02.

Jams [VMIN]

   Oh, well this was awkward.

   Taehyung watched as Jimin glanced around frantically. The air suddenly became heavy with tension. 

   Taehyung well knew Jimin wasn't gay, and yet...It hurt him so much. More than he wanted it to.

   "Tae --"

   Taehyung abruptly whirled around, ducking his gaze as he rushed out of the scene. He was half-way across the hall when he heard Jimin call his name softly and feel something wrap around his wrist.

   It was Jimin, holding him. 

   Teeth gritted, he muttered, "Let me go, Jimin." He tried to ignore the pain striking through him as Jimin refused to.

   "Tae." He didn't lift his head up.

   "Tae. Look at me." He still didn't. Stubbornness plays a perfect role in these situations. 

   He felt soft, delicate fingers touch his jaw and land on his chin. They laid there for a few seconds, before grabbing hold, and forcing him to tilt his head.

   "I'm sorry, okay? I don't..." Jimin swallowed back what seemed to be a lump. "I never meant to hurt your feelings..."

   "It's...cool." Though he didn't mean it. "Park Jimin, I love you." Why did he say that. He wanted to seriously facepalm himself.

   "Wha --" Taehyung took the opportunity to rip his wrist from Jimin's grasp and bolted down the hallway. Leaving a dazed Jimin behind.