Chapter 1 - Trace

Healer -Birth of Joker

Joker P/O/V

I looked around the surroundings. "ajumma perimeter?" I spoke into the little communicator I had in my ear "go to the secound floor" I quickly went to find the elevators "ajumma did you make sure that the cameras wer-" " yes just focus on the task at hand" with that I quickly went to find the elevators. When I tried the buttons to all of them it didn't work " ajhamma think you could get these elevators up and working?" " hold on a sec" ajumma I could her the clicks of her keybroad from the line. The elevator opened up quickly stepping in I made my way to the secound floor. "Alright where off to now?" "Off to your right and the Main office should be-" "Found it" I smiled as I ran to the door, When I tried opening the door "of course locked" With the little bag that I had carried I pulled out a little metal tool "but not for long"

with in secounds I picked it with no problem *thanks teacher* going in and shutting the door behind I saw the computer. "now take that little chip, and hook it to one of the wires behind the computer"

with do so I did as I was told, turning on the device I placed it on one of the wires. its little light came up, but it was red meaning it wasn't ready "now let me snyc the chip in" with a couple of secounds going by I decided to walk around the office. Wasn't that big, pretty comforterable " ajumma are you sure this is the main? its so small?" "hush, I'm almost done" something from the window than caught my eye, I didn't lift the blind up but peeking down. I placed my hand to the small communitcator " are you sure I'm the only one here" I started to pinck a bit "bwoh?" "Camera number 4, near the Main office I'm in, outside....theres a white car" there goes ahjamma again with her keybroad. I waited for her command "Joker " I looked to the door "get out of there" I quickly ran to the door, but than I checked the chip. "ahjamma the-" the chips little light turn blue "grab the chip AND RUN" Quickly grabbing it, I went to the elevator "Joker not there, their coming up from there!" I quickly made it to the door that showed the stairs, but " locked"

I quickly pulled out the tool again "you need to hurry!" the elevator was near, I quickly wiggled the last time to break the lock, but the tool broke "JOKER!" "THATS IT" I threw the tool at the door, and with all my might kicked the door twice hard. There it was the BING sound from the elevator . When I saw a bunch of man come out, I gave it my all kicking the door. Yes, it worked " THERE GET HIM!!!" I ran up the stairs " run to the roof top" "but wouldn't I be trapped" I heard her sigh "joker trust me!" seeing how many were coming up I didn't dare look back down again. Finally busting through the door I was at the top, but than I was right no where to run. "STOP STOP STOP STOP RIGHT THERE" I didn't have to turn around to know I was out numbered " And so" this voice....."the joker is caught...now how about putting your hands on your head and turning around" I smirked, I placed my hands behind my head and turned around only to be greeted to by him.......Detective Park Chanyeol

 

Normal P/O/V

"Didn't take long for me to figure out where you were going to go next" He stepped up "now why don't you take off those dark shades,roll down that sweater and surrender" *your kidding right reveal my identity* "joker above"she looked. Joker finally figured it out. With one shot she grabbed a small pebble that was next to her feet and aimed it at the light that was sheding on everyone, but not anymore. Everyone panicked " CHEF!" the police man than there flash lights and beamed it where joker stood, well once stood. Only two things that were left in place, was two cards. Detective Park walked up and picked up the two cards, one was a picture of a king, the other....joker. There was a message written on it

 

-And so Joker takes the last laugh once again- He looked to the king card, nothing.

 

-The Next day-

 

"yay....YOU PUNKS!" chef was at it again. After there little round up trying to catch joker, no one was really around the station. "WHY DID ALL OF YOU LEFT WITH DETECTIVE PARK, SOME OF YOU COULD HAVE STAYED !!" "ahhhhhhhhh" chanyeol looked at chef chasing the man out the door ready to kill them. Standing in his office which he had big glass windows, one of his pals came to his side "aishhh Chef is at it again" chanyeol smiled watching the chef act childish. "ya D.O where were you guys yesterday since you didn't follow " "oh us? haha the guys and I were on a case yesterday as well, you took most of the police man with you yesterday, wondered if she came by?"chanyeol looked at D.O curious "who?" " yah come here" chanyeol followed D.O to chefs desk he looked around to make sure chef wasn't there. "Look" on the chefs desk showed a picture of his son, kyun sang and a younger girl with long hair and in a school uniform smiling. " Shes cute man can't belivie I missed out ,chefs neice, he metioned about her stopping by yesterday but since we weren't here" He nodded his head "hey I'm going to get going with the case we are invesigating" chanyeol looked at him curious again "what case?" "oh it has something to do with hacking, lately some companys have reported to us that there systems have been hacked, we are still doing more research on it" with that said D.O left. Chanyeol looked at the picture, his eyes stayed on her the chef's neice. He placed the picture frame back down on the desk and back to his office He pulled out the cards to look at, what really caught him was the joker card. He than looked at all the other ones he had. Yes chasing down joker all the time, he lost to joker many times. Joker only left him cards, all the same a joker card nothing else, but this time it was different. A king card. "what could this card mean?" He held it up high till he saw from a distant someone, he slowly lowerd the card.

 

He saw someone with a camera looking around the station and taking pictures. When the person turned around it was a girl. When she spotted chanyeol She looked shocked. "hey you!" he said loudly. The girl quickly made a run for it "HEY HEYY SSTOP" He caught the girls arm and made her turn around. "What were you doing taking pictures inside a police station" his grip on her was tight " your a reporter aren't you?!" she hid the camera in the back of her "aniya-" " DON'T LIE!!!" she was startled by his loud low voice. Her eyes enlarge with fear " You know what...go ahead take pictures" he let go and placed his hands in his pockets. " Your just another trash tabloid like the others" she looked at him, with saddness " well.......are you done???" she couldn't belivie this was the person she heard so much about from her uncle, who he praises about, and he turns to be a jerk "YAH KAJA!!!!" He yelled at her. "yah" both of then looked at the direction of the voice "yah is that?" "SAMCHON" the girl ran happily meeting her uncle. "Bwoh?" chanyeol was really confused.

 

He saw the girl give Chef choi a hug "ah when did you get back from china already?" she shook her head yes. " I emailed you about my return did you not see?" he scratched the back of his neck " sorry I've been so busy with work I hadn't got the chance to even look at my inbox" she looked around "where is Kyun Sang oppa?" " that kid, hes busy as well, won't see him till dinner time" she smiled " Ah you must has also met Detective Park already too" they both walked up to chanyeol "Chanyeol this is my neice, Choi Jinhae" Chanyeol's eyes widen *BWOH!?* he screamed metally to himself. "but, I thought..." "thought what?" he was trying to find the words. For the girl infornt of him had short hair, and a bit more mature looking than the girl in the picture on Chefs desk. "I thought she was a high schooler" chef oh at him. " you must have seen the picture on my desk yes?" he chuckled "that was an old picture, this girl was still in high school at the time" he messed with her hair "aniya samchon" she quickly fixed her hair. Chanyeol started feeling bad "well go on, introduce yourself" she looked at him *dang tall like a giant* she pulled out her hand "Annyeongsaeyo Choi Jinhae immida" He looked her and to her hand " oh , um Park chanyeol immida" when he shook her hand he looked right into her eyes *I'll apologize later*

she quickly disconnected their hands and turned attention back at Samchon "Ah samchon are you done with work yet?" " anni waeyo?" she smiled sweetly at him and was about to say something till both the three heard groans and painful moans coming there way " agioooooo chef, waeyo you nearly killed us " the police man came back hand in hand. They all went pass the chef to head back into the station till one of them spot jinhae "aaa whos this girl " she smiled at the police man "annyeongsaeyo Choi Jinhae immida" she said happily "ahh shes a cutie" he said without knowing who she is "ya YA becareful this is my necie you little punk " both the police man looked at each other " What!? this cutie right here is your niece?! no way shes too cute and your-" chef gave them a deadly look. With that said they both did a zipper sign on there mouth and went back into the station "ya jinhae-ah you should head back home, Kyun sang should be back soon" she than scatched her head "actually samchonl" she looked really uneasy "what is it?" "well..." "ANNNNNNIIIIIIIIIII"

-Inside the station-

 

" please samchon PLEASEEEE" she held onto his arm "aniya" he pulled away from her, but she kept grabbing onto his arm "samchon please, I came back because I wanted to work as right hand man for you" she kept bugging him " aniya, its too dangerous you hear me D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S" he walked away from her but she did all everything in all her power to to convince him. "PLEASEEEEEEEE" she tried jumping him from the back. "ya ya ya get off." He struggled and everyone was looking " ANIII i won't...let GO" she held on tight strangleing him. "YAYYYYAA!!!" he kept struggling till he stopped moving and held his hands out "OKAY OKAY" "okay what?" he sighed " Your on the team" she jumped with joy "BUT...." she looked at him " you must work" she huddle in closely "with him"

he was pointing at the person who just on time ran right into there little argument. Jinhae turned to look behind her. Her eyes widen, mouth parted a bit. "SAMCHON YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS" he smirked " you wanted to work you work with him " Chanyeol looked at them both " bwoh? sumbae whats going on?" he stepped up to chanyeol "you will be working with her" he pointed to Jinhae and walked away " AINYA SUMBAE " he quickly turn to make him change his mind " this is your punishment for taking all the officers with you last night and besides " he looks over to jinhae who was watching them both " The assingment you made and is on, isn't dangerous your only after the joker" he smiled and walked away. Chanyeol messaged his temples and looked back at the girl. All she could do was stand there speechless. Jinhae decided to go find her uncle again to convice him "wait!" she stopped and looked at him "about ea-" "its okay I know you don't like working with people, I'll convince samchon to change his mind" she speed walk away "wait..hey wait!" she felt a grasp on her arm. Chanyeol made her look at him " I said wait" she looked at him deeply with his eyes locked onto hers " about earlier...I'm sorry" She wiggled her arm away. When she was about to say something " YAH JINHAE IS THAT YOU?" she looked over to her right. "oh kyun sang oppa!"

she ran to him. He welcomed her with a hug. Chanyeol watched as both of the hugged, something inside him felt strange. Chanyeol brushed it off.