01.

Jams [VMIN]

  A/N: This is my first fanfic. Don't kill me, ahhh! >~<

   Jimin didn't know how he got into this predicament. He was just enjoying a jar of glossy, luster, cherry-red jams when bam! something collided into him. 

   The jar, seeing he had 'butter fingers' and to make it worse, the container was constructed from glass, slipped from his grip and somersaulted into a crash.

   Shards of glass flew everywhere. Legitimately. Jimin, trusting his reflexes, leaped backwards...

   Only to crash into a solid figure with an oof! He felt warm, muscle-packed arms circle around his torso and embrace him tightly. He recognized those arms; and that cologne.

   Kim Taehyung. That clumsy bastard.

   "Ya!" Jimin craned back his neck to meet his ignorant best friend's gaze. The younger male flashed him a rectangular grin, his signature smile, and released a hearty laugh.

   "Ahh, sorry, Jiminie," Taehyung apologized as he dipped his head, causing his fringe to fall into his eyes.

   Jimin had to admit; Taehyung really did look attractive nowadays...As soon as the thought crossed his mind, he caught himself and pursed his lips together. 

   I'm not gay. I, Park Jimin, am not --

   "Jiminie, you okay?" Genuine concern flashed across Taehyung's deep, brown eyes as he continued to hug his hyung.

   "Huh? Oh, yeah, just..." Jimin shook his head to clear his mind and wriggled out of Taehyung's touch.

   He took a brief inhale and recollected himself. Straightening, he dusted off invisible dirt from his jeans and gave Taehyung a crooked smile. 

   "Idiot, you made me drop my jams. I got no jams now." Jimin protruded his bottom lip into a pout and playfully punched Taehyung's shoulder.

   Taehyung stared intensely at Jimin for a moment. The stare was scorching hot and blank; Jimin wondered what his best friend was thinking.

   "Tae...?" Jimin felt a cold rush of fear course through him. He stiffened and became as still as a log as Taehyung inched closer without breaking eye contact.

   "Ji..." He was closer than ever; Jimin could feel his hot breath on his bare, vulnerable neck. 

   "Are you sick?" TaeTae inquired as he, their faces were three inches apart, closed the gap and rested his forehead against Jimin's.

   Jimin couldn't contain his gasp; he'd never been this close, to both a boy and a girl. Especially his own best friend. He wanted to, no, had to push away, but something stopped him from doing so.

   "I...Tae..."

   Tae pulled away, erupting into a contagious laugh. "Bwahaha! Your face was so priceless. You should've seen yourself."

   Jimin attempted at a laugh. Typical Tae. But he felt a slight disappointment...

   Stop! You're not gay. Stop. Stop.

   "You do realize you're saying that out loud, do you?" Tae blinked in utter amusement, eyes glistening with...tears?