The 1st Cut Is the Deepest

The 1st Cut Is the Deepest

Jungkook was struck to the ground, head first. His only thought, I'm going to die.

Earlier that day, Jungkook had gone to the store for Namjoon. Apparently, he had forgotten something and now Namjoon is mad and beating him.

"I want you to go back to the store and get my BB cream right now!" Namjoon screamed at Jungkook, who was still on the ground.

Namjoon kicked him hard in the stomach and walked off into the living room to watch TV. Jungkook hurried into the bathroom to cover up the bruises, hissing and wincing each time he touched one. He quickly walked behind there couch towards the door not wanting anymore trouble.

"Where is my kiss?" Namjoon asked.

"Sorry, I'm coming." Jungkook said apologetically

"Remember that I love you." Namjoon said.

"I know. I love you too." Jungkook said before leaving.

This was how it always was. Namjoon got mad and beats Jungkook. Jungkook would think it was his fault and Namjoon would tell him, he loved him. Jungkook would believe him and try to fix the problem.

Sorry that the 1st chapter is short but it will get longer during the story. I will try to update as fast as I can but I just wanted to put this chapter up. Please bare with me also because this is my first fanfiction.