She And Her Usual Poker-Face -.-

HIGH SCHOOL : 2015 'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hannah's POV

01 JANUARY 2015...The beginning of the year and most historical day in my life.A group of men dressed in black suits lined up in front of me with their head facing down the floor.People who witnessed the scene was whispering among themselves.I don't know what hovering their mind right now.Maybe they thought that I was the daughter of the head of the strongest gangsters in Malaysia.

I was currently live in Malaysia but I'm a foreigner in here.My mother,Alexandra Javier was Philippines,while my father was Korean.I don't know his name because I've never seen his face.He left my mother on her 5 months pregnancy.I only know his surname and it was Min.

With the usual emotionless face,I looked at them.For a while,silents filled the atmosphere as I can heard the breathing sounds clearly.1 second.2 seconds.3 seconds.4 seconds.5 seconds.I finally got bored with the situation so I tried to set the pace and walk away.But,they were more faster and they try to stop me.

"Young Madam,Mister Min wants to have lunch with you."

"I'm sorry but I didn't know any of you.I didn't know who the Mister Min and don't address me like that.I'm not your Young Madam."still with my straight face I walk away.'Min,why does my instinct said that the person they talked about was have a connection with me?'

The man stopped me again as he standing in front of me and still their head facing down the floor.

"Cheoseonghamnida.I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Ahn Min Seok,I'm the Chief Manager and my duty is to protect  you alongside with the rest." He said politely.

I knit my brow trying to process his words into my brain. 'Eh,why do they have to protect me? I'm not a kid,besides,I mastered a few martial arts.I don't need anyone to protect me.Well,just go with them,Hannah.If they trying to messing with you then just give them your famous Spin-Kick.It's not that hard.'

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's POV

Hannah sat Infront of the middle-aged man quietly and just do her famous poker-face.They were having lunch inside of the famous five-star hotel's restaurant while surrounded by many bodyguard.

'Seriously,how much bodyguard does this man have?And do they have to encircled us like this?Ugh..what a bothersome.' She thought to herself.The man that was in front of her smile widely.

"Ehem,let me introduce myself.My name is Min HyunBin.Both CEO and the chairman of MBC.( let's just pretend that Min HyunBin was the real CEO of the MBC. ^_^ )

Min HyunBin's POV

I felt so happy as my smile never faded on my face.Scanning the usual 'poker face' that sat in front of me,I'm start to love this girl.How can she looks so cute even she does that face.She didn't even have to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter