Claw Machine

A Complicated Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N}

Hey... Here's chapter 2 with a bit of drama and tension.

I have decided to ignore Korean honorifics so that the story is easier to follow, which is what I want. I will also ignore the school system because if I didn't, the entire story will be of the characters attending school until 12 AM (been there, done that).

 

 

My relationship with Yoongi is too complicated.

It's like when you go to a claw machine and put your quarter in. You know that it's nearly impossible for you to win, but there's something about that chance to get the stupidly cute stuffed teddy bear that seems so damn appealing that you try anyway.

- J-Hope

 ×××

  {suga

We walk out the school together. Hoseok has looped his arm through mine and is - once again - on his phone and Taehyung is trying to get that girl's attention.    

What is the deal with her anyway? Is she a girlfriend I've never heard about, a crush, or a relative...  

I just want to know why Taehyung is so fond of her.  

Personally, I don't like her one bit.  

She has this rude and narcissistic attitude. Like, is she on her period or something? 

I swear, we do nothing and then she gets all pissed. Really childish if you ask me. Or maybe she's just seeking attention. Either way, Taehyung likes her; even if I don't know why.  

I clear my thoughts and pay attention to where we're walking only to see someone approaching us.  

And, must I say, dayuuuum.  

He was attractive. There was no denying it. His red hair was an excellent mix with his plump lips and soft facial features.   

He made a white sweater with matching glasses and bleached skinny jeans look better than anything else here.  

It isn't until he gets closer that I notice he's looking right at us.  

Eun Gi Ji lets out a curse and hides behind Taehyung.  

Is he her boyfriend? Her ex? I desperately hope he's anything but the first. It's not that I want a relationship with him; I just think he deserves better.

And just to be safe, I ask. "Is that your boyfriend?"  

"Hell no! That's my annoying neighbor!"  

Can a guy as huggable looking as him really be annoying? Seriously, I've never cuddled with anyone but if I had to, I'd do so with him.   

Wait....  

Does this mean I have to interact with the cute stranger? .   

He waves to Eun Gi Ji and jogs to us. I unhook my arm from Hoseok's - which causes him to look up from his phone - just when he greets, "Hey, Eunji. Are these your friends?"

Completely ignoring his question, she says, "Why are you here? Just go home or something," We all kind of just look at the two silently. Taehyung steps a little closer to Eunji - as I'll now call her - but that's it.

"I didn't want you to walk home alone since it will get dark earlier than usual today,"

He is also really caring. He should be caring only to people who appreciate his efforts. In other words, not silly teenage girls trying to look cool in front of boys she hardly knows.

Taehyung, being the blind idiot he is, stands by Eunji's side. "I can walk Eun Gi Ji home from now on,"

He's fallen pretty badly, hasn't he? He'll stand back up pretty soon.

The boy's arms hang limp from his shoulders as he realizes that all his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter