Confused

two guys one heart

Chanyeols pov

 
     Aigoo, that some of a . Thinks he can get her yeah right in his dreams. 
 
            -earlier that day-
 
    "Hey chanyeol" I heard a similar voice call me "yah, what is it" I was really frustrated because of the thoughts that were running through my head. "It's Time, let's go" baekhyun said scared I didn't mean to be to harsh on the guy but it wasn't my fault. 
 
    "Chunji" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Yah it took you long enough" he said with that face that I want to mess up. That kid is get on my last nerve. "So who ever gets asianna first wins and gets to keep her." I said "deal, but no cheat I bet that's how you didn't last with that other girl yongh-" I cut him off not wanting to hear anymore. "You better watch it, ballie lets go" I gestured the guys to follow. 
 
    The more I think about that stupid bet the more I get worried I'm going to lose her again. AHHH this is driving me crazy, I think I might have to go to a mental hospital. I have to try harder, yeah that's what I'm going to do. 
 
 Your pov 
 
     I was still freakin out from what Sunni told me. I mean even tho I was acting like I didn't even know them which clearly everyone knows them. "Soo Jin" someone called breaking me out of my thoughts! "Neh" I said in a weakly voice " are you okay you don't look so good these pass days" she said in a serious tone "oh, I'm fine I'm just a little stressed that's al-" before I could finish someone grabbed my hand and drag me to the back of the school. 
 
    "Yah, let go of me who are you anyways" I couldn't see who it was because he was wearing a mask. "Be quiet, don't talk" he said covering his hand over my mouth his hands smells so good. "Why did you take me here and who in the world are you" I really I wanted to know who that was and why the hell he brought me here.
 
  He took off his mask revealing his face so that I could see and I got shocked to see....