Chapter 12

Changed individual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Returning from the hospital, Chanyeol reached his house. Putting his things down he walked into his living room seeing that Sehun and Luhan were already in his house.

"What are you guys doing here? How'd you guys get in?" Chanyeol questioned his friends.

"Chanyeol-ah, you gave it to us remember? The key." Luhan responded. He lifted his hand revealing the jangling jey

"That was incase i forgot mine, not a ticket to come into my house whenever" Chanyeol chuckles as he removes a pillow from the couch and taking a seat where it was placed before sitting.

Sitting on the couch, Sehun was flipping through the channels. Turning toward Chanyeol, who was taking a seat, he mafe himsekf comfortable.

"Hyung, you need to restock in your fridge. There's no yummy food to eat."

"I'll go shopping later when im not busy. Schools been kinda buggy."

"Im going to go use the bathroom" Luhan announced. He left going to the bathroom leaving the two in the room.

"How is she?" Sehun said with his gaze fixed on the tv screen.

"She's doing fine. The doctor said she can get out after tomorrow." Chanyeol replied.

"Thats good, so you just left her there alone? Her family didnt visit her at all?"

"She said she didnt want any company and didnt seem like she was in the mood for company. Strange though, she seemed really different." Chanyeol's face made a confused expression.

"What about her family? Did... Did her parents visit or anything?"

"Her parents didn't visit her at all. Maybe they will today." Chanyeol answered .

"Oh, i see." Sehun said as he flipped through the channels again.

Luhan came back from the bathroom, wiping his hands onto his shirt. "Whatcha talking about?"

"Oh nothing Luhan hyung." Sehun answers back.

 

 

 

- At the hospital

"How are you feeling?" A nurse asks as she walks in to check up on Minhee.

"I feel fine."

"Great, for the next few days don't do anything too strenuous or else the stiches on your arm will burst."

"Ok, I'll make sure to not do anything too much."

 

After checking up on Minhee, the nurse left the room. Picking up her phone, Minhee takes it out and dials a number. After a few moments of ringing, a voice sounds.

"...Hello?"

"It- It's me...Minhee..."

"What's wrong?"

"I need a place to stay Choe, My house isn't safe for me."

"I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter