper a little. LuHan’s eyes shot open and his head came back up as he looked up at the other’s face, watching it carefully.

 

“Th-that didn’t hurt you, did it?” He asked, Sehun shaking his head with a breathy laugh as he hung his head a little.

 

“N-no, Hyung. It felt really… really good,” The blond replied, feeling LuHan relax a little. He rocked his hips up again, a little hesitant despite what Sehun said, the blond cracking a small smirk. “Hyung, you’re not going to hurt me.”

 

“I just… I’m not sure-”

 

“Then let me take care of it,” Sehun said, leaning forward and capturing LuHan’s lips to distract the other a little. Their hips were still for a while as Sehun tried to kiss the nerves out of LuHan, succeeding for the most part, and nipping the older’s lower lip when he felt LuHan’s finger brush over his piercing, his hips jerking a little. LuHan pressed a little harder over the piercing, Sehun rocking his hips and clenching down on the other in an attempted retaliation, making LuHan buck his hips up.

 

They moved slowly like that for a while, little rocks of the hips here and there until Sehun felt a hand of his and he broke the kiss they had been in out of surprise. LuHan held Sehun a little firmer, giving him a slow up, rubbing his thumb over the younger’s tip, watching the way his hips jerked at the attention. When he pressed his thumb a little harder against Sehun’s tip and rubbed it a little, Sehun leaned forward to kiss him, and LuHan turned his head a little.

 

“I wanna hear you,” LuHan stated, noticing the blush that crept across Sehun’s cheeks. LuHan gripped Sehun’s hip a little harder and him slowly, the blond closing his eyes and trying to rock up into the touch. The second time LuHan felt the other’s hips try to move up LuHan eased his hold, and Sehun moved up before dropping himself back down, pulling a gasp from LuHan who bucked his hips up again.

 

Sehun started up a pace of moving his hips soon after, noticing the way LuHan seemed to have almost fully relaxed by now. The older’s hips were even trying to meet Sehun’s before long, giving gentle and tugs to Sehun’s , and accepting the next kiss that the blond tried to steal. They tried their best to keep their lips on one another’s, having to take longer and longer breaks in between as their breath turned into a mixture of pants and whimpers, LuHan being the first to let out a low moan. Sehun’s louder one that came when the pink haired male bucked up as Sehun rocked down again made LuHan blush a little, and he was sure that the younger was a little too lost in the feeling to share the embarrassment, if he felt it at all as his hips moved a little less rhythmically.

 

“H-hyung, please,” Sehun whimpered, his face pressed into the older’s neck, making LuHan crack a small smile.

 

“Please, what?”

 

“More,” Sehun rocked forward to press his more into LuHan’s hand, bringing the older’s attention to the fact that he had stopped the other.

 

“Call me by my name,” LuHan replied, amused by the almost impatient huff he got in response. Sehun pulled his head back from the other’s neck, his blush covering his cheeks now, though he shivered and his eyes slid closed when LuHan rubbed his thumb as slowly as he could over the younger’s slit as if it would help him ignore the tightness that had been growing in his lower stomach.

 

“L-LuHan-Hyung, please,” The younger’s voice quivered as he lifted himself and tried to his hips down a little harder, LuHan rocking up when the other came down, causing the younger’s back to arch, a broken moan escaping him.

 

LuHan tried to focus more of the other, not wanting to be the first to finish, and with the way Sehun’s hips had lost any perceivable rhythm before long he was sure that he wouldn’t. Sehun placed a hand on LuHan’s cheek as if he needed a guide so he wouldn’t miss crashing his lips against the other’s as his hips started rocking while he was pressed down completely on LuHan and he felt the younger clench around him before he felt the other’s release hit his stomach. It only took a couple of the other’s rocks to push LuHan over his own edge, moving his hand from Sehun’s hip to his lower back to press the younger as close to him as he could, blind to how it trapped his hand and the other’s in a sticky mess between their stomachs.

 

Their hips came to a slow stop, Sehun being the first to try to move back, stopped when LuHan tightened his hold on him and he looked down at the other who had pressed his face into Sehun’s neck for once. LuHan didn’t ease his hold for close to five minutes, looking up at the other when Sehun starting running his fingers through the other’s hair.

 

“You okay?” LuHan nodded, swallowing hard before he found his voice, leaning his head forward to rest it on Sehun’s shoulder, kissing the younger’s neck softly.

 

“Yeah. I’m just a little… surprised,” He admitted, hearing Sehun let out a soft laugh.

 

“Surprised?”

 

“I’ve never gone all the way with someone,” LuHan said, letting Sehun move off his lap and sit beside him on the bed.

 

“Neither have I. Tried with a girl once, and wasn’t a big fan. Guess this confirms my idea about my orientation.” Sehun mused, laying on his back, looking up at the other’s confused expression. “Bi-romantic, homoual.” LuHan winced ever so slightly, looking down at himself.

 

“I… have no idea what I am. I just know that… I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you.”