Bet

two guys one heart

 
Your POV
 I was blinded by how bright it was. After she got done telling me that it was time for school over and over I finally got up and took a shower. 

    I was at school Im not the outstanding person there, Sadly I only had one friend,that I cared about really, she was way to perky for my taste but she stuck around. Sunni was her name, she had black hair and was pretty short compared to me.
"guess what!" Sunni said running towards me with a grin."what" I say folding my arms. "Rumor has it that the cutest guys are attending our 3rd period!" I was really shocked when she said that, I mean I love her but I don't care about "boys". 

    It finally reached 3rd period and I was actually nervous to go there. The so called "cutest" guys are very intimidating. I felt someone tug my shirt and I realized I was blocking the door way. I turn to look who tugged on my shirt and I was surprised to see....chunji, him and his gang were staring at me. Chunji came and press me to the wall "hey next time try to standing else where, okay?" he said in a husky voice and went to his seat. 

Chunjis POV

   Me and my buddies went to the mall before school started, we had a meeting as I would say with Exo. 

-earlier today-

"Wow, you actually showed up" Chanyeol said with a side grin. I never liked that guy "if I didn't I would have missed out on all the fun" I was actually proud of my come back. It was lame buy effective. Exo called us for a "meeting" because they decided they wanted to make a bet. "So chunji, you in?" Chanyeol spoke. "Whats the prize?" I fold my arms. " the winner gets the girl and 50 dollars from the loser" cheap, typical Chanyeol. "50 bucks?" Neil exclaimed. "The girl is worth a million dollars so shut up" sehun spoke. "Getting sentimental there aren't ya?" L.joe chuckled. "Whatever its a deal" chunji stopped everyones comment. "See you at school then" Chanyeol leaves making everyone follow.  "So how are we going to get soo Jin one of the most beautiful-" "and smartest" Ricky cut L.joe off making him roll his eyes. "Yeah and smartest girls to like one of us" he finished. "I don't know but it has to happen." I walk off hearing their following foot steps.

-end of previous event-

   It was 3rd period and as I was walking I saw some girl block my way in so I tugged her shirt. She turned around and we were now eye to eye,
She had really pretty eyes but I finally snapped out of it and pushed her to the wall with my hand on it. "Hey next time try standing else where, okay?"I spoke. I saw here blushing. But as soon as I looked away I made my way to my seat, with the rest of guys.


Your pov

    As I watched him sit in his seat. I almost forgot I was still against the wall "everyone in there seats" Mr.Kim said making me run to my seat. 

 As usual the class' were boring, same things over and over. 4th period ended and I was excited that it was finally lunch time, I didn't even get to eat breakfast. Sitting down with my tray I heard someone calling my name. I turning my head trying to trail the voice to the person. "SOO JIN, SOO JIN" who else could it be than my loving friend sunni. She ran to me and hugged me really tight. Her face didn't look to good, I saw a tear run down her cheek and I got suspicious. "Hey are you ok" I said in a worry voice, "come with me" she pulled me outside of the cafeteria. 

   We where now in the girls bathroom. She sat down in the corner trying to calm her panting. 
"Can u tell me what's up, why the hell are u crying?" I kneel down reaching eye level. " I saw the guys fighting and they said something about getting you and I got worried" she said in a hurry, wait getting me as in kidnap me? But why me? "Wait what guys?" My voice became strained. "That chunji dude and this guy named Cha-chanyeol" she got up looking in the mirror. "I don't recall anybody named Chanyeol or Chunji really" I say getting up as well. "Same can be said for me, but all I know is that their after you." "I doubt that, maybe your just hearing things" I hope she was. "Lets go I'm starving" i drag her arm and pull her out. Her eyes were puffy, was that all that happened?