Finding the truth

Where The Cold Ones Roam

Seung Yeon was walking through the school with her friend Seo Juhyun who prefered to be called Seohyun. Okay so walking wasn't the exact term to be used she was being "Dragged". "YAH! SEOHYUN SLOW THE HECK DOWN!" Seung Yeon said as Seohyun took her into the woods behind the school. After they were a little deep in Seohyun stopped luckily for Seohyun, Seung Yeon was wearing gloves. "I have something I need to tell you...but do you PROMISE to keep it a secret?" Seohyun said and sa Seung Yeon nod her head. "Seung Yeon...I-I'm not human. I'am a vampire." Seohyun said and Seung Yeon looked at her then said, " Yeah right, funny joke Seohyun!". Seohyun grabbed her and showed her eyes changing from brown to red then back to brown also showed her fangs which grew in front of Seung Yeon's eyes and Seung Yeon became a little frightened. "Y-You r-really are?" she asked the young vampire and she responded by nodding her head. "There are creatures that you humans think could never exsist. Vampires...Werewolves...Dragons, we all exsist right under the human nose and we aren't spotted." Seohyun said and she looked down at the ground. "You probably don't want to be my friend anymore, I can tell you are scared right now." she continued and Seung Yeon shook her head then responded, "No...I do want to be your friend. Yes I am scared, cause now I know such beings exsist...have you...have you killed a human?". Seohyun slowly nodded her head, "Y-Yeah...I have killed a person before...I don't want to and I'm trying to convert." she responded the human girl. "Convert?" Seung Yeon asked, "Yeah, I live with 8 other vampires. 2 of them only drink animal blood, the rest of use are trying to change from human blood to animal blood...I don't want to feel like a monster.." Seohyun said looking at Seung Yeon. 

After a few hours of talking about vampire questions to Seohyun, Seung Yeon was comfortable with the newly found fact about her mysterious best friend. Seohyun answered all the questions Seung Yeon had about the vampire species. "So...how did you turn?" Seung Yeon hesitated to ask and Seohyun smiled sadly to her, "I was in a accident, as I was dying I heard a female voice asking me if I wanted to live or die. I said I wanted to live, so she bite my neck...turned out she was a vampire and gave me her blood. The one who turned me is one of the vampires I currently live with. She isn't the leader of us but she has a kind heart to those in need. Once I turned I didn't want anything more then to kill. I couldn't handle myself and murdered 3 men in the woods as they monitered me. The other 8 girls I live with, once I was quenched and learned of what I had done they took me in and I learned to control my bloodlust. I still feel it but I have much better control over it." Seohyun said truthfully to her friend who nodded her head. "Sooo how old are you actually then?" Seung Yeon then asked her, and the vampire laughed a little. "I am 117 years old." Seohyun said and patted Seung Yeon on the shoulder. Seung Yeon nodded and they continued to talk to each other. 

"Um...Seohyun? do you have a special power or anything like that?" Seung Yeon asked and Seohyun went into thought, "Well yes and no, we are stronger and faster. Also more agile and better some climb better then others with a better sense of surroundings, as for "Powers" such as control over fire, you have to be lucky. As for me, I have better sense more then a regular vampire does. It comes in handy if any werewolves are around and we could avoid them. Vampires may be stronger but they are much faster then us." Seohyun said honestly to Seung Yeon and smiled at her. "What the wolves think isn't true. They think all of us just want to kill the human race, to reign supreme. Sure maybe that's what our leaders want. But my leader is different, she wants to co-exsist with humans not kill them. When they found out she thought differently and she left "The Bund". They were furious at the fact she refused to kill a human and turned to drinking animal blood. Some of us 8 were turned by my leader while the others were turn by one of the other 8. Werewolves doesn't know that some of us wish to be human instead of immortal." Seohyun said grabbing Seung Yeon's hand and taking her back to the school. "Woah...Your leader must be wise huh?" Seung Yeon stated and Seohyun laughed a little. "Wise? Only when she needs to be, other wise she is childish and she is the leader cause she is the oldest of us all. She is 125 years old. But she leads us well and she is the kind who wouldn't leave one person behind and sacrifice herself for one of us." she responeded to the human girl. 

After that day Seohyun and Seung Yeon were closer to each other like sisters and after school Seohyun would take her into the woods and have talks about many things, If Seung Yeon had any quesitons about the species of a certian thing she asked them to Seohyun. "What are werewolves like?" Seung Yeon asked and the young vampire looked up at the cloudy sky, "I can only say what vampires think of them, but as for what they are truely unknown to me. Like I said The Bund wants to take over the human race. Werewolves, want to protect the humans. hence we are in a war with them. The Soshi Clan, which is me and my sisters are seen as members of them when we rebeled against The Bund. We want the same as the wolves but they wouldn't understand that. Even though the wolves protect, they will hunt humans down for food if needed but they make it cruel, they have a chance to live...but they have to run and run fast out of the woods they will put them in. Most of them are in packs but some are a lone werewolf...like the one in our school." Seohyun looked over to Seung Yeon. "Wait...there is a werewolf in our school?! who?!" Seung Yeon became curious and Seohyun laughed a little. "You know him. But it's his job to tell you not mine. He knows I am a vampire as well. He doesn't like me but he tolerates me cause you are my best friend. He keeps his eyes on me watching for any mistake to happen so he can...most likely kill me." Seohyun said. Seung Yeon nodded in understanding and the situation Seohyun was constantly under.

After a month had past, Seung Yeon and Seohyun would continue to go into the woods and talk. Seung Yeon found out her male best friend Jaesung was the werewolf keeping watch on Seohyun. "Seohyun? I was wondering...could I meet your family? Y'know like your sister's?" Seung Yeon asked her and looked hopeful to Seohyun. "I have to ask them." She said then pulled out her phone and called Taeyeon."Hello Hyunnie? What is it?" Taeyeon said as she ansewered the phone with a exhausted voice."Can I bring a friend home?" Seohyun asked being hopeful that the answer was yes."Ye- HEY YURI PUT THAT DOWN BEFORE YOU BREAK IT! As I was saying yes you can. Is she or he human?" she asked after scolding Yuri who seemed to be up to no good."Dae, she is human." Seohyun replied to the older vampire."Okay. See you later" The leader said then hung up. Seohyun nodded her head to Seung Yeon whom jumped up and down with excitement while hugging Seohyun as the vampire laughed. "Let's get back to class, school is almost over and we are heading over right after." Seohyun said then walked back to the school. After they arrived Seohyun went to her class and Seung Yeon was in her class that she had with Jaesung.

"I don't get why you hang out with her kind.." Jaesung muttered to himself but made sure Seung Yeon heard. "She isn't like the others Jae...not all of them are the same" Seung Yeon said and sat next to him. "She still kills humans...and that doesn't bother you one bit? She could easily snap your neck. Seung Yeon I know she is your friend but she is still a vampie. She can smell your blood in your body and she is controlling herself well but what if she finally loses it?" Jaesung whispered to the girl. "Seohyun wouldn't hurt me. She may be a vampire but she wouldn't hurt me Jae..." Seung Yeon had became mad at Jaesung and he decided to leave her alone to cool off. After school Seung Yeon linked her arm with Seohyun and they went to Seohyun's car and they both got in and Seohyun drove for a while then entered a road that was in the woods, There she saw a huge house built in the woods.



Seung Yeon stared open moithed at the massive house in the woods and Seohyun smiled then parked the car. "Are you scared?" Seohyun asked and Seung Yeon thought about, "I sould be lying if I said I wasn't...but I trust you, you will protect me." Seung Yeon said and Seohyun smiled more, then said "Yes I will protect you. Only one of the girls is bad at controlling her bloodlust. So they probably had her go hunt or something." Seohyun said and went up to the door and opened it and the girls were standing there and bowed when they saw human girl. Taeyeon walked forward and extended out her hand to the young human and smiled gently at her, "Hello, I am Taeyeon. I am the leader of this small family." she said and Seung Yeon shook her hand and smiled back, "Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon laughed, "Just call me TaeTae or Taeyeon is fine no need for honorifics." the oldest vampire said and she nodded then another vampire came forward. She had black hair and had a beautiful eye-smile, she looked quite fashionable and she gave the human a hug. Then after she pulled away she said, "Hi, I am Tiffany. If you have any questions don't hesistate to ask us m'kay?" Seung Yeon nodded her head then all the other introduced themselves and only one was left and Seung Yeon laid eyes on her. She had long brown hair and she was the shortest out of them all. 

"She is beautiful..." Seung Yeon thought and looked at the vampire. She had pale skin but it was flawless in the humans eyes, the vampire was beautiful yet adorable. A perfect mix of perfection in Seung Yeon's eyes as the humans heart beat became faster and her cheeks became a little red. "Hi..I'm Sunny. Nice to meet you." The beautiful vampire spoke and her voice was higher then what Seung Yeon thought it would but she still loved the sound of it none the less. After a while everyone was becoming used to each other and Seung Yeon asked to spend the night there and they all agreed. "TaeTae, How come you can cook? I mean you are a vampire and you don't need to eat what humans do." Seung Yeon asked and Taeyeon said as she was cutting up some meat, "I learned over the years. Also it would keep us from complete bloodlust. Sure it wouldn't satisfy us but it would keep us at bay from any harm. Just like we don't need sleep but we have beds. Something we wish we could do." Seung Yeon noded her head and kept eating her food. "Taeyeon, how did you turn into a vampire?" Seung Yeon asked and Taeyeon looked at her.

"I was born one. I guess you can say kinda "Royalty" status is my family cause my father is powerful but...he and I see things differently and my mom did as well. My blood siblings agree with The Bund and I didn't want to be a part of that. So I refused and left. I met the others...I admit I turned a few of them, I turned Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica. Seohyun was turned by Tiffany. Hyoyeon and Yuri was turned by Sunny. Finally Yoona and Sooyoung were turned by Jessica. We became a family, others call us The Soshi Clan. But we are more of a family since we function like one. Sure I am the leader of the family, but I'm not uptight like most leaders are. I want my siblings to be happy, not feel trapped." Taeyeon's words were heartfelt even though her heart didn't beat anymore. Seung Yeon nodded and Tiffany came from down stairs and saw the two of them and sat next to Seung Yeon. "Taeyeon is childish in other vampire's eyes. But to us she is our leader and much wiser then The Bund is. Co-exsistance isn't as bad as they think it is. We want to change what they think but that will never happen, so we fight for it. I know we haven't known each other for very long but, I will protect you just like Seohyun does." Seung Yeon smiled at the vampire and felt closer to them.

Meanwhile deep in the woods as Seohyun had mentioned the werewolves move in a pack there was one out hunting not near them but not far either. "Ugh I'm tired..." the female werewolf stated and was in her wolf form which was white walking around looking for some food. "Come on Yeon Ra, we need some food or else we have to wait for another oppertunity which is unknown when that is!" a brown male wolf said. "Dae Chen.." Yeon Ra said and they finally bagged a deer and brought it back to their leader who was Yeon Ra's father. He took the first bite as the rest dug in and ate. "Yeon Ra, my daughter come with me.." her father stated and walked off with her. "Yes dad?" Yeon Ra said to the older male. "I..have something I have to say to you, something about our family. Yeon Ra listened carefully," as her father continued. "You are not an only child...you have a little sister, she lives with your mother." he said and Yeon Ra couldn't believe she had a sister the whole time she had been wishing to have one. "I-I have...a sister...why isn't she here with mom?" Yeon Ra asked. Her dad looked down then said, "Cause they aren't werewolves...they are human. Your sister never got my werewolf blood but only the human part. Where as you recieved the werewolf blood from me. I haven't seen your sister since she was a baby and I regret that you have  never met her. All I know is her name is Seung Yeon and she is 18 years old now." was all the older wolf said then left his daughter to think to herself. "I had a mom and sister all along...human...I want to find them...Don't worry Seung Yeon...I will protect you before any bloodsuckers come into your life..." was the thought the came into Yeon Ra's mind. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha well here is chapter one: Finding out the Truth. Not to much into the story but giving it a base plot to go off of haha.
Well this is goodbye for now and I will update as often as I can which is usually often so not long waiting. bye for now :)

(She is so adorable haha!)