Suga Oppa ??

HIGH SCHOOL : 2015 'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHARACTERS for today.. CAST OF SIBLING SHOWTIME

- HANNAH OC

- SUGA BANGTAN BOYS

 

 

 

CAMERA POV 

07.45 AM..Today was the first day they filming for the 'SIBLING SHOWTIME'.Hannah was in her office waiting for the call of the driver who were in charge to fetching the 'SIBLING SHOWTIME' cast.

"Owk..I forgot to introduce myself.Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Min HaNa but if you all address as Hannah,I'll be very happy.I will introduce myself better later in front of my brothers."

Hannah bowed to the camera and smile sweetly.Then,she spoke again.

"My friends had said before that I'm a poker face.At first,I not believe what they say but now,I'm starting to realize that I am a poker face.Right now, you all can see my calm face but you never know what happen in the inside of me.There's a tornado,typhoons,and many more."

"I felt really nervous right now and in the second time,I am wondering who my brother are.Aish!This is killing me.The curiosity is killing me.Seriously,who are they?"

"My father said that his eldest son were live with him since he was born so that's means my eldest brother's surname is Min.So,right now,I'm searching in the internet with the keyword 'Korean celebrity that use the surname of Min'.

"Let's see..Min hyorin..No,my brother was a man and he is a 93' liner." Hannah paused a moment and then she lost control.She start jumping around and smiling happily.

"S-Suga Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter