Chapter 2: A Responsibility For You

A T.O.P x Daesung Saga!

Looking down at his watch, Daesung waits patiently for his new acquaintance to arrive. He is sitting on the bench that he and Seung-Hyun had sat on together the day before. What he does not realize though, is that Seung-Hyun has been watching him from afar for the past five minutes or so. Seung-Hyun is not meaning to do this of course, but he is intrigued by the boy with bangs that cover his eyes. 'Why would someone want hair obscuring their line of site anyways?' the man with the severe heart conditions wonders to himself. Still lost in thought while blankly staring at Daesung from the post he is hiding from, even the usually aware Seung-Hyun is surprised by the voice coming directly behind him."Um, sir, why are you staring at that boy from this post?" Said a police officer who was taking the train to work today.
This man's voice was calm, serious, and concerned all at the same time. He held himself high for a man that was considered somewhat short, apparently he did not let his height affect himself in any negative way. He was sporting a blond mohawk, which made him all the more intimidating, even to Seung-Hyun who was usually not easily scared. 
"Uh, um, I was trying to find my girlfriend?" Seung-Hyun tried his best not to crack under the gaze of the policeman.
"Sir, you've been staring for quite some time...even muttering to yourself about how that boy's hair looks odd. Care to explain yourself? I'd rather not take you off to jail so early in the day, I'm still sleepy truth be told." He tried being nice about the whole situation but this man hates es.
"I-I'm so sorry officer...Young-bae?" Seung-Hyun quickly looked down to the man's name tag and bowed, trying to make up for his awkward behavior. 
"Don't call me that, you don't have the privilege, officer is as far as you can go. Now please, explain yourself, before things get nasty." Narrowing his eyes, Young-bae was already tempted to "accidentally" tase this pretentious pedo. 
"Ah, yes sir! You see, I was simply looking for my friend." He turns to see that Daesung has left the bench he was sitting in. "Where did he..." The officer took Seung-Hyun but the collar and spun him around. 
"...Look, I understand that you're just going to give back that bag in your hand back to that kid. I saw you guys yesterday. I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any hidden motives. Hey, you're okay, right?" 
Officer Young-bae was at first stern and calm when he said this to Seung-Hyun, but now his whole attitude changed since the man before him started panting and clutching his chest. 
"I-I need...my s-spray...please." The poor man sounded absolutely pitiful.
"What spray? It's in your bag, right?" Young-bae was frantic, grabbing Seung-Hyun's bag from him and rummaging about. "It's in a little bottle, right? Here. Take it already!" Even though pressuring the man wouldn't help, that's all the young officer could think of. 
Seung-Hyun barely managed to get the top off of the bottle and after he did that he weakly lifted his tongue and finally used the spray. A few minutes went by before he said anything.
"I-I kinda feel better now, can you take me to that bench so I can sit down?" He pointed over to the bench where Daesung was now back on. "Ah, he's back." Smiling slightly, the still slightly scared man started over to the bench.
Once arriving, Daesung looked up from a book and was immediately worried, seeing a cop holding onto Seung-Hyun so that he could stand.
"Seung-Hyun, are you alright? What happened to him!" Daesung snapped at the policeman, not caring that he was an authority. 
"He had some sort of chest pains...it was my fault, I'm sorry." He bowed apologetically to Daesung and then helped Seung-Hyun onto the bench. 
"You better be! You feeling okay, Seung-Hyun? Going maternal, Daesung put his hand on Seung-Hyun's shoulder, looking at him carefully, watching how he breathed. "I'm actually planning on studying to become a doctor, so I'll look after him for now. I know a few things, don't worry. Shoo and I'll talk to you about this later, you better wait and be here tomorrow." 
Even though the order of things was completely changed, Young-bae didn't question it and walked away with his head down, defeated.
Checking to see if Seung-Hyun could breath properly again, Daesung patted him on the head and stood up. "Come on, we're going to my house, don't you dare protest, you're not in the condition to argue." He outstretched his hand to Seung-Hyun and smiled sweetly.
"...Fine." He was a bit reluctant, but still knew what was best for him and accepted Daesung's hand. "I own you one." He smiled at Daesung and started walking with him, by his side.
"More like two."