Choosing between the Clan and the Pack

Where The Cold Ones Roam

Seung Yeon was abruptly woke up by a nightmare of Sunny and the others being killed by the werewolves. When she got to school she saw Seohyun and ran up and hugged her tightly holding back the tears threating to come out. "Ah...Yeon-ah, whats wrong?" Seohyun asked and everyone looked at the scene before them, "I-I had a nightmare last night that you and the others..." Seung Yeon said. Seohyun said and smiled lightly, "We aren't going anywhere and also me and the others will protect you....especially from...them. We swore to do this for your sake no matter what. Believe it or not you are part of our family." Seung Yeon smiled and hugged her tighter after a while she let go and the day went on. When the day is over Seung Yeon went with Seohyun back to The Soshi Clan, of course they welcomed her with open arms and she felt loved by them. Quickly that fell since the werewolves were outside the house and the vampires hated the smell of them. They went outside with Seung Yeon and saw Yeon Ra, Chen and The Alpha which was Seung Yeon's father. 

"You still hang around these blood beasts my daughter...why?" he asked the human girl next to Taeyeon. "I've said it once before, they are my family...I know if I'm found out by other vampires...I would have to make a choice die or become one of them.." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon put a hand on her shoulder. "Get your filthy hand off my daughter you blood demon." he sent a death glare to the vampire leader. "Jeez you fleabags should shut your barker...so loud and annoying..." Taeyeon said and Yeon Ra had become mad and started flailing around as Chen held her back. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FLEABAG YOU BLOODSUCKER!" Yeon Ra yelled out and Chen supressed a laugh that was threatening to come out. "Calm down Yeon Ra.." he said and Yeon Ra looked at him, "WHY? THEY ARE TOUCHING MY SISTER AND INSULTED ME!" she said and Chen looked at Taeyeon. "I apologize for her out burst...but I will not forgive you putting you hands on the human..she may be human but she has wolf blood in her. Therefore she is a pack member.." Chen said and Taeyeon shook her head. 

"She may be related to your leader and that all bark no bite wolf there but she isn't your property, she will choose who she wants to remain under the protection of. We will give her a week to decide who she wants to be protected by. I will remain civil, not be a beast." Taeyeon said and Chen nodded his head in agreement, "Deal. The human will choose whom she wants to stay with...but just know that The Bund is aware of her... the two options are now to be decided..." Chen said and Taeyeon nodded and looked at Seung Yeon. "Yeon-ah, If you choose this clan...we will have to change you into a vampire...it's a difficult decision..." Taeyeon said, Seung Yeon nodded her head and Taeyeon continued "Being a vampire is difficult...you will wish to be human again...to be able to grow old and it will hurt seeing your human loved ones die...you will be very strong but the hunger for blood will be intense and feeling the venom is extremely painful..." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon looked at her with a blank expression. "Seung Yeon think carefully about this...If you choose to be protected by them you will remain human...but The Bund will hunt you down...I know they are capable to protect you...but as selfish as this may sound...we care for you...we aren't supposed to but we grew attached to you." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon could see sisterly love in Taeyeon's eyes as if Seung Yeon had chose to be with the wolves that Taeyeon would just fall apart and Sunny had the same look but with pure love, not sisterly love but actual love. Seung Yeon went into thought and knew she had a week to decided who she wanted to stay with.

The next day Seung Yeon was hanging out with Jaesung and she told him about the current situation. "This is difficult...wolves are a pack...family and so is the vampires..also since Seohyun's leader is a nobal daughter this means she is sort of a princess status on Taeyeon...no one could touch you being under her as her underling...but werewolves would want you dead..." Jaesung spoke his thoughts and Seung Yeon looked at him, "What would you feel if I become a vampire?...Would you hate me like you do all other vampires?" Seung Yeon asked and looked at the ground and Jaesung looked at her. "I would hate that you chose to become it....but you are my best friend...I wouldn't hate you. In this situation...I feel you should be in the clan...I know they are protective of you...I also know you would hate being away from them. Even though the pack has two blood related people to you...you don't know them. I'd be mad at them for not being around growing up. I'm saying what you should be feeling but that's just my opinion." Jaesung said and Seung Yeon looked at him and nodded her head. "I see, well I have six days to decide...Taeyeon told me the struggles of being a vampire...the pain they feel but also the joy they feel...if I join Taeyeon I will hunt animals..not humans." Seung Yeon said. 

A few days later Seung Yeon was at Seohyun's house and wanted to spend the day with them. "Ah I missed you girls..." Seung Yeon said and Tiffany giggled the ruffled the human's hair. "We missed you too Yeon-ah" Tiffany said and when she stopped Seung Yeon looked at the vampire girl and asked her, "Um...Tiffany, what do you feel about being a vampire instead of being a human liked you used to be?" Tiffany looked at her eyes, " It's something I hated at first...I killed human beings. I felt I deserved to be dead and not breathing...Taeyeon was the one to turn me and I hated it, but I slowly fell in love with her...she was always beautiful to me...Tae...she is the leader and I follow her. Not because she changed me and made me feel that my immortal life was amazing, but because I chose to follow her and be her underling..Taeyeon protects all of us and she is the one who gets hurt the most....her father, he hates us. She has blood siblings as well. A older brother and a younger sister who her father loves deeply. He hates Taeyeon for not thinking the same as The Bund and himself and her sister and brother. I now love being a vampire...sure there are times I wish I was still human...but if she hadn't turned me I wouldn't have met her and I wouldn't have met my siblings here." Tiffany said and Seung Yeon smiled. 

Then it was the day to decide, the wolves waited outside as well the vampires and Seung Yeon stood in the middle and after 10 minutes she spoke up. "I've decided who I want to be protected by...." she said and looked at both groups and she spoke up again. "I'm sorry....but I choose to be protected by The Soshi Clan." she said then walked over to the vampires who smiled and hugged her tightly. "Why?...why did you choose the bloodsuckers?" her father asked calmly and Seung Yeon looked at the man. "I know them better....I noticed that I did not like you, father. My sister I can deal but you I don't have any feeling of happiness...my unnie is okay and the male that stays with her is okay as well. But you I will not take anything from. I choose Taeyeon and the others cause I feel loved by them...I may not have been a vampire but they treated me like family and not a piece of property." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon and Sunny wrapped their arms around the human girl. "You thought logically haven't you? Are you sure about your choice?" Chen asked the girl, whom nodded her head. "I know becoming a vampire is a difficult choice...but I choose to fully become a member of the clan." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon smiled gently and her and Seung Yeon along with the rest of the vampires went into the house. 

"Who will be the one changing me?..." Seung Yeon asked and looked at Taeyeon, "Who do you want to change you?" she replied to the question and Seung Yeon thought about it. "I want Sunny to do it." Seung Yeon said and Sunny had just walked into the room and she looked at her. "I don't know if I can do that Yeon-ah...I don't know if I could stop myself...if I bit you..." Sunny said and Seung Yeon asked why and Sunny walked up to the human girl and kissed her lips. After a while she pulled away, "When a vampire loves a human romantically...their blood is like a drug...so intoxicating they want to drink every last drop..I feel this about you." Sunny said and Seung Yeon blushed. "Y-You love me?" Seung Yeon asked and Sunny nodded her head, "Yes...I do, I think it's best Taeyeon changes you." Sunny said and Seung Yeon looked at Taeyeon who nodded her head. "I will do it then, Sunny I will apologize for being the one to turn your mate." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon blushed at the word mate. Sunny nodded and Tiffany walked in, "You will be okay since Taeyeon can control herself." the human nodded at what Tiffany said then the vampire looked at Taeyeon. "We all know what she will be like when she first turns...we will need to keep an eye on her well.." Tiffany told Taeyeon whom closed her eyes and nodded her head. 

"I will turn you tomorrow. But for tonight get a good amount of sleep. You will need all the energy you can get." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon nodded her head and then asked Sunny to her home and she did. When she got in her room Sunny laid next to her and her hair, "Sunny....I love you.." Seung Yeon said and Sunny smiled then kissed her forehead. "I love you too Yeon-ah...I wish it hadn't came to making a decision but it's okay." Sunny said and kept the human girl's hair. Soon Seung Yeon fell asleep in the vampires arms and Sunny kissed the top of her head, when morning came Sunny had already went home and Seung Yeon thought to herself. "Today...is the day I become a vampire...S-Sunny's mate" she thought to herself, She went to school and saw Seohyun who hugged her tightly when she arrived into the classroom. "Welcome to the family Yeon-ah!" Seohyun whispered into the human girl's ear. As the school day came to an end Seung Yeon was taken to the Soshi house and Yuri had greeted her. "Hey, are you ready for this? If you aren't ready we can wait a few days.." Yuri said and Seung Yeon shook her head. "No, I'm ready. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared...but I'm ready for this." Seung Yeon said to the vampire. 

The human girl entered the house and Taeyeon was waiting for her, "I know this is going to be diffcult...but besides what you told the wolves...why did you choose to give up your mortality?" Taeyeon asked and Seung Yeon went into thought. "I feel love from all of you, besides my father left me. Why would I want to him when he was never around in the first place. As for my Unnie she seems okay but, I don't know her. The male wolf that sticks to her like glue is decent but I don't know him. They basically were asking me to be a member of their family but they are strangers. I know you and the other's, I love how you see me has a little sister to nurture and take care of. I love how Tiffany loves spending time with me and is kind-hearted. I love how Yuri is playfull and sure she is a ert sometimes but she loves me like a sister. Hyoyeon, I'll admit was a little cold toward me in the beginning but because she was scared of becoming attached and she did. Sooyoung was devestated when I first came around but she slowly became happy and I love how she makes the atmosphere fun. I love how Yoona is caring toward me and even held herself back from killing me since she has a hard time controlling her hunger." She said then continued. 

"I love how Seohyun has been my best friend and protected me in school and out of it, she's been there for me in the hardest of times and I can never repay her for it. Jessica may seem like she doesn't care about me but she loves me and her pride won't let her say it but I feel it from her. Finally, I love Sunny. I love her for everything she is like I love you others but for her its pure love. I can't stand being away from you girls...If I have the option to stay for eternity with you all, I choose that. I want to be a member of the family offically." She told the older vampire whom nodded her head. "You know us quiet well, Yeon-ah. I love you like my family. I do have a little sister...she did look up to me until I realized...The Bund is wrong in their way of life. My father was outraged, I thought differently from them. He was about to hit me but I had left and never went back. I know he sends out his underlings to find me and drag me back to his home. I don't find his mansion my home, this house here is my home. Those people are not my family, these girls...Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung and the others are my family and Tiffany...she is my mate, my one and only love. You are a member of this family once we became attached to you, when vampires get attached to humans we can't leave them...we feel like we are leaving a part of ourselves. I will guide you in your immortal life...you will hunt animals and then if The Bund or my father finds us, I will protect my family." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon hugged her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short chapter for now and next is Seung Yeon's transformation. Anyways thank you for being patient and such. Thank you for reading!! Also I will announce here and on my other stories that I will be on a mini Hiatus from July 2nd to July 7th, due to going camping with my aunt and cousin haha. anyways bye for now :3 Maeda Atsuko says she loves you! xD I'm also a fan of AKB48 lol. 

So goodbye for now!!! (Sunny is so adorable!! x3)