Chapter 3

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you just say?"Minhee asked surprised.

"I said that I'll walk you home." Sehun replied.

Minhee was a bit surprised at his offer.

"No, it's fine I'll just walk myself." Truthfully you wanted to visit the river and to chill. But this was your alone thing to do.

"I was always taught to not let a girl walk alone, so I'm waking with you wether you like it or not okay?" He replied. I guess he's going to tag along with you wether you like it or not so you just left. As you were walking in silence you headed out the door and he followed. He followed you as you went out. Trailing like a puppy, he asked you a lot of questions. Looking at Sehun, you didn't expect him to talk much. He always had a stoic expression.

"So where is your house?" Sehun asked.

"I want to visit somewhere before I go home." You replied.

"Alright, lead the way. I got some free time anyway."

 

 

"So what were you doing today?" Minhee asked him with curiosity in her face.

"Well... Let's say I needed a break." Sehun answered.

"Me too... I've had many breaks but sometimes it's not enough."

He kept his silence after what you said. Instead of walking to the river like you planned you walked home. It was Friday and you wanted to chill on your bed drowning in music. He dropped you off at your house and left. As you came into your house, your sister Si Yeon was standing at the door. She eyed you and then turned to look at the window.

"Who were you with?" She asked you.

".....don't worry about it. " Minhee answered.

"What is that? What'd you say?"

"..."

when you didn't answer she turned you by grabbing your arm harshly. You felt a sharp pain because she yanked your arm a bit too hard. You winced a bit because of the grip she had on you. Her nails were digging into your skin. You turned to face her. She may be older than you but the amount of respect she's ever given you does not out weigh how much she's mistreated you.

"Well? Speak up you ?"

"I said don't worry about it." You gave her a glare as you had to repeat yourself. You pulled your arm back and as you did, her nails scratched the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter