Chapter 1: A Concern For You

A T.O.P x Daesung Saga!

Running as fast as he could, Seung-Hyun had finally reached the train station. Boy was he tired, even jogging tired him out within a few minutes. Having a heart condition like his kept Seung-Hyun at a disadvantage at all times. On top of that, he had asthma, again, making his life even more difficult. A good outlook on life was still possible for the young man, though, one day he will get that heart that he has long awaited, along with a soul mate hopefully. Sitting down, Seung-Hyun tries to catch his breath and steady his rapid heartbeat. It is not working too well, so he moves on to plan B. Taking his bag off, the search begins; now where did he last put that damned inhaler? His conscience is fading and his hands are shaking badly. Not again, he doesn't want to pass out again. It is the worst feeling, being completely vulnerable, that has to be the scariest thing in the entire world for Seung-Hyun. Just when he was about to fall back into his worst nightmare, someone touches Seung-Hyun's shoulder, followed by some object being placed in his hands. 'What is this?' he wonders. Wait a moment, it is that his inhaler, where did that come from? When his vision clears just a bit, Seung-Hyun frantically uses the life-saving device, savoring the feeling of being able to breathe again. Who just saved him and how did they get his inhaler? Seung-Hyun looks up to find his savior, but all he saw was a face half-way covered by bangs and a big grin directed at him.
"Are you okay?" The stranger says, parting his bangs slightly, trying to get a closer look at the man he helped.
A flash of the kind man's dark eyes left Seung-Hyun silent for a second before he realized he was staring at the young man. The stranger blushed at this, but Seung-Hyun was looking away at the time, trying to be less creepy. Another awkward minute passed before Seung-Hyun could think of something to say.
"Uh, t-thank you so very much for saving me, I was in real trouble." 
He meant every word, of course. How could he not be truly thankful to the man sitting in front of him, carefully looking him over for signs of another asthma attack?
"You're welcome, oh, and I found that inhaler of yours about a mile back, you ran so fast that it fell out of your bag. Maybe there's a hole in it?" He looked down to Seung-Hyun's bag.
"My bag...aw there is a hole, see?" He displayed the rather large hole to the man. "I guess that means I need a new bag." He laughs.
"Here," The man hands over his bag. "I don't really need this in all honesty, my name's Daesung, by the way, I should have told you that sooner that would've made things less weird." 
"What are you-no, I can't accept this, it'll be fine, I can last with this until later on today." Seung-Hyun fumbles with Daesung's bag, shoving back into the man's lap.
"Take it, I don't need it and you do, it's as simple as that."
"...Fine, I'm returning it tomorrow though, will you be here?"
"I'll be here, I take the train to school."
"Good, I take the train to work...wait, what time is it?"
"Um..."Daesung looks down and checks his cell phone. “Twelve exactly."
"Ooh no, I'm late!" Seung-Hyun stands up and rushes off toward the nearest train.
"Hey, don't run, you have really bad asthma!" Daesung stands up and yells to Seung-Hyun.
"Sorry," He turns to his savior. “See you tomorrow Daesung!" Then he turns back around and starts jogging lightly.
Daesung sighs and mutters to himself, "See you later, reckless." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just realized how short this is...oh well, I'll work on it~