Strawberry

Strawberry

 

“Jungkookie..”

Jungkook turns his head away when he sees one of his hyung walking toward him. That annoying hyung, that hyung who is making him upset now. Ohh .. why does he keep coming closer? Jungkook doesn’t want to talk to him this time.

“Kookie Kookie Jungkookie..”

That certain hyung sits next to him on the couch and puts his arm around Jungkook’s shoulders, but the maknae immediately throws it away.

“Yah! What’s that?”

“I don’t want to talk to you. Go away..”

“Why?”

“......”

“Jungkook?”

“......”

“Are you going to ignore me?”

Jungkook still says nothing. He just gets up from the couch and begin to makes his way to the change room.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Don’t avoid me..” The elder follows him to the change room and closes the door once they’re inside the room. “What’s wrong, Kookie? Talk to me..”

“I hate you, Kim Taehyung.”

That said boy, Kim Taehyung, furrows his eyebrows in confusion. “What I’ve done to you that make you hate me? Did I do something wrong to you?”

“No.. No.. of course you didn’t do anything wrong. You just ate all of the strawberries. You even didn’t bother to leave some of them for me.” Jungkook says sarcastically.

“What?”

Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance then leaves Taehyung who stands in front of him while looks at him blankly.

“Wait, Jungkook..” Taehyung holds him by his wrist and then turns his body back to the elder’s direction. “Was it the reason you slapped my arm when Jin hyung spoke to the camera?”

“You just realize it now. How smart you are, Kim Taehyung..”

“You are mad at me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am. Now, let me go. I don’t want to talk to you anymore.” Jungkook intends to get rid of Taehyung’s arms on both of his shoulders but Taehyung have first pushed him to the wall, making him trapped between the wall and Taehyung’s body. “Hyung! What are you doing?”

“You want to taste that strawberries, don’t you?”

“You’ve ate them all, hyung.”

“Not all of them. I think Hobie hyung ate two..”

“Whatever. Just let me go..” Jungkook tries to push Taehyung’s body but suddenly he feels something touches his lips. It’s Taehyung’s lips. His alien hyung just gave him a quick peck on the lips. “Hyung, what the hell-“

“No cursing, maknae.” Taehyung places his index finger in front of Jungkook’s lips to stop him from whatever he is going to say. “I let you taste the strawberry. Is that taste good?”

“I-I don’t know, I can’t taste it. Beside, your lips are full with that damn lipstick and that was just a quick peck, a really quick peck. How am I suppose to taste it?”

“So, do you actually want me to kiss you?” The elder tries to tease Jungkook.

“No.” Jungkook’s reply comes so quickly. “I already removed all of the lipstick on my lips and I don’t want that ing red lipstick to stuck all over my lips like yours.”

“Oh, really?” Taehyung gives him a fake disappointed expression before letting go of the younger. “Okay, then..”

“Hyung..” Jungkook immediately grabs the sleeve of Taehyung’s jacket as the elder begin to leave him.

“What?”

“......”

“Why are you tugging my jacket? What do you want?”

“......”

“Yah! Are you going to ignore me again? Then how can I know what you want?”

Jungkook just shows his pout to the elder. This alien hyung is really not sensitive. Why does he have to be so stupid this time?

“Aah.. I know.. I know..” Taehyung nods his head and Jungkook sighs deeply. Finally, his alien brain manages to work well. “Let’s go celebrate our second win. Just two of us.. with a strawberry cake.”

“But you are not allowed to eat the strawberries. All of them.” Jungkook warns him.

“Okay.”

“And you are the one who will pay the bill.”

“Okay.”

“And we won’t go before you remove that damn lipstick on your lips.”

“I’m not going to remove it if you keep cursing, Jeon Jungkook.” Taehyung gives him a death glare. “Beside, what’s the problem if I keep it like this?”

“It’s because you look cute with that lipstick all over your lips. People will stare at you adoringly..” Jungkook mumbles quietly.

“What? Cute?”

“No. Weird.. it’s weird. Just remove it now, hyung..” Jungkook whines, turning on his aegyo.

“Okay.. okay.. I’ll remove it. I’ll remove it for you.. just for you, Jeon Jungkook.”

Jungkook shows his satisfied smile as the elder begin to remove the bright red colour in his lips. Even though Taehyung can makes him upset sometime, but he likes the way Taehyung always ends up obeying his request to make it up, he likes the way Taehyung relieve his upset, he likes the way Taehyung can makes him smile to the latter again. Ohh.. maybe he just like Taehyung, his gorgeous cutie weird 4D alien hyung.

“I’m ready now. Let’s go..”

“I’m tired, hyung. Carry me..”

“But I’m tired too.” Taehyung complains, but he immediately bends down after seeing Jungkook pouts. “Okay, come here..” He motions the younger to climb onto his back. His body is a little shaky when he tries to get up while carrying Jungkook’s body on his back. “Are you happy now?”

“I guess I am..” Jungkook giggles happily as he tighten his hug around Taehyung’s neck.

“Yah! I can’t breathe. Are you going to kill me?”

“Ohh.. sorry, hyung.”

“You are really an evil maknae, Jeon Jungkook.” Taehyung mumbles as he begin to walk.

“But you like this evil maknae, don’t you?”

“Yeah. And you like me too. You don’t hate me, right?”

“......”

“Jungkookie?”

“Hhmm?”

“Say something. Don’t ignore me.”

“Say what?”

“Whatever.”

“Okay. Whatever. Done.”

“Yah!”

Jungkook laughs while Taehyung pouts cutely. “What exactly do you want me to say, hyung?” He asks after finishing his laugh.

“Just answer my question..”

“What question?”

Taehyung sighs heavily and Jungkook tries his best to hold his laugh.

“Forget it. I’m not going to talk to you again.”

“Yah, are you mad at me?” Jungkook poke Taehyung’s cheek but the latter doesn’t give him any response. “Okay, hyung.. don’t be mad. I’ll answer your question. Yes, I like you. I don’t hate you, okay?”

“......”

“I love you.”

“......”

“Hyung, don’t ignore me..” Jungkook pinches Taehyung’s ear. “I love you, Taetae hyung.. do you hear that?” he says right into Taehyung’s ear.

“I hear that.” Taehyung replies with a flat tone. “And I know that you love me.. I love you too.”

“Hyuuunngg..” Jungkook whines while punching Taehyung’s chest.

“Uugh.. you are really heavy, Jungkookie..” Taehyung suddenly change the topic.

“Just carry me for now, hyung. I’ll carry you later, when we go back to the dorm.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Bridal style..”

“What?!”