The A Team

The 1st Cut Is the Deepest

I just got out of the store hurrying to Namjoon's house on foot. He already sent me messages telling me, he was going to punish me if I didn't get back in 20 minutes. As I was about to walk by a café, a scream was heard by a nearby alley. 

I couldn't help myself when I ran towards the sound. The person sounded like they were in pain. When I got to the alley, a sad sight was what I saw. A little bit was being beaten by other little kids. 

"Hey," I screamed "Leave him alone or you will be in big trouble."

The kids scrammed and left the little bit on the dirty ground battered and bruised. I quickly ran to him and sat him up against the wall. He looked like he could barely hold on to his conscience. 

"Hey," I told the boy softly. "You need to stay awake and tell me your name."

"Jin." The boy said quietly.

"And why were you fighting, Jin?" I questioned him.

"I was protecting Luhannie." Jim said sadly.

"Where is Luhannie?" I asked. "He went to go get my brother."

As I was going to reply to that, I was cut off by a loud and worried voice, "JIN!"

A little boy with doe eyes was running in front of a boy about my age. They both looked extremely worried.

I moved aside so they could have a look at him. I could hear the teenager muttering under his breath. After he made sure Jin was as fine as he was going to get, he started scolding him.

"What we're you thinking? That you can fight off all the boys and be perfectly fine." The teen scolded, Luhan was just nodding along. 

"I had helped though," Jin said annoyed.

Who helped him?, I thought.

"The guy behind you scared them away." Jin said. They all turned to look at me slowly, noticing me the whole time.

"Hello, my name is Taehyung. Thank you for helping Jin and staying with him until we got here." The teen said, gratefully.

"My name is Jungkook and you are welcome. I must go now." I said politely.

"Please. Let us treat you to some hot tea inside the café." Taehyung said, pleadingly.

"Ok," I said reluctantly, moving towards the café. I suddenly felt a tug on my hand and looked down. Luhan started getting shy and asked if he could hold my hand because he was scared of the dark.

"Of course" I said, watching his face light up and grabbed my hand firmly.

I started walking slowly because I was still in pain and Taehyung had to carry Jin. When we came inside, Taehyung took Jin upstairs. He came back down and said "Can you please make some hot tea, Umma?"

When the tea done, I stayed with Luhan to entertain him while he waited for his parents.

When Luhan left, I checked my phone and saw 20 texts asking where I was. The time was just going onto 10:00. I had been out for more than 5 hours and I wasn't allowed out of the house for more than an hour. I was going to be in big trouble when I got home.

Hope you enjoy!