The Punishment

Mr. Boyfriend & Ms. Girlfriend

Finally it’s break time. I couldn’t even concentrate on what we had learnt just now. Aigoo~

The Victoria girl rushed to the door to meet someone who was waiting for her at the outside. I turned my gaze to the freak who looked kind of disappointed.  Hah! Served you right! :B

Suddenly, he looked at me. His expression changed from the gloomy to wick within second.  I could sense an awful aura came from him *Gulped* O.O

*Youngmin’s P.O.V*

I was about to approach Victoria but then she quickly left the class. I feel disappointed upon looking at who she was excited to meet, Kwangmin.

I could feel someone starring at me. I spun around, it was the rascal! I knew just what I could do to her for messing with someone handsome like me, yeap JO YOUNGMIN! >:B I smirked wickedly as she shivered.

“You rascal, follow me!” I was standing in front of her.

“What do you want freak?” She was annoyed.

“I said follow me or else—“

“Or else what?” She cut me off.

That was it. She was getting me on nerve.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the classroom as she struggled to escape.

“YAH!!YAH!!” She screamed like a mad girl. Nope, like a mad rascal.

 I ignored and continued walking to the car park. Soon, we arrived.

“Clean it!” I pointed to the dirt she had made earlier.

“Why should I?” She snapped.

“Hmmpp” I smirked.

She just stared at me weirdly.

*End of Youngmin’s P.O.V*

What the hell was wrong with this guy?! There’s no way I would clean his car!

“Unless you want me to call your mom and ask her to come over right away and clean it instead” he tossed my hand phone.

“NEO-” I was speechless.

How did he get my phone?! URGHHH! Seemed like he won. Damn it! >:[

“Now you choose. You want to clean it by yourself or your mom?” He threatened.

“Don’t you feel ashamed threatening a girl?” I argued.

“Well, if you said so…” he started to punch the buttons.

“YAH!YAH!” Urghhh! This freak was driving me nut.

“I’ll do it!”

*Minwoo’s P.O.V*

I saw hyung dragged Heera out of the class. I followed them from behind.

“Aishh.. I hope Heera would be fine” I thought.

I hid behind a wall and witnessed their argument.

“Now you choose. You want to clean it by yourself or your mom?” Hyung threatened.

“Don’t you feel ashamed threatening a girl?”

“Well, if you said so…” he started to punch the buttons.

“YAH!YAH!”

“I’ll do it!” I offered.

They stopped arguing for a second.

“Minwoo?”

“Min oppa?”

“Hyung, I said I’ll do it” I walked closer to him.

“Minwoo, this has nothing to do with you” He tried to reason.

“Min oppa, it’s okay I’ll do it” Heera gave up.

“But I wanna do it” I insisted stubbornly.

“Urghh..whatever! I want my car to be spotless!” he glared at Heera and threw her phone to her.

“Aish..that freak!” She caught her phone as hyung left.

“Oppa..” She felt guilty.

“Gwaenchanha, it’s not nice to see beautiful girl cleaning a guy’s car” I reassured.

“We do it together then!” She suggested and I nodded.

She smiled cheerfully and we started to clean the dirt.

*End of Minwoo’s P.O.V*

“Just what did you do to hyung’s car?” He asked curiously while wiping the car.

I explained from the beginning as he grinned.

“What’s so funny?” I pouted.

“Hahah aniyo..” He laughed.

“Hyung loves his stuffs way too much. He doesn’t like it when people disturb his properties” Minwoo explained.

“ohh” I replied weakly, not interested =_=

“But he’s actually a good hyung” he defended.

“Good? Huh, what’s so good about that freak?” I snorted.

“You’ll find out as you know him more”

“Well.. I wish to see his good side too. But I don’t think I want to become closer to him. He’s a royal pain”

“Hahah.. Oh class is about to start, let’s wash our hands” He looked at his watch.

After we washed our hands, we headed to the class and that’s when I realized he was also my classmate.

“Aigoo~ Oppa must had watched my argument with the freak in the morning” I sighed =_=

Embarassing~

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N : Double update! :D Hehe..